Photo
* * * * - 39 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1598 replies to this topic

#1591 Shawzborne

Shawzborne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

I just keep getting errors

#1592 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

So its just a demo?

Yep.  Six or so races and two bikes.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1593 G0NZILLA

G0NZILLA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

#1594 doktor wilhelm

doktor wilhelm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

It's not really "Xbox Live Marketplace content", though it is good enough for a little freebie. and I would say worthy of a mention in this thread since they charge money for other Heads/Skins. :p

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke

#1595 MasquedWarrior

MasquedWarrior

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

While we’re on the subject of free DLC for Xbox 360 games that you cannot actually download through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, I’d like to mention the five free Cerberus network items in Mass Effect 2. As mentioned on the first page of this thread, Cerberus Network is free. However, downloading the Cerberus Network file does not (instantly) allow the user to download the extra items; you have to run Mass Effect 2 in order to see them. Once you start up Mass Effect 2 disc one, you will be prompted to link your Xbox LIVE account to an EA (Origin) account, if you have not already done so. When you go to either “Downloadable Content” or “Cerberus Network” you will see the following files available for download:

§  Normandy Crash Site

§  Zaeed - The Price of Revenge

§  Cerberus Weapon and Armor

§  Arc Projector

§  Firewalker Pack

To clarify, even after you download Cerberus Network, the five extra items do not show up in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace in the Xbox 360 dashboard. You have to actually run Mass Effect 2 in order to access them.

While I’m on that subject, does anyone know of any other such free DLC that only shows up in the game the DLC is for, and does not also show up in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace? The first page of this thread mentions the Dragon Age series’ content, which also requires an Origin/EA account, but are there any others? Thanks.

#1596 Shawzborne

Shawzborne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

I think that's the longest post I've seen on here so far

#1597 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:04 AM

Ok, now the price is back to $19.99 for Trails Fusion on Xbox One.

https://store.xbox.c...e7-fe93e0613204

Just out of curiousity, I wonder if you could delete it and download it again and get the full version, now that they have corrected the pricing error.

It probably won't work, but just got me thinking.

#1598 Shawzborne

Shawzborne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:10 AM

Just out of curiousity, I wonder if you could delete it and download it again and get the full version, now that they have corrected the pricing error.

Maybe but I doubt it

#1599 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:56 AM

i checked the link but now I have to buy it again even though I have added the game to my queue when it was free.

hitman_signature.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International