Dynasty Warriors 8 Giveaway

Kamikaze8

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

I won't bore you with a speech about who we are and what we do, but we just launched Game On, powered by Examiner, and as part of our launch, we're giving away a copy of Dynasty Warriors 8! If any of you are interested here's the link

Entered and was wondering when reading the terms and was wondering how you'll notify the person through e-mail, I don't believe I was asked for my e-mail.

Entered and was wondering when reading the terms and was wondering how you'll notify the person through e-mail, I don't believe I was asked for my e-mail.
Every single entry has an email address associated with it, how we get that depends on how you sign in to Rafflecopter.

Every single entry has an email address associated with it, how we get that depends on how you sign in to Rafflecopter.
I asked this before and I even see some admins asking people to use email instead of Facebook, using Facebook you'd have to send them a message on Facebook, you won't see an email.

Didn't think the email used for each account was public knowledge, unless that's what was given through the rafflecopter app.  Also said they'd post the winner on their facebook page so guess we'll find out somehow.

I asked this before and I even see some admins asking people to use email instead of Facebook, using Facebook you'd have to send them a message on Facebook, you won't see an email.
Regardless, I'm looking at the entry list right now and every one has an email address associated with it. When in doubt, we also have Twitter, assuming the user also entered via that method.

Didn't think the email used for each account was public knowledge, unless that's what was given through the rafflecopter app. Also said they'd post the winner on their facebook page so guess we'll find out somehow.
The Rafflecopter app tells us that info.

Regardless, I'm looking at the entry list right now and every one has an email address associated with it. When in doubt, we also have Twitter, assuming the user also entered via that method.

The Rafflecopter app tells us that info.

Thanks for letting me know, I guess I had the wrong idea.

I clearly remember that one site that uses Facebook for signing up, the site is used for commenting, logged me out recently asking for a new registration which included signing up with Facebook then adding my email. I also know that signing with Facebook does not reveal my email address so I have no idea how this is possible... but it is good and good to know, thanks!

If anyone had issues following us when entering earlier today, we had a brief problem with Twitter. Sorry about that, everything is back to normal now. You haven't lost any entries. =]

bread's done
Back