• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aleth

Aleth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

http://www.gamestop....urbished/110167

Haven't seen this posted anywhere. I was looking for a used one of these since mine broke in a horrible accident and Nintendo couldn't repair it. It doesn't include a SD card but when I check the downloads, the Fire Emblem game was still attached. Results might vary of course. Another thing I can complain is the GameStop charger isn't as long as the official one. Of course the original box is not included either.

#2 khoido

khoido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

I think you meant refurbished not recharged.

#3 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

haha damn you gamestop for throwing away boxes.

decent deal but i would want the box too.

#4 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

Good deal if its guaranteed to have Awakening. I want a second 3DS, but ill just wait for the X and Y special edition we will likely get
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

Good deal if its guaranteed to have Awakening. I want a second 3DS, but ill just wait for the X and Y special edition we will likely get

It should.  I think that Zelda was the only special edition that had the physical copy.  Every special version that had a game after that one came on the 3DS IIRC.

Quick edit:  I suppose that it could have been possible that they wiped the 3DS before sending them back out so it might be worth asking if anyone is interested.

#6 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

I bought 2. 1 had fire emblem to install. The other  had been transfered off. I returned it.

...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fire Emblem 3ds, 3ds console, limited edition