Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Payday 2 - Who's Wants to be a Millionaire?

payday payday 2 steam coop heist PC Jessica Alba Heat Get paid awesomesauce

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:45 AM

Playing the beta now, loved the first one, 2nd is so much cooler. So, as we all know playing with scrubs sucks, so is anyone playing regularly that wants to get a Cheapassteam running?

steam id: ismurphy (Preacher is the name)

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Saints Row 4, Steam Games

fs_overall.png

#2 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

I loved the first one and really want to play the second. Unfortunately, I'm not spending $50 just to get beta access. I'll definitely be playing when it releases though.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#3 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I loved the first one and really want to play the second. Unfortunately, I'm not spending $50 just to get beta access. I'll definitely be playing when it releases though.

I have a couple friends that will be playing, however they are flakey at best at actually getting on and playing for more than a few games. If you think you will be playin regularly, i still have my 2nd Beta key you could use.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#4 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

I'll take the key off your hands if you're not going to give it to anyone else. I'm online quite a bit, but I'm usually playing LOL with some buddies. I should be able to set aside some time to play with you. I just don't want to say that I'll be playing regularly then not be on to play whenever you are up for a game. If you'd rather give the key to someone who can commit more, that's cool. Either way, I'll be playing at the end of the month when it comes out. I'm sure a few of my friends will pick it up as well.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#5 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

I've already preordered the 2nd one ($30 edition though, not spending $20 on a beta) since I loved the first. Feel free to add me, but with classes starting soon and Saints Row 4 and Rayman Legends coming out, I don't know how much free time I'll have. This might get little play time.

http://steamcommunit...iggerhappy1493/

Check out my Youtube channel for Let's Play's here: https://www.youtube....5Gg4QWcukMHDthw

SwagBucks: Earn giftcards by watching videos, completing offers, and taking surveys! Sign up here: http://swagbucks.com...riggerhappy1407

InstaGC: Earn gift cards by watching videos and performing tasks. Many different gift cards available including Amazon and they are given out the instant you order them. Sign up here: http://www.instagc.c...riggerhappy1493

Tremor Games: Earn coins to redeem Steam Games, Gift Cards, Bitcoins, and TF2/CSGO/DOTA2 items! Complete offers, play games, and watch videos to easily earn these points. Sign up here: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=4176

#6 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Released date announced, August 13th. I just went ahead and pre-ordered this morning.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#7 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

ill be getting this one for sure... but for xbox.

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#8 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:19 AM

Released date announced, August 13th. I just went ahead and pre-ordered this morning.

saw the release today, looking forward to it, loving this game so much.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#9 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

Looks like anyone who owns the first is getting Beta access. Planning to play tonight with friends, first one was a blast.

663892.png?17663317

#10 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

Wow, thanks for the heads-up. Downloading now.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#11 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:11 AM

http://steamcommunit...303029089459430

im lovin it so far.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#12 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

Enjoying this a lot so far. I'm surprised at how nice the people are online. Most have mics and nobody cusses at each other like a 12 year old getting online while mommy isn't around.

My biggest issue though is that trying to be stealth is damn near impossible. Every single mission just winds up being a gigantic shootout. That's cool and all and can be a lot of fun and super intense at times, but I would like to accomplish some stuff without having to kill 300 cops.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#13 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

it takes a lot of actual finesse and planning with everyone doing a specific job to make stealth work. it is all about the initial control of civilians, making no noise, and controlling while the team carries out objectives. It will get a lot easier once the level caps are up and skills are more influential. I like using http://www.pd2skills.info and working on builds, i have 3 so far. For making cash, a great set up is to have one guy with the portable saw, 2 guys with double ammo bags, 1 with an upgraded sentry gun and run Bank Cash. bust into the safe, he cuts the doors, everyone bags the goods, then drop ammo bags on the table so the saw guy can reload, cut all the safety deposit boxes, then head for the door. You can nab about 175k each time. Overkill Jewelry store with a good crew we could run in about 1m 30s with no alarm goin off. I love the strategy and teamwork and the feeling when everything works as planned and you walk out with the goods.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#14 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

Are color patterns super rare or something? I'm level 16 and still have yet to get a color pattern so I cant customize masks. I get materials out the ass though.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#15 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:45 AM

it is really random, last update i had 7 masks, i was level 30 before i finally got a different one. colors was the same, last night i had just the one, then while playing got 5 new ones.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#16 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

Just made almost a half a million on Rats. Got five bags of meth and all the bags of money from the bus. Easily my biggest/best job to date.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#17 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Game launches tomorrow morning. I'm hyped to see some of the other missions they have in the game as I'm starting to grow tired of the same 3-4 in the beta. 

I'm not sure if they've said anything about it or not, but I really hope it takes longer to level up. Right now you can hit go from 1-30 in a few hours. I know the cap will be 100 in the full game, but if you still level at the same rate, you'd be able to hit 100 in like two days.

Anyways, I'm super excited. Anyone here picking this up, feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/waylo/

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#18 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

xp is supposed to be progressive so it should take longer, i am also looking forward to the new missions. my record was also on Rats, an Overkill, we walked out with 765K, but i mostly like doing Bank: Cash on Overkill, can snag about 100K per run and it is pretty easy with a half decent crew. Then if you run an Ammo bag Saw crew you can cut all the boxes quick.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#19 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

here is the setup I will be running - http://www.pd2skills...ile/the-bagman/

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#20 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

xp is supposed to be progressive so it should take longer, i am also looking forward to the new missions. my record was also on Rats, an Overkill, we walked out with 765K, but i mostly like doing Bank: Cash on Overkill, can snag about 100K per run and it is pretty easy with a half decent crew. Then if you run an Ammo bag Saw crew you can cut all the boxes quick.

Yeah, I did a Bank: Cash mission the other day with a guy who had the saw. We pretty much doubled what I usually get on that mission just because he was able to hit every deposit box and the ATM's. Really opened my eyes to possibly running a saw setup since it seems like not many people do. I really like that tree you posted too. 

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#21 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

I have the CC edition but haven't been able to play more than 10 minutes so far.  I played the crap out of the beta so I know what to expect/what to do on about half of the heists.  Really fun game in the beta, hopefully that carries over well to the full release.  My Steam name is AceFan84 if you ever need anyone to play with.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

I just added you. I hopped on for a bit this morning but it was brutal. Nobody was running a doctor bag, so even the easiest missions were relatively difficult. Two games in a row I got people that would get the bags of money on the Bank: Cash mission, then go the opposite way of where the getaway van was and get downed. They didn't seem to understand the concept of get the money and get out.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#23 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

went on lunch break to get this on xbox and no stores in my area even had it... ill try again after work

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#24 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

went on lunch break to get this on xbox and no stores in my area even had it... ill try again after work

there has been a manufacturer productions issue , instead of being released on the 13th. it was push back to the 8/15th/2013

#25 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

SEH I sent you a friend request I accidentally blocked your first one.  I'm level 12 after last night and enjoying it so far.  Both the new heists I've tried were fun, the 3 day one especially (can't remember the name, it's the one with the paintings).  I also enjoyed the mall level, it's a fun change of pace to just go in and beat the shit out of everything lol.  

We should the name of all cags who are playing in the OP or something, there's not that many of us but it would still be nice to have readily available.   

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Got my first infamous drop. Yellow/yellow color scheme. Now I just need a damn mask and a pattern to drop for me.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#27 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

up to level 28, still lovin it, tried the 2nd AK the actual 7.62 one and it is a beast. It is limited on ammo compared to others but at about twice the damage and I carry two ammo bags now, I like it. I picked up the shorty M4 and shotty for 2ndaries because hopefully tomorrow i'll have the SAW unlocked to cut open some fast paydays on 4 Store and bank. did a 14 bag rats today for 824,000 bucks... gonna have to get a team running those as much as possible. anyone that wants to add me on steam, look for ismurphy steam name.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#28 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

I definitely need to get on your crew when you're running Rats. I have zero problems with any pubbers being competent except on that mission. They ALWAYS blow up the damn meth lab. It never fails. I think I've played Rats twice where we didn't have an issue.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#29 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

we need to get a crew rolling, and just have one person do meth, then one person run the bus while the others defend and run bags. This seemed to work the best with less hands in the cookie jar.

Currently Playing:

fs_overall.png

#30 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

So I'm doing Rats on Very Hard. I've got an awesome crew, everyone knows how to cook. We stay for four bags. The fourth bag is done, we're packing it up, the wave stops and we're getting ready to haul ass to the van and...my game fucking crashes.

FML.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg