Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (360) $14.96! ($1.97 shipping, free site to store) from walmart.com (OOS)

Walmart Saints Row The Third The Full Package I know its walmart but dat price!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:50 AM

OK so here's the DEAL-eo,
Saints Row The Third: The full package (360) is $14.97 at walmart.com, http://www.walmart.com/ip/21863343
That is an AMAZING deal, and with SR4 coming out VERY soon, the perfect time to get it and get in the mood for it. So while it may not be my favorite store for games, the price is just right.
It is OOS in most physical stores, but with shipping is $1.97, or you can use free site to store to pick it up.

Also many would appreciate it if you would submit the price to Amazon to price match it (Go down the page to "Tell amazon about a lower price" and then fill out the form and submit it.

Edit: Appears it is now OOS, that was fast lol.

#2 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

Super sweet deal. Thanks a lot OP! I've been considering picking the standard edition back up for $20, so glad I waited! 

#3 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:03 AM

Super sweet deal. Thanks a lot OP! I've been considering picking the standard edition back up for $20, so glad I waited! 

In the thread of another deal I had just posted, I made the comment that if a deal was good enough I would even shop at walmart, I think I am psychic XD, but yeah I'm in for one already, the date of when It should be available for pick up is friday

#4 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

Heck of a deal. Thanks much, OP.

#5 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:12 AM

Good way to move BB to GS? ;)
Posted Image

#6 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

Please pm to amazon guys

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

Damn good price won't last long though

#8 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

Good way to move BB to GS? ;)

Considering the fact that BBY doesn't even list The Full Package online anymore, you'd have to check your store to see if any copies are in stock. I can't remember the last time I saw any copies, so it might be a lost cause.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#9 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

Excellent find, Hemi.  I was contemplating replaying this before the new SR drops later this month.  I have the game and most of the DLC on Steam already but my computer is only slightly better than the system requirements.  Too bad the save I have from the original The Third disc isn't compatible with the Full Package edition though.

#10 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:23 AM

TC, you just saved me from buying this for $36 bucks on eBay!  Thank you so much!

Edit:  Out of stock already?  Wow, that was close!  I ordered mine just in time.

Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#11 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

Awesome, the top item of my buy list below my buy price. Thanks OP!

I opted for shipping even though my WM is five minutes away. Two dollars versus having to shop at the worst run retail location I've ever been in...no brainer.

uc.png

#12 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

Considering the fact that BBY doesn't even list The Full Package online anymore, you'd have to check your store to see if any copies are in stock. I can't remember the last time I saw any copies, so it might be a lost cause.

bby has already shipped all copies of saints row 3/ saints row 3 full package back to their warehouse. they will not be getting any more in store,

#13 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

Went OOS after I added it to my cart and before I could complete checkout.

#14 dk drumin

dk drumin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:37 AM

dead

card.pngsmiley25698.png?1384284591913

#15 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

only found one in a store in the area tried to place a order seeing if its one per cart. With the TIV of 15 base price its worthless for me to trade this in the GS BB has no quote online.

#16 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

only found one in a store in the area tried to place a order seeing if its one per cart. With the TIV of 15 base price its worthless for me to trade this in the GS BB has no quote online.

$15 base, they are running 30% extra on all item's, and PUR would bring that to $21, OR you could use it as one of the trade 2 for $9.99 games (it is on the list)

#17 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:46 AM

Hopefully, Amazon might pricematch.

#18 JustinTheGamer

JustinTheGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:53 AM

Got one right before oos no pickup today however. Have to wait until next monday. Really hoping this doesn't get canceled. Trying to share the dlc with my buddy. Thanks!

#19 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

This is one of the few games where the PS3 version was noticeably better but still a good deal. 

#20 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

$15 base, they are running 30% extra on all item's, and PUR would bring that to $21, OR you could use it as one of the trade 2 for $9.99 games (it is on the list)

But they only had one in stock and it takes more then 5 bucks in gas to get there so it's a fail for me.

#21 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

Gonna price match at Target tomorrow.

#22 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Gonna price match at Target tomorrow.

Doesn't show up in a normal search on their site, you needed to know the page, or find it from google.

#23 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

It did under search of "saints row the third xbox 360"...all the way to the bottom of the page.

#24 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

It's back in stock!

NVM out of stock again

#25 TweakyRabbit

TweakyRabbit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:56 AM

Back In Stock!

*EDIT*

OOS!

467702.png

#26 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

in stock again

Gator%20Deve%2086.jpg

Currently Playing:

:xb1: Diablo III

:xb1: Madden 15

#27 TweakyRabbit

TweakyRabbit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Looks like that $14.96 price tag doesn't exist anymore, it's back up to $44.96.

467702.png

#28 SoulesSamurai

SoulesSamurai

Ninja skills like whoa...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

I picked this up at my local Hastings back in march for 19.99, the soundtrack has 6 songs and they are a bit rough, the headphones are nice, just bring extra batteries with ya, you can use them on your smartphone as a decent headset with voice changer.
Posted Image

#29 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

I picked this up at my local Hastings back in march for 19.99, the soundtrack has 6 songs and they are a bit rough, the headphones are nice, just bring extra batteries with ya, you can use them on your smartphone as a decent headset with voice changer.

...? You might be thinking of the platinum edition, this is the Full Package "Aka the GOTY, the one with all the DLC"
Got my pickup email from walmart at around 2 pm and didn't notice it, going in tomorrow, so excited for this price and glad I helped all of you who got in on it.

#30 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

Look's like they reprinted these, got one that has the deep silver logo instead of THQ.