• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

ignorance is bliss.....

Sounds like a right wing conservative motto to me !!!!

#32 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

ignorance is bliss.....

Sounds like a right wing conservative motto to me !!!!

You really need to get laid or something.

#33 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

You really need to get laid or something.

LOL!!!!

But during my refractory time, I like to post some words of wisdom....

You do know my avatar...Mr.silk....?

#34 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:55 AM

LOL!!!!

But during my refractory time, I like to post some words of wisdom....

You do know my avatar...Mr.silk....?

Words of wisdom would include criticism of both sides. You only attack the right when you should know the left have done their part in destabilizing the social and economic situation.

Also in regards to the picture.. What do you think?

#35 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm not here to defend the Democrats but it's hard to attack them when they are juxtaposed next to the clown car that is the Republican party.

PaulManda.png

#36 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'm not here to defend the Democrats but it's hard to attack them when they are juxtaposed next to the clown car that is the Republican party.

I agree that republicans are awful but to say that democrats are better is exaggeration. When they have been in power they have continue failed policies of the republicans and Obama has proved himself as incompetent as Bush. You want better people in power then vote for the people you believe in instead of lesser of two evils.

#37 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

You want better people in power then vote for the people you believe in instead of lesser of two evils.

But everyone knows that those are the only ones that can win! That's why everyone has to vote for them! Duh!
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#38 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

But everyone knows that those are the only ones that can win! That's why everyone has to vote for them! Duh!

While I normally vote 3rd party, I believe your sarcastic comment is true.

We actually live in that Simpsons Halloween episode where Kotos and Kang hijack the electoral process.

PaulManda.png

#39 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:41 AM

I would pay donate $1 to any candidate that will actually run on a platform of "Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others."

I need to get that on a bumper sticker. Although, here in SoIl, my car would probably get keyed for having anything that sounds like it could be pro-choice on it.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."