Photo
* * * * - 38 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1196 replies to this topic

#631 Certified

Certified

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

Not sure if it's been posted, or whether it belongs here, but Eminem's new album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, is free on Xbox music on Windows 8 devices. However it's US only, so enjoy your free album while the rest of us look on in jealousy (or like me, already have the album).

Thanks man. Just download it. Was going to buy this for my wife for Christmas but free is better.

#632 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Free USAA Dog Tags Avatar T-shirt. Look for the USAA ad in The Grid. Watch 5 videos and unlock the avatar shirt.

thumblg.png

On the Canadian dashboard there is some Koodo ad that gives you a free El Tabador Avatar Prop. I couldn't download it for my US account.

thumblg.png

#633 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

Thanks man. Just download it. Was going to buy this for my wife for Christmas but free is better.

One small problem. It's the censored version that works. The explicit (aka normal) errors out.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#634 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

One small problem. It's the censored version that works. The explicit (aka normal) errors out.

Not for me.  I downloaded the Explicit version without an error and it plays fine.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#635 im_dany

im_dany

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

How do i download it? Through the Xbox Music app on Windows 8? Can i get it on Xbox?

#636 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

How do i download it? Through the Xbox Music app on Windows 8? Can i get it on Xbox?

I got it through the Music App in windows 8.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#637 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

There is a gasmask for your avatar on the german Dashboard in the Amazon/Lovefilm Ad...

#638 rufercik

rufercik

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Free forza motorsport Credit                           

https://rewards.forz...port.net/en-us/

Register your Gamer Tag with Forza and receive free in game credit.

Allow the app to access your information and you'll be taken to a page giving you the credits.

I got credits for Forza 4, 5 and Horizon.

#639 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Not for me.  I downloaded the Explicit version without an error and it plays fine.

Only worked for the censored version on my phone. Don't use Win8 on my normal computers. (Or Windows in general)

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#640 Tacit Ronin

Tacit Ronin

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'd keep a close eye on this channel when it streams, Microsoft sometimes drops codes in the comments section. I got a free Skyrim Mash Up pack for Minecraft earlier today.

#641 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Not sure if it's been posted, or whether it belongs here, but Eminem's new album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, is free on Xbox music on Windows 8 devices. However it's US only, so enjoy your free album while the rest of us look on in jealousy (or like me, already have the album). 

Also, other albums are $0.99.

http://music.xbox.com/promotion/eminem

#642 Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey

Born To Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Link WWE 2K14 Summer Rae character 

Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#643 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

Downloading the explicit Marshall Mathers LP2 Deluxe version... on Windows Vista... through Zune Marketplace.  :D/ 

(I tried it last night, but it was giving a weird error about the price changing. Didn't think it work.)

Posted Image

#644 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Downloading the explicit Marshall Mathers LP2 Deluxe version... on Windows Vista... through Zune Marketplace.  :D/ 

(I tried it last night, but it was giving a weird error about the price changing. Didn't think it work.)

Dled app songs show free but when i click buy it wants 110msp each...

#645 kaw

kaw

Want some rye?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

Free forza motorsport Credit                           

https://rewards.forz...port.net/en-us/

Register your Gamer Tag with Forza and receive free in game credit.

Allow the app to access your information and you'll be taken to a page giving you the credits.

I got credits for Forza 4, 5 and Horizon.

Thanks for this.  It netted me 3 million credits in Forza 5.  I couldn't get it to work in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.

#646 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Dled app songs show free but when i click buy it wants 110msp each...

Odd, but not surprising. Last night when I tried it would say like 2000 (or whatever) microsoft points and then when I'd click to purchase, it would mark it as free. Then when I went to DL it would give me an error saying that the price was different from what I purchased and wouldn't go through.

Oh and thanks for the Forza stuff. I got 60k credits for Horizon. I may have to dust my copy off sometime soon (after I finish Skyrim)

Posted Image

#647 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

Wowzers, got 1M credits on Forza 5!  Funny thing is last week I only got 10K...must be due to the whole pricing system that everyone is complaining about.

#648 Assasin

Assasin

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Is Lost Planet 2 for Germany still free?

I went through the link posted and has a price.

#649 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

Is Lost Planet 2 for Germany still free?

I went through the link posted and has a price.

No it isn't neither is Shadowrun...those were substite GwG titles when the rest of the world had Crackdown and Dead Rising 2

#650 Assasin

Assasin

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

No it isn't neither is Shadowrun...those were substite GwG titles when the rest of the world had Crackdown and Dead Rising 2

I haven't had gold for a really long time so this question will sound dumb. Do the Games with Gold remain free throughout the year or is it only for the month they are promoted?

#651 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

I haven't had gold for a really long time so this question will sound dumb. Do the Games with Gold remain free throughout the year or is it only for the month they are promoted?

You can only "buy" them during the 15 days they are promoted, but once purchased, they're yours to play whenever.

#652 Assasin

Assasin

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

You can only "buy" them during the 15 days they are promoted, but once purchased, they're yours to play whenever.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but what I mean is if I don't "buy" it during the time it's promoted (within the month), does it remain free for the rest of the year?

#653 silverrat23

silverrat23

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yes, I'm aware of that, but what I mean is if I don't "buy" it during the time it's promoted (within the month), does it remain free for the rest of the year?

No.

#654 Masters_93

Masters_93

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

You have to "buy" it during the 15 days it's offered, otherwise it goes back to regular price. If you do "buy" it, it gets added to your download history and you can re-download whenever and as often as you like. 

eminem.gif

#655 Masters_93

Masters_93

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

There's free FIFA 14 DLC to go along with the Legends UT. It adds classic commentary (it includes the legendary player's names into the team). 

eminem.gif

#656 G0NZILLA

G0NZILLA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

Free The Home Depot "Let's DO This" avatar shirt on dashboard

#657 Assasin

Assasin

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

DR2 Case Zero isn't available for free anymore in Korea right?

#658 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

Looks like Verizon will be giving away Avatar headphones after getting the Speed Bar filled on the Dashboard ad.

I attempted to do the City of Speed but was only able to get one thing to allow me in.

Here is hoping it is not a bug.

Cheers

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#659 mediakill

mediakill

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

can't find the home depot avatar shirt. Stupid and tacky and not really interested, but the fact i can't find it is driving me mildly crazy if not a bit annoyed

#660 fy12

fy12

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

can't find the home depot avatar shirt. Stupid and tacky and not really interested, but the fact i can't find it is driving me mildly crazy if not a bit annoyed

Its under the second tab from the left side. I think its in the "My Projects" section.