Photo
* * * * - 39 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1685 replies to this topic

#301 UnnyBolt

UnnyBolt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

No one said anything about any illegitimate aquisitions of the game, it's only meant for South Africans, Koreans and Japanese people to buy in their respective countries. But if others want to pretend they are of one nationality or another, it's their problem. Stop freaking out when something is free in other countries, you are allowed by all means to inform others.

#302 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

You're.

-     Illegitimate acquisition of game titles

How is that illegitimate? It's part of their GAMES FOR GOLD moron.

So im guessing talking about Might and Magic is against the rules aswell? :roll:

#303 LAPIII

LAPIII

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm unclear if there'll ever feel be it a wiki.

#304 XP1

XP1

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

First, this is an international thread. Second, Games with Gold is a legitimate promotion. Third, no one talked about illegitimate acquisition.

#305 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

No one said anything about any illegitimate aquisitions of the game, it's only meant for South Africans, Koreans and Japanese people to buy in their respective countries. But if others want to pretend they are of one nationality or another, it's their problem. Stop freaking out when something is free in other countries, you are allowed by all means to inform others.

Thank you for having some common decency.

#306 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I wonder why south africa is having such different games then what we are getting. Thats the third time they have got something different
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#307 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

The Walking Dead: Episode 1 is free.

#308 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Your an idiot. It's part of their GAMES FOR GOLD. This is nothing like what transpired last month.

I'll be seeing you in a future "Bububuh my Xbox was banned but I can't figure out why!" thread

oIi9lub.png

#309 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

I'll be seeing you in a future "Bububuh my Xbox was banned but I can't figure out why!" thread

Reporting what is free in another region isn't against anybody's rules.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#310 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Free Xbox Videos:

Preachers of LA: Season 1 - Comeback

Comedy Bang! Bang!: Season 2 - Jim Gaffigan Wears a Blue Jacket & Plum T-Shirt; bonus episode of The Birthday Boys Skewered!

Betrayal: Season 1 - Pilot

Ancient Aliens: Season 5 - The Power of Three

Hostages: Season 1 - Pilot for Air

#311 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

You guys are hilarious.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#312 angruss

angruss

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Calling out foreign content posts should be disallowed. As far as this thread is concerned, it is not possible to get content from other regions. Acknowledging loopholes by calling out everything outside of the USA as bad will only encourage people to go elsewhere to find out how to exploit the system. The first rule of the loophole is that you don't talk about the loophole, period.

In Korea, a government issued ID number is required for access to Xbox Live. If people engage in fraud continuously, this will be the case worldwide. Honestly, that would make a whole lot more sense than mass bannings.

#313 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I totally agree. After the mass ban idk who would even risk downloading other regions content.

Calling out foreign content posts should be disallowed. As far as this thread is concerned, it is not possible to get content from other regions. Acknowledging loopholes by calling out everything outside of the USA as bad will only encourage people to go elsewhere to find out how to exploit the system. The first rule of the loophole is that you don't talk about the loophole, period.

In Korea, a government issued ID number is required for access to Xbox Live. If people engage in fraud continuously, this will be the case worldwide. Honestly, that would make a whole lot more sense than mass bannings.

Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#314 Dieidiotscum

Dieidiotscum

Drink More Chicken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

I totally agree. After the mass ban idk who would even risk downloading other regions content.

The people who LIVE in those regions. The point here isn't to inform the USA about these deals, but EVERYONE. Since the United States doesn't own the internet, and Xbox Live is an international service, all deals/free stuff should be reported. It's up to you to not download things from a region you don't live it. It is very simple.

Suggesting the government get involved because people have no self control and can't be trusted to make their own decisions? Not only is that the dumbest thing I have ever heard, it's quite scary that you would want that, or think it's necessary.

#315 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

The people who LIVE in those regions. The point here isn't to inform the USA about these deals, but EVERYONE. Since the United States doesn't own the internet, and Xbox Live is an international service, all deals/free stuff should be reported. It's up to you to not download things from a region you don't live it. It is very simple.

Suggesting the government get involved because people have no self control and can't be trusted to make their own decisions? Not only is that the dumbest thing I have ever heard, it's quite scary that you would want that, or think it's necessary.

I am fairly certain you're trying to fight with someone who is on your side.

#316 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Yep chill, you totally misinterpreted the quote you just responded to.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#317 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

In Canada Netflix and most apps do work under free trial

I have also used Apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video while using a 2-day, (or 14-day) Gold trial.

...here in the U.S.

I have definitely not been able to use Internet Explorer on a trial code.

#318 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

i have friends all over the world... if anything is ever free in any country, please post it, i could really, i mean they could really use the free games :)

fs_lastplayed.png

#319 D0ugie

D0ugie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

i have friends all over the world... if anything is ever free in any country, please post it, i could really, i mean they could really use the free games :)

Yeah it's good to have multicultural friends. :grouphug:

#320 Pazto

Pazto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

A new minecraft Skin Pack is on ("Plastic Pack"), and as allways it have a free trial!

I NEVER won anything . . . LOL ! ! !

#321 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

A new minecraft Skin Pack is on ("Plastic Pack"), and as allways it have a free trial!

Its actually a texture pack for the game.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#322 derdaca

derdaca

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

I have also used Apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video while using a 2-day, (or 14-day) Gold trial.

...here in the U.S.

I have definitely not been able to use Internet Explorer on a trial code.

Strange because here in Canada Internet Explorer works on trial.

#323 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

http://marketplace.x...b9-f9080cf34003

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#324 angruss

angruss

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

My point was that we should inform non-USA users, but not acknowledge that the ability to use foreign accounts to defraud Microsoft exists.
The SSN statement isn't saying the government should get involved, it's saying that if Microsoft wants to prevent people from making fake live accounts, they should require information that can't be faked by a 9 year old. 

#325 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

If you don't have gold, you will be able to play all those free-to-play games that require gold this weekend.

Ascend: Hand of Kul

WSOP: Full House Pro

Happy Wars

Doritos Crash Course 2 (must have already downloaded it with a paid gold sub)

Spartacus Legends (must have already downloaded it with a paid gold sub)

A few of these games have avatar awards too.

#326 dypaehc

dypaehc

ssA paehC daeH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I see it's already posted, but I guess I can go download Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet . :whee:

#327 ItzAxzel

ItzAxzel

I'm a Zombie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Battlefield 4 open beta is free and it's on the dashboard, it let's you play a few multiplayer maps and i read that'll last till the 15th

AxzeI.png

#328 xxdani

xxdani

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

South-Africa Gold member free game

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

#329 Dude009

Dude009

Not cheap.. Frugal ;)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Battlefield 4 open beta is free and it's on the dashboard, it let's you play a few multiplayer maps and i read that'll last till the 15th

1 map, 2 game modes ;)

good fun, but remember; it's a beta

#330 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

I played for 4 hours this morning and I love it. I loved Battlefield 3 and this is more of the same which is a great thing.

dCPOFIZ.jpg

[twitter]McCHitman[/twitter]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International