(DEAD) Bourne Legacy Steelbook - Blu-ray (Exclusive) $11.99 @ Target.com [other Bourne Steelbooks in-store only]

svnsilver

CAGiversary!
Bourne Legacy  (Blu-ray) $11.99  $25.99

[update: 08/10] available again online

Bourne Supremacy (Blu-ray) $11.99 - >>DPCI: 058-37-0258

I've been watching this, hoping for a price cut eventually, so I could complete my set of Bourne steelbooks.  Bourne Legacy, the non-steelbook version has been on sale for around this price many times over the months, but never this edition.  Much to my surprise, the price was cut to a much more alluring price.

[update: 08/07 - Be wary some in-store tracking information seems to be inaccurate, it would save you time to call the store and talk to Electronics to have them check the DPCI's]

The original trilogy or films are now (all) only available in-store and I assume are very limited.

[In-store only] Bourne Identity (Blu-ray) $11.99 - >>DPCI: 058-37-0257

[In-store only] Bourne Ultimatum (Blu-ray) $11.99 - >>DPCI: 058-37-0259

Free shipping and 5% off with purchase through a Red-Card.

I hope this post is useful.  Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... might be worth checking back occasionally for Ultimatum if you can't get to a Target. I placed an order about an hour ago (10:30 EST 8/6) for all four shipped, so it may be going in and out of stock. I'm pretty glad, too, since the nearest Target is like an hour away from me.

Not excited that these are flipper discs, but I can't resist steelbooks. Sigh.

According to the site, all 3 (already own Legacy) are in stock at my local Target and I'm heading that way to do some baby shopping. Score! These are great movies.

If anyone picks up an extra Identity and Supremacy copy I'll pay for both shipped plus a little extra both of those are unavailable offline and it appears that the tracker info is off for me at least says all my local stores have all of them but I haven't been able to find them. Other than the 3rd and legacy.

if their not steelbook can we return them in store

man i wish my store or online had Cowboys & Aliens Limited Edition Steelbook (Bluray/DVD/UV Digital Copy

If anyone picks up an extra Identity and Supremacy copy I'll pay for both shipped plus a little extra both of those are unavailable offline and it appears that the tracker info is off for me at least says all my local stores have all of them but I haven't been able to find them. Other than the 3rd and legacy.
I found one Bourne Identity if you're interested

I just recieved Bourne Legacy and it was a Steelbook and it also arrived unscathed for those who are concerned. :)

The only one I need is the Bourne Supremacy now. I left that one because they had the most of those in stock out of the series and I could only grab 2 since the wife was with me...yeah, I have an entertainment budget lol The first 3 had retail prices at 15.00 before the sale so I don't mind shelling out a couple more bucks a bit later.

Not excited that these are flipper discs, but I can't resist steelbooks. Sigh.
Was hoping I misunderstood that.. I hate flipper discs, haha. I actually have had my original steelbooks unopened till now, and discovered.. blu-ray and dvd in one disc.. pah!

But, I will have to say, the Steelbooks are very good looking -- professional looking, sharp and simplistic AND all four match. The inside of the Steelbook has print too, so it's not some of those skimpy ones with plain vanilla steel on the inside :p. At first glance the art on the back of the cases look all the same, but all of them do showcase the skyline of the various main cities that the films take place -- so that's a nice touch.

Also, Bourne Legacy does come with a separate DVD and Blu-ray.. so that's a plus.

.. could only grab 2 since the wife was with me...yeah, I have an entertainment budget lol..
Good luck on getting the last one :). Hmm.. I should have an entertainment budget, but I have no one to keep me in check except myself. =P

anyone's store have Cowboys & Aliens Limited Edition Steelbook (Bluray/DVD/UV Digital Copy

wow it sucks that only Bourne Legacy  comes with a blu-ray and a dvd and also comes with a UV code

Saw them today in California think it was a price drop till Saturday the 17th. I just can't find Legacy might just have to bite the bullet and get it online for $25. Some stores only had one or two and some were hidden behind the ones with Kickass 2 tickets. Wish the steelbooks had the tickets but oh well.
Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I need Supremacy so definitely gonna grab it on my next diaper run if it's only a buck more than last week. I feel you on the movie cash. When I picked up my copies last week I thought it was a score then I noticed the cash was only on the non steelbook.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I need Supremacy so definitely gonna grab it on my next diaper run if it's only a buck more than last week. I feel you on the movie cash. When I picked up my copies last week I thought it was a score then I noticed the cash was only on the non steelbook.
Worse case senario supremacy is still available online. http://www.target.com/p/bourne-supremacy-steelbook-only-at-target-blu-ray/-/A-14297340?reco=Rec|pdp|14297340|ClickCP|item_page.new_vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.new_vertical_1

its 3.01 more but to complete the collection its worth it if you can't find it imo....

bread's done
Back