birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#62 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

i add mine right a way

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#63 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Your math is a little off, it would be 640 BP for $5 MSC. Whereas it was 475/480 for $5 previously. 160 for $1.25 isn't bad if you need credits quicker, however $3 for 360 deal is better.

If have you the patience then getting a $5 Amazon card (475) is the best deal, since it's almost a direct MSP conversion if there's no tax. And as long as Amazon still sells points. 

I thought the Tango cards for 470 were the best deal. Just redeem those for Amazon and then MSP. Although, now that I think of it, that is quite a bit of extra steps just to save 5 bing points.

#64 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

I started to mention Tango, but like you said it's an extra few steps just to save 5 points.

#65 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

hm. new codes do not work outside the US anymore :S

just tried my luck.

hitman_signature.png

#66 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

I want to start redeeming on bing rewards but I haven't added a phone number or address. Can you guys tell me if Bing ever sends stuff in the mail or calls? The more people that answer, the more convinced I'll be. PS: If it all works out and I'm feeling generous I might give some Xbox codes to you cags. Thanks!
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#67 yars2010

yars2010

Fire Zorlon Cannon !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

I want to start redeeming on bing rewards but I haven't added a phone number or address. Can you guys tell me if Bing ever sends stuff in the mail or calls? The more people that answer, the more convinced I'll be. PS: If it all works out and I'm feeling generous I might give some Xbox codes to you cags. Thanks!

been using bing for about two years...never had a phone call or anything mailed from them.

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#68 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

been using bing for about two years...never had a phone call or anything mailed from them.

Thanks! I was feeling kind of skeptical at first, like I was with Xbox live, but the only things I've gotten are offers and promotions through email. Time to see if bing rewards is really as good as it sounds. As for the NSA, it's got me kind of nervous, since they had access to Microsoft data.

#69 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Are the 400 point codes from amazon still region free?

540841.png

#70 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

thats stupid...now i have a 3$ code but cannot use it. does anyone still have MSP codes and would like to trade? i guess i will try amazon next time too.

hitman_signature.png

#71 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

I pretty much lost all hope of getting stuff from the Xbox marketplace. With Microsoft points gone, the only option is to pay with a credit card. Even if something's free, I need a credit card to get it. And I have enough msp from before to be able to buy stuff, but I need a credit card to be able to use the money I already had to get a free item. FUBAR

#72 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

I pretty much lost all hope of getting stuff from the Xbox marketplace. With Microsoft points gone, the only option is to pay with a credit card. Even if something's free, I need a credit card to get it. And I have enough msp from before to be able to buy stuff, but I need a credit card to be able to use the money I already had to get a free item. FUBAR

So many complained thy hated msp and ms listened. I loved msp felt like i was buying cheaper. I rarely buy now and bummed about it.

You can get a prepaid cc from a store and use that simple fix. I got one with $5 on the card left. Its safest way now for me. ms why???

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#73 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

So many complained thy hated msp and ms listened. I loved msp felt like i was buying cheaper. I rarely buy now and bummed about it.

You can get a prepaid cc from a store and use that simple fix. I got one with $5 on the card left. Its safest way now for me. ms why???

Looks like I won't be able to get any more dlc.

#74 Tanelorn

Tanelorn

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

You don't need the credit cart if you buy on the console (free or not), it uses your currency balance of your account. And I'm sure they will adapt xbox.com to use the currency on your profile.

You can buy MSP cards in stores with cash and redeem it and it will convert to your currency. Unless they already removed the MSP cards, but I doubt they will remove them before they get their Microsoft Gift Cards in stores. I still see MSP cards in stores these days...

So, there are many methods to buy stuff, you just don,t try enough.

#75 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

You don't need the credit cart if you buy on the console (free or not), it uses your currency balance of your account. And I'm sure they will adapt xbox.com to use the currency on your profile.

You can buy MSP cards in stores with cash and redeem it and it will convert to your currency. Unless they already removed the MSP cards, but I doubt they will remove them before they get their Microsoft Gift Cards in stores. I still see MSP cards in stores these days...

Mainly because I don't have time to get on the console to get something from the marketplace.

#76 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Yup people do not search or try a bit these days. I prefer msp but there is a few ways to use without linking you're main cc. Oh well we tried...

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#77 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

OK I'm back :) Question: When you get Xbox live and Microsoft gift cards through bing rewards, is the gift given through physical mail or is it an online code given through email?

#78 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

OK I'm back :) Question: When you get Xbox live and Microsoft gift cards through bing rewards, is the gift given through physical mail or is it an online code given through email?

You get an online code through email. Usually it arrives fairly quickly, although weekends can be delayed a bit.

Posted Image

#79 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

You get an online code through email. Usually it arrives fairly quickly, although weekends can be delayed a bit.

That's all I needed to hear, thanks!

#80 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Is there any benefit to connecting to Facebook with your Bing account or any penalty for not connecting to Facebook? I can't create any more Facebook accounts because the stupid website wants phone confirmation that I'm not "abusing" Facebook's site. I have made accounts with my Microsoft hotmail account. Is that fine to get the points, or not?

Connecting with Facebook gives you I think one or two credits. They removed the one month of Xbox live prize so a lot of people aren't happy,

#81 Calmdawg

Calmdawg

Hooray for socks!

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

They removed the one month of Xbox live prize so a lot of people aren't happy,

I still have one month options available as my redeem rewards, and just yesterday redeemed one, so I don't know where that info came from.

r16ah.jpg

#82 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I still have one month options available as my redeem rewards, and just yesterday redeemed one, so I don't know where that info came from.

That's weird. I don't see it in my rewards list.

#83 Calmdawg

Calmdawg

Hooray for socks!

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Yeah I go to redeem, then click the "shop" tab instead of "view all" and it's the third row down, second choice.  Wonder if it's just gone for certain people or what, for me it's on all accounts though.

r16ah.jpg

#84 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

OK... it was gone for a week or so, but now it's back? Anyone else have this problem?

#85 Karazykid

Karazykid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Is there any benefit to connecting to Facebook with your Bing account or any penalty for not connecting to Facebook? I can't create any more Facebook accounts because the stupid website wants phone confirmation that I'm not "abusing" Facebook's site. I have made accounts with my Microsoft hotmail account. Is that fine to get the points, or not?

You used to get like 75 points or something for connecting, but now that it's been reduced to a mere 2 points it's really not worth the hassle. Plus then you have to sign out twice if you want to change accounts.

#86 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

The HelpingSocial site that helps you get Bing points easily isn't working. Normal searches will still give you Bing points, but the HelpingSocial automated searches won't give any points at all. Anybody know why?

I know you can only get 15-30 points every day. I haven't hit my limit. And it still won't work.

#87 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

The 'other' one doesn't work either. Google pogocheats bing and you'll find your answers.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#88 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

None of them work for me. I have to do the searches manually.

#89 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

The 'other' one doesn't work either. Google pogocheats bing and you'll find your answers.

None of them work for me. I have to do the searches manually.

Yeah. None of them work. I've got 5 accounts with one allowing 30 points. I can't possibly do the searches manually. Guess I'll wait for the bots to work again. I'm sure someone will be able to fix Bing's crap.

#90 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Yeah. None of them work. I've got 5 accounts with one allowing 30 points. I can't possibly do the searches manually. Guess I'll wait for the bots to work again. I'm sure someone will be able to fix Bing's crap.

How does it allow 30 points a day? I can only get 15 points a day for searching.