The Elder Scrolls Anthology up for pre order at Amazon $79.99

Troub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just announced at QuakeCon and available for pre order is the The Elder Scrolls Anthology a complete PC compilation of every single Elder Scrolls game ever created. The collection will be released  on September 10th, and it will cost $79.99.The Anthology also includes a set of five physical maps detailing Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil and Skyrim.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Anthology-Pc/dp/B00E9I1FPI/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_4_JMYB

The Anthology includes the following:

• The Elder Scrolls Arena
  • The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Tribunal
  • The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Bloodmoon
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Knights of the Nine
  • The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Shivering Isles
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dawnguard
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Hearthfire
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dragonborn

TES_Anthology_group_ESRB.jpg

X56kcE5h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a deal since that price is retail, but it's good to get the word out & when you think about it in terms of content, it's the cheapest option. Thanks for the post!

80 bucks, what a joke

I also see that Beth is continuing their tradition of not including all the DLC for Oblivion

This will be THE definitive TES collection...

...that is until they release TES VI a few years from now and release yet another Anthology.

So this means they're done making Elder Scrolls games, right?  No reason to release such a collection otherwise (har har).

And hey aren't Arena and Daggerfall free on their website?

I thought that maybe this included an art book of some sort but that "thing" in the second picture just looks like a fancy holder for all the discs.... right?

Like someone else said unless this is supposed to be limited in some way or fashion or includes some sort of bonus/exclusive content I don't see why anyone would want to buy this at retail.

The discs pictured for Oblivion appear to be the GOTY discs, which include all the DLC, right?

I'm not interested in getting it, but I think the GOTY includes all the DLC.
It doesn't. Retail GOTY discs only the two big expansions. I am assuming this will be all retail DRM free discs besides Skyrim?

So this means they're done making Elder Scrolls games, right? No reason to release such a collection otherwise (har har).
I would assume they are done making standalone Elder Scrolls games. Elder Scrolls Online seems to be the direction they are going now. So this collection makes perfect sense at this point.

They sell millions of copies of TES games.  They aren't going to stop making single player games because of the MMO.  Entirely different team working on it, anyway.

TES Online isn't made by the same devs / studio that has made the standalone TES games. It is being made by a child studio, and I am sure we will still get more TES standalones since Skyrim sold very well.

This will be THE definitive TES collection...

...that is until they release TES VI a few years from now and release yet another Anthology.
What's the alternative you'd prefer? They stop the series and don't make any more Elder Scrolls games ever? :lol:

They sell millions of copies of TES games. They aren't going to stop making single player games because of the MMO. Entirely different team working on it, anyway.
Replace "TES" with "Warcraft" and see if it reminds you of anything...

This is like the Diehard Trilogy I bought years go. Surely this will be the definitive set I said. He won't make these when he's 60 I believed.
True. I don't claim to have any insider info, and it does seem strange to walk away from a cash cow and go online only. But not (Warcraft) unheard of. Time will, of course, reveal all.

And props to Bruce Willis. I can only wish to be in half as good a shape as he is at that age. :)

Damn, that collection is legit using all the original labels.  Looks like the inside of my binder I use to hold all my PC games from the last two decades. ;)

bread's done
Back