Amazon has price matched Tomb Raider (X360/PS3) $19.99

Yay or nay? Someone truthfully posted in another thread that Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution have been offered free for PS+ users (me). Might TR go the same way?

Doesn't the game have DLCs too?

Yay or nay? Someone truthfully posted in another thread that Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution have been offered free for PS+ users (me). Might TR go the same way?

Doesn't the game have DLCs too?
I didn't see that thread but it makes sense. We also got Deus Ex free, which is also another eidos/squeenix game.

I thought the only dlc was for multiplayer but I may be wrong. There is no online pass though so buying this used is another option.

there's always a chance that this might be free for the ps plus, but i'd recommend getting it, and play it right away since the TiV at bestbuy is $18.  

Wasn't too convinced, but even if it does come out free on PS+, considering that it's already August, it would have to come out either on September or October, maybe November; and by then the PS4 will be close and when it comes out you'll probably want to spend time there. Not sure if Amazon would lower more than $19.99, lately their sales have been rather sad (the only reason they have this price is because it's a PM). How often do you get to see a relatively new game with good scores around $10-$15 on Amazon? This game came out on March 5, 2013.

That and I read they might make a sequel on next-gen, so pulled the trigger.

I'm not too fond of downloading stuff; my PS3 is one of the first Slims, and Nowdays I have to keep deleting stuff to install new full games (like those from PS+, last one installed is Hitman, had to delete Uncharted 3).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back