Photo
* * * * - 39 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1786 replies to this topic

#421 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'm in Georgia (the state) and still haven't seen the Jack in the Box ad. Not suprising since we don't have Jack in the Box here.

Ok, so I've seen some people in Cali, Texas, and Tennessee find it. One person mentioned they were in Houston. I'm not sure if the city matters. Anyway, I'm wondering if creating an account with a Houston address will pull it up. Oh and I have to try it after midnight. I assume midnight Texas time, so that is 2 hours behind me. 2am or later. Jeez. Why does it have to be so complicated?

Oh, I should mention that I have seen a new Slim Jim ad. That is another hard avatar item to find. So if you don't have that shirt, keep an eye out. The Slim Jim ads hardly ever pop up for me. I get Mazda ads all the freaking time.

#422 HatesRegistering

HatesRegistering

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

While looking for the GEICO Hump Day Shirt, I came across the Ender's Game Promo under the Browse Games -> Demos Section.

You can get a Free Avatar Suit there (maybe some other stuff, but I am usually only interested in Avatar Stuff).

Also, apparently Microsoft REALLY wants me to buy a Mazda because that is what almost ALL of my Advertisements are.  

#423 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

While looking for the GEICO Hump Day Shirt, I came across the Ender's Game Promo under the Browse Games -> Demos Section.

You can get a Free Avatar Suit there (maybe some other stuff, but I am usually only interested in Avatar Stuff).

Also, apparently Microsoft REALLY wants me to buy a Mazda because that is what almost ALL of my Advertisements are.  

I see that stupid Mazda ad all the time. I WAS thinking of getting a Mazdaspeed3 though. :P

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#424 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Finally found Ghosts ad on main account, but download won't trigger.  :roll:

And, there's like a half dozen more free tv eps for those that care.

#425 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Looks like the change the terms of service today. I just got a pop-up this morning.

The Ender's Game ad comes up for me pretty often for me. If you all can't find it just go to games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid. It's always in there.

#426 FireReignDeath

FireReignDeath

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

Games with Gold: “A World of Keflings” and “Iron Brigade” Free in November.

#427 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

I've always had the mindset of "free is free," but meh. At least they're giving us World rather than Kingdom.

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#428 Dude009

Dude009

Not cheap.. Frugal ;)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

and i sadly lol yet again.

i'm starting to wonder; are they that out of touch with the community, or are they just doing these weak free games on purpose? trying to find the worst ones possible each month.

i mean even in that price-point there's many better games they could chose (heck, even many cheaper ones that would better be appreciated)

i know; i'm looking a gift horse.. but once again, i say a horrible plan by them; give away free stuff.. but most is junk, so the games with gold program just looks a joke.. while costing them.

#429 Tacit Ronin

Tacit Ronin

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

That hump day ad is nearly impossible to find.

All I get is that stupid mazda ad. It's in literally every single advertisement spot, no matter how much I refresh the dashboard.

#430 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I've always had the mindset of "free is free," but meh. At least they're giving us World rather than Kingdom.

I think we're all feeling the same way. Major is getting blasted on his forum about these games LMAO. Maybe they'll be nice and decide to give us State of decay at some point.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#431 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

That hump day ad is nearly impossible to find.

All I get is that stupid mazda ad. It's in literally every single advertisement spot, no matter how much I refresh the dashboard.

The night I posted about the Hump Day shirt, it was on almost every page of the dashboard at the same time.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#432 mfsxox360

mfsxox360

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

and i sadly lol yet again.

i'm starting to wonder; are they that out of touch with the community, or are they just doing these weak free games on purpose? trying to find the worst ones possible each month.

i mean even in that price-point there's many better games they could chose (heck, even many cheaper ones that would better be appreciated)

i know; i'm looking a gift horse.. but once again, i say a horrible plan by them; give away free stuff.. but most is junk, so the games with gold program just looks a joke.. while costing them.

worldwide pays all live to play online, and had no free games every month, the promotion of live was until December 31, but microsoft decided to continue long unterminated! the games are free and still complains, then pay for better games!

#433 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

From my experience, one ad occupies every window and I'll see for days/weeks. When I finally get something I've been hoping for, that ad would then take over every window, again for days/weeks. It would be better if it had a different ad for each window and rotate.

#434 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

From my experience, one ad occupies every window and I'll see for days/weeks. When I finally get something I've been hoping for, that ad would then take over every window, again for days/weeks. It would be better if it had a different ad for each window and rotate.

I still do not understand the reason we get ads on something that we have to PAY for. Silver makes sense but having GOLD and getting ads just seems not right when compared to other Premium services. Ah well....guess I am alone here. As long as the majority have Avatar props, I will take em.

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#435 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

I still do not understand the reason we get ads on something that we have to PAY for. Silver makes sense but having GOLD and getting ads just seems not right when compared to other Premium services. Ah well....guess I am alone here. As long as the majority have Avatar props, I will take em.

Ads are everywhere, and for premium services without ads, if they last any length of legitimate time...they too will have ads. Ex: See Cable TV early years vs now...

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#436 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Ads are everywhere, and for premium services without ads, if they last any length of legitimate time...they too will have ads. Ex: See Cable TV early years vs now...

Satellite radio is the only thing I can think of that doesn't have ads.

#437 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

A World of Keflings is free right now.

#438 bulldozer86

bulldozer86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

Keflings is showing up as free on xbox.com, but I have no payment method on file so I can't download it?  Weird.  It's not free yet on the actual xbox, which is usually how I get these free games.  Anyone have any suggestions?

#439 EcchiBoi

EcchiBoi

Backlogged CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Keflings is showing up as free on xbox.com, but I have no payment method on file so I can't download it?  Weird.  It's not free yet on the actual xbox, which is usually how I get these free games.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Wait 24 hours.

My Backlog Discussion Thread, My XBL DLC Trade List, My PSN DLC Trade List

#440 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Currently showing as free on my dashboard.

#441 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

It looks like they are purposely putting games with DLC (with achievements) on the free for gold list.  Is it just me or do all these games have a ton of DLC???

#442 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Satellite radio is the only thing I can think of that doesn't have ads.

Unless you're listening to Howard Stern, then it's 55% commercials, 45% show.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#443 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console.  :shock:

#444 rcgam3r

rcgam3r

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

I think we're all feeling the same way. Major is getting blasted on his forum about these games LMAO. Maybe they'll be nice and decide to give us State of decay at some point.

omfg i wish!!!!

#445 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console.  :shock:

OMG! Thanks! It showed up for me too on my main profile. I thought I was never going to get the Jack in the Box avatar item.

thumblg.png

#446 Fixerman

Fixerman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

5aklk1.jpg

#447 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Korea gets Halo Wars for Games with Gold.

http://marketplace.x...e=Game#LiveZone

They also get A World of Keflings

http://marketplace.x...e=Game#LiveZone

#448 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

meh to Keflings. Sweet to Iron Brigade.

#449 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console. :shock:

The only ad I ever see is freefest
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#450 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

I've already got Iron Brigade and Keflings.  What a bummer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International