Photo
* * * * - 39 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1700 replies to this topic

#391 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Comic Book Men: Season 3 - The Incredible Bulk

Gold Rush: Season 4 - Million Dollar Season

I'll have to check these out, thanks. 

#392 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

I'm in Texas, which has JiB, but it's still a no go.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#393 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Now to get on the topic of something that's free and WON'T get you banned, there's an energizer ad that showed up again after a while. It gives you a theme and a coupon emailed to you for $5 energizer batteries. 

Know of any way to get this to pop up? Kroger is having a sale on 24 ct. for 8.99 this week.

#394 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Possibly a free song for Just Dance 2014 for selected winners.

http://bit.ly/1bXmAC0

VS

Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc Wake Me Up

#395 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Minecraft Halloween Texture Pack

#396 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Sweet! My kids will love this.

I wonder if this is available for limited time like the Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack. That one is no longer available.

Might be a good idea for everyone to get it, in case they remove it.

#397 dvfaa

dvfaa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I wonder if this is available for limited time like the Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack. That one is no longer available.

Yes, it is limited time. November 3rd is when it will be taken down https://twitter.com/...675552239808512

#398 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

Is the Jack in the Box ad still available? I still haven't found it.

#399 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Is the Jack in the Box ad still available? I still haven't found it.

never seen it

sucks

#400 toadielurks

toadielurks

Working is for chumps.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Never seen the JiB ad either and I searched for 30mins yesterday. Could be a regional thing.

Mr.Burns: Quick Smithers. Bring the mind eraser device!

Smithers: You mean the revolver, sir?

Mr.Burns: Precisely.

#401 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Oh shoot, hadn't realized that was limited. Might have got it rather than waiting on a potential sale...

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#402 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Oh shoot, hadn't realized that was limited. Might have got it rather than waiting on a potential sale...

The Halloween Skin Pack Trial can be found at Digiex.net.

I have no idea if the skin pack will still allow you to buy the full version. I can't remember if any of the skins are unlocked in the trial.

#403 Coraline12

Coraline12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Free Avatar grappling hook if ya'll click on he COD Ghosts ad + watch the launch trailer

#404 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Free Avatar grappling hook if ya'll click on he COD Ghosts ad + watch the launch trailer

Thanks for the head up!

thumblg.png

#405 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Looks like a pretty cool animation. Could have done a lot better on the hook.

#406 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

The Halloween Skin Pack Trial can be found at Digiex.net.

Ah, should have thought to check digiex first. Thanks.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#407 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Were you able to unlock the full version using the skin pack trial from digiex? Did it give you the option to buy it? I was just curious.

I think that was the only skin pack that I actually bought. It was 80 MSP and all the proceeds went to charity. I just use the free skin packs that are unlocked for the free trials. I think there have been a few other free skin packs that are no longer available. I think there was some summer of arcade one and I can't remember the other one. Most of the skin pack trials have a few free skins that you can use.

#408 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Free Xbox Videos:

Project Runway All Stars: Season 3 - You Got Punked!

Dracula: Season 1 - Pilot

The Governor's Wife: Season 1 - Happy Birthday, Mr Governor

Ravenswood: Season 1 - Pilot

American Daredevils: Season 1 - Crash, Burn, Repeat

Chasing Nashville: Season 1 - Small Town, Big Dreams

@midnight: Season 1 - Monday, October 21, 2013

Celebrity Ghost Stories: Season 8 - Jillian Barberie, Dan Cortese, Bruce Boxleitner

Reign: Season 1 - Pilot

The Thundermans: Season 1 - Adventures in Babysitting

#409 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Not sure if it's new, but there's a Geico ad for a free "Hump Day" avatar shirt on the dashboard.  There are also gamer pics and a theme.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#410 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Not sure if it's new, but there's a Geico ad for a free "Hump Day" avatar shirt on the dashboard.  There are also gamer pics and a theme.

That is new. Thanks for the heads up.

Seriously though, they should have made a Geico gecko avatar prop. That would have been so much better.

thumblg.png

#411 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Were you able to unlock the full version using the skin pack trial from digiex? Did it give you the option to buy it? I was just curious.

I think that was the only skin pack that I actually bought. It was 80 MSP and all the proceeds went to charity. I just use the free skin packs that are unlocked for the free trials. I think there have been a few other free skin packs that are no longer available. I think there was some summer of arcade one and I can't remember the other one. Most of the skin pack trials have a few free skins that you can use.

I'll give it a go next time I backup crap off my xbox hdd, which will be soon since im running at like 30MB remaining...lmao...its really time for a 320GB drive, hopefully there will be a drop on official ones in the wake of the X-BONE launch

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#412 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

dling stuff from not ms gets you flagged i would think. I love double dragon trial but ms bans for stuff like that. I wish they relist dd...

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#413 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

dling stuff from not ms gets you flagged i would think. I love double dragon trial but ms bans for stuff like that. I wish they relist dd...

Link? I may just be in the dark, but I've never heard of bans from trials....heck, back when Pinball FX delisted, I assisted several people with obtaining the free trial to be able to purchase the full game. I'd think people playing unsigned trials (is that even a thing, lol) is the absolute last thing Microsoft worries about...

Anyways, if you've heard stories or have links proving such things, please do share. With all thats happened in late, everyone should be as informed as possible about what can actually get you banned.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#414 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hmm, I clicked on the COD Ghosts ad on the dashboard, and I've watched the Campaign trailer, Ghosts Extinction Reveal trailer, MP trailer, Squads trailer, and I still get no grappling hook prop!!!... :bomb:

Rise from your grave...

#415 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hmm, I clicked on the COD Ghosts ad on the dashboard, and I've watched the Campaign trailer, Ghosts Extinction Reveal trailer, MP trailer, Squads trailer, and I still get no grappling hook prop!!!... :bomb:

You have to watch the one in the advertisements box not the one that has a bunch of trailers and info on it. It'll have eminems song playing when you highlight the tile.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#416 G0NZILLA

G0NZILLA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

For people having trouble finding the Jack in the box helmet avatar, try looking for it after midnight. I have seen it twice these past two days after 12:00 a.m since I usually game online a bit late. It always appears on the "main" dashboard section on the lower right. It was past 2 a.m. last night when I finished gaming and saw it again. I'm in Texas btw.. Good luck.

#417 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Well that sucks. I sleep early cuz I have to be up at 4:30 to get ready for work.

#418 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

For people having trouble finding the Jack in the box helmet avatar, try looking for it after midnight. I have seen it twice these past two days after 12:00 a.m since I usually game online a bit late. It always appears on the "main" dashboard section on the lower right. It was past 2 a.m. last night when I finished gaming and saw it again. I'm in Texas btw.. Good luck.

I live in Houston and I saw it probably once, a long time ago, before I cared about it.
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#419 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

I live in Houston and I saw it probably once, a long time ago, before I cared about it.

Texas representing!

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#420 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Link? I may just be in the dark, but I've never heard of bans from trials....heck, back when Pinball FX delisted, I assisted several people with obtaining the free trial to be able to purchase the full game. I'd think people playing unsigned trials (is that even a thing, lol) is the absolute last thing Microsoft worries about...

Anyways, if you've heard stories or have links proving such things, please do share. With all thats happened in late, everyone should be as informed as possible about what can actually get you banned.

Read TOU they are strict now not allowing what used to be allowed. If not on dash in your region to get you are not allowed to get elsewhere. Will they ban you got me ms is losing it so why take a chance going against TOU? Watch the long debate come like when people said dling other region was safe rofl. I should not bother trying to warn people since not many listen anyways i will laugh IF people do. Happy T Day.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International