DeadPool ($39.99) Free SS and Prime Shipping

TweakyRabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's the cheapest I've seen this game go for (As of now), and I know there are some people who are still interested in playing it, myself included.

Also, here's the review in case you're interested! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?app=reviews&module=view&reviewid=34

http://www.amazon.com/DeadPool-Playstation-3/dp/B008LW4SCU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375324775&sr=8-1&keywords=deadpool (PS3)

http://www.amazon.com/DeadPool-Xbox-360/dp/B008LW4SBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375325310&sr=8-1&keywords=deadpool+xbox+360 (X360)

*UPDATE*

Since GameStop does have this marked down, the used price is marked down as well. If you got your hands on a 25% off used game coupon, then you'll receive $9.50 off that coupon alone, then another $2.85 for those who are a PUR Member. Total price out the door = $27.69 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $40 on gamestop too. And if you try to stack the two coupons going around with the GCU, you could potentially buy it for $20.52 preowned

Last edited by a moderator:
The birthday coupon is the reusuable one that knocks off 20%. The 25% coupon is one that Rewards Members get in their email. Good for 6 uses, but encouraged to use only once then shared 5 times.

Last edited:
The birthday coupon is the reusuable one that knocks off 20%. The 25% coupon is one that Rewards Members get in their email. Good for 6 uses, but encouraged to use only once then shared 5 times.
I have been a Rewards Member for almost a year now and I have never gotten emails with codes. Just the point total email, where I can use my points for coupons. Am I missing something?

I have been a Rewards Member for almost a year now and I have never gotten emails with codes. Just the point total email, where I can use my points for coupons. Am I missing something?
Contacted them and they told me the emails and offer codes are not available to everyone, it is random.

A CAG member made a thread about the 25% off pre-owned coupon, and was offering the code to members who wanted it, same with a lot of other CAG members who got it. Find that thread if you're interested because it expires in a couple of days.

Deadpool has long been one of my favorite comic book characters. I get that he's supposed to be loud and obnoxious and all of that... that's the main reason why I'm into the character.

But man, this game is a turd. Repetitive, boring, unimaginative and reused levels/bosses. I finished it in 3 days, playing only a couple hours a day. If you're into Deadpool, then sure, this game is worth a play through at $10-$15... otherwise, I'd stay away.

I want to join the "I'll buy when it's $10" club, but I don't think I'd accept this game for free (except to trade it back in).  Backlog is huge, game appears mediocre at best, and Deadpool's never been anything but a very shitty ripoff of Deathstroke anyways.  Maybe if someone wants to pay me to review it I'll give it a shot, but from what I've seen I'm better off not playing it at all.

Deadpool has long been one of my favorite comic book characters. I get that he's supposed to be loud and obnoxious and all of that... that's the main reason why I'm into the character.

But man, this game is a turd. Repetitive, boring, unimaginative and reused levels/bosses. I finished it in 3 days, playing only a couple hours a day. If you're into Deadpool, then sure, this game is worth a play through at $10-$15... otherwise, I'd stay away.
How are the trophies / achievements? Easy enough or is it a grind?

No idea - I played through it on PS3 and don't really pay attention to Trophies.
There are a couple annoying trophies related to combos, but other than that not really a big deal, I had the platinum in less than a week.

I had a blast with this game, myself.

bread's done
Back