Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

(Dead) Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition back in-stock at Gamestop.com $99.99 ($85 with free shipping using code aug15 and SAVER)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Flash Strife

Flash Strife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Mentioned it in the other Xillia thread, but most of the people there already have this. Xillia CE is back up at gamestop.com, can use aug15 and SAVER to get $15 off and free shipping until later today I guess (code is supposed to expire today but I tried the code an hour ago with another purchase and it worked, should work on this though anyone that wants it should hurry before it expires). GS is the last retailer that has it at normal price so anyone that wants a copy should hurry before it's gone.

http://www.gamestop....mBENPx0qMLVg0qg

#2 Flash Strife

Flash Strife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Not sure why they would charge for handling, but edited just in case.

#3 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

Codes are working for me... I was eyeing picking up the vanilla edition with AUG15 anyway... CE for $85... but I don't need any more giant plastic statues >_<

Posted Image

#4 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

How's the lady figure's quality? Is it something of a 50 bucks worth of Japanese anime style figure?

#5 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

How's the lady figure's quality? Is it something of a 50 bucks worth of Japanese anime style figure?

Ordered my copy just now....thanks OP!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=UjnqnyNMGvg

Posted Image

#6 Digital Devil

Digital Devil

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Thank You so much! I missed out on the opportunity of purchasing this and the prices on ebay are a bit high.

#7 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully I can get an undamaged copy since Amazon decided to step on mine before sending it out.

#8 srocky26

srocky26

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Picked one up. Thanks.

Currently playing:   :3ds: EO: Millennium Girl, , :pc: BF4, :360: FF 13, :ps3: Tales of Xillia

Recently completed:  :ds: 999, DQ IV   :wiiu: Windwaker,   :ps3: Ni No Kuni, :vita: FF X, :3ds: LOZ: ALBW

#9 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

good deal, probably last place to get it for msrp price.

#10 JawboneINC

JawboneINC

BOOM! DROP! KAPOW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thanks OP! Was hoping they would pop up somewhere since my Amazon order was mangled.

#11 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Oh my god, you are a lifesaver OP! I had troubles with my April order where GS was saying that my credit card wasn't going through... hopefully this order goes through and it's great because now I save about $25 from my previous order because I didn't use SAVER or AUG15.

#12 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Did Amazon restock this after release? Amazon always re-stocks OoS items after release, due to cancellations, billing errors, etc. but I didn't follow if they restocked this... 

Wished I had ordered from GS though, since I could have saved $15. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#13 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

I was planning on getting Xillia once it dropped, but seeing how this is sold out, I have a BUNCH of GS credit I know I'll never use, and I'm a sucker for collectible statues, had to bite, thanks a bunch op!

#14 panzerjedi

panzerjedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Getting an "Undefined: Order Submission Error" when I try to purchase. =\

#15 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://www.ign.com/v...special-edition

Statue seems to definitely be of $40+ quality.  There is a higher quality ($140+) statue coming out of a similar size eventually:  http://www.ebay.com/...=item41757be1e4

Posted Image

#16 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Did Amazon restock this after release? Amazon always re-stocks OoS items after release, due to cancellations, billing errors, etc. but I didn't follow if they restocked this... 

Wished I had ordered from GS though, since I could have saved $15. 

At least one copy popped up used from Amazon (Warehouse Deals).  I didn't see any new ones but it could have been available for a very short amount of time.

#17 theMixxer

theMixxer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Getting an "Undefined: Order Submission Error" when I try to purchase. =\

Yeah, I'm getting the same error. :(

#18 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Was very on the fence about this game but this pushed me over the edge ><

Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#19 LecherousMonk86

LecherousMonk86

People...Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

when i put my credit card in, it comes up as "error, information does not match your financial institution" or some BS like that

#20 Tsukinikawatte

Tsukinikawatte

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I got one, thanks op!

Items from the other man in Japan! dv8CAG.com
Posted Image

#21 saigon2nite

saigon2nite

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

Thanks, ordered one.

#22 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

Thanks I am going return mine haven't opened yet save $20. Also 5% off Discover.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#23 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

I'm still on the fence with this game but I really want that statue..damn

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#24 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm hearing all kinds of praise for this game, and not just this one but I always do for the Tales series. Not sure if I'll bite for the CE but that AUG15 code has got me interested. Thanks OP, I might just do it considering today is the last day for the code. 

Question for veterans of the Tales series. Is it like Final Fantasy where each game sets a different story? Or does this series talk about past events? Curious to know where to start if I want to try it out since there's like a buttload of these games for each console. 

#25 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

I keep getting the Undefined: OrderSubmissionError

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#26 LecherousMonk86

LecherousMonk86

People...Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

DON'T USE CHROME!

I just spoke with the Gamestop Help Center and they informed me that Chrome has a lot of problems with their online site. Use Mozilla or IE. I was able to place my order over the phone with the discount code and discounted shipped. I must admit, the lady from the Help Center was very nice and actually helped me with my problem.

She was pretty frustrated at first when she saw I tried to place the order a couple dozen times out of frustration.

Another note, every time you get an error message @ gamestop.com during an online order, the system will flag your ISP and credit information making it impossible at that point to place an order. She informed me that after the error, it can take up to 24 hours for the system to clear the flag and try and make another purchase. Since I tried so many times and got so many errors, I'll be locked out for the next week. Just call the Help Center when you get that initial error to figure out what went wrong.

#27 LecherousMonk86

LecherousMonk86

People...Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

I keep getting the Undefined: OrderSubmissionError

Call the help center! Don't keep trying on the site. Read my last post for more information!

#28 xzer0joker

xzer0joker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Also got the undefined order submission, which I think is because of the SAVER code. Got a message when I tried to place the order again that it can't be used with my order. What's more, I ended up with that "card doesn't match the financial institution" message when I tried purchasing without the SAVER code. I guess fate just doesn't want me to buy this game =.=

#29 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Question for veterans of the Tales series. Is it like Final Fantasy where each game sets a different story? Or does this series talk about past events? Curious to know where to start if I want to try it out since there's like a buttload of these games for each console.

Like Final Fantasy, each main-series game has a different story. There are direct sequels to Tales games, but as with FF, it's pretty obvious when this is the case.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#30 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

I was able to place an order with Chrome roughly an hour ago (not sure I'll keep it). 

It's probably due to stock issues (low stock and a lot of order transactions). 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist