$149 3DS XL @ Meijer Aug. 16-17 w/PM, coupons, and membership

Shabow

CAGiversary!
Meijer's Mperks program has a coupon running Aug. 16th through the 17th for $20 off a $99 general merchandise purchase.  Also, there is a rewards coupon that can be clipped for $6 off an Electronics purchase of $40. 

Combine those coupons with Target's 3DS XL price of $175 and you will get one for $149 plus tax.  You will need to bring a Target ad in to get the price match.  

You will also need to have an Mperk's account with those two coupons clipped to get the deal.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not seeing the $6 off coupon either, but I'll still try this deal on Friday morning. Black 3DS XL for $155 is still a steal.

The general merchandise coupons almost always state no electronics so I think this might not work. Anybody check the fine print?

The back to school bucks state the following.

Excludes grocery, alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, gift cards,

lottery, postage, park and entertainment tickets, in-store busi-
nesses, gas stations and C-stops, licenses, taxes, previous
purchases, household consumables, online purchases, Meijer
Extended Protection Plans, bottle deposit and prepaid debit
cards & reload pack

I just moved to Indianapolis and Meijer has quickly become my favorite "everything" store.  It is so much nicer than going to Wal-mart.

I just moved to Indianapolis and Meijer has quickly become my favorite "everything" store. It is so much nicer than going to Wal-mart.
It really is, much less redneck.

I doubt the $6 coupon will stack, mPerks coupons usually don't stack with each other. It's usually one per item.

Since when can you combine promotions? I imageine if they do PM they will not take coupons.
Meijer Price Matching Policy and MPerks Coupon Policy don't mention anything about not being able to price match and use the MPerk coupons on the same item. I would be shocked if Meijer wouldn't allow this, they are pretty much the most lenient retailer when it comes to this kind of stuff.

You also get Paper Mario Sticker Star free when you purchase the 3DS XL at Meijer during the 2 day sale. 

The $6 off $40 is that under "personalized rewards" in Mperks? If so, those coupons do not take off your total at the register (at first). After you spend $40 you can then clip a coupon on Mpkers for $6 off your next purchase. The next time you shop at Meijer, the coupon will automatically take off $6 of your purchases. Just a heads up. 

Meijer's Mperks program has a coupon running Aug. 16th through the 17th for $20 off a $99 general merchandise purchase. Also, there is a rewards coupon that can be clipped for $6 off an Electronics purchase of $40.

Combine those coupons with Target's 3DS XL price of $175 and you will get one for $149 plus tax. You will need to bring a Target ad in to get the price match.

You will also need to have an Mperk's account with those two coupons clipped to get the deal.
the 6 buck thing is random

go to meijers

go into mpeaks

go to REWARDS

and see if its there....

$6 off your Total Purchase

when you spend $40 or more in Electronics

others have other rewards they can pick from its random

aalso the deal will NOT COMBINE since the spend 4 get 6 bucks off your purchase says right on it .. please allow up to 24 hours after meeting goal to get reward coupon

so you would not get the 6 buck off coupon right then anyways

once you reach your goal log back into the site and clip the coupon to use at a later time please allow up to 24 hours after reaching goal to get coupon...

fine print says no gift cards but a kindle card is considered a game card right? so i could use the coupon for that?
When they had summer bucks last time, it worked with the Kindle cards. Kindle cards are considered general merchandise at Meijer.

Is this coupon able to be used more than once if I do separate transactions? I recently joined mperks so I'm not sure if the clipped coupons can be used more than once. 

the back to school bucks can be printed and then used multiple times for multiple transactions. I'm not sure about clipped coupons through mperks though.

The coupon he's talking about is a rewards coupon. You get it by purchasing a certain amount in certain categories. You can also get a 10% off a purchase if you get approved for a Meijer platinum card.

I bought Mario 3D Land, so I turned on my 3DS last night for the first time in a few months only to discover the bottom screen was failing. It had waves going through it like running water and was getting dimmer as I played it. So this deal came at a great time for me.

I signed up for MPerks tonight and got both the School Bucks and a $5 off coupon, so II'm hitting up my local Meijer after work tomorrow with Target ad in hand. I was already there on Wednesday and noticed they had a whole pile of XL's in stock. It's almost as if they anticipated a huge demand from heavy discounting. Anyway, if they take all the coupons and price matching, I'll let you all know.

Does Meijer have the Kindle cards where you can pick any amount? Also, can I use the 20 dollar coupon and my 5 dollar welcome coupon on the same purchase? 

I would like to buy a 100 dollar kindle card for 75. 

Just checked my Meijer and the don't have the $25 or $50 Kindle cards anymore, but now have the Kindle Fire cards that you can pick the amounts. Hope it still works!

Just checked my Meijer and the don't have the $25 or $50 Kindle cards anymore, but now have the Kindle Fire cards that you can pick the amounts. Hope it still works!
My Meijer still has the $25 and $50 Kindle cards. Did you try asking if they carried them? I noticed at my Meijer they moved them to a different location in the electronics department.

Can someone respond to this thread if they actually get Meijer to price match, give them the free game, AND take $20 off?  

Most retailers would not price match, as after the $20 savings and free $40 game, Meijer is the better deal to boot.  

I am trying at 6am CT. I'll let you guys know how it goes shortly after. Worst case scenario I'll end up getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $40 after MPerks coupon. I don't know when that game became so rare.

Worked like a charm! In fact, the manager used the Back to School bucks coupon that was behind the counter before I could even log into my MPerks account. $155 + tax for Black 3DS XL + Paper Mario. I also got Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $39.99 after the $10 coupon. Good luck to everyone!

Does Meijer have the Kindle cards where you can pick any amount? Also, can I use the 20 dollar coupon and my 5 dollar welcome coupon on the same purchase?

I would like to buy a 100 dollar kindle card for 75.
Last time I was there, they had $25, $50, and the pick any amount ones.

Worked like a charm! In fact, the manager used the Back to School bucks coupon that was behind the counter before I could even log into my MPerks account. $155 + tax for Black 3DS XL + Paper Mario. I also got Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $39.99 after the $10 coupon. Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for the report! I plan on going there in a couple hours.

Yup, still works with the Kindle cards that you pick the amount. Just bought some this morning with no issues. If you know someone who works at Meijer, you also get an additional 10% off after using the coupon with their employee discount, so you could get a $100 GC for $72.

Just got back from Meijer. I had no problem price matching, getting the free game, and using the Mperks coupons. The $20 off $99 came off automatically as did a $5 off $25 Mperk I had in my account. I also used $25 in gift cards. My total before tax was $125 for the XL and game! 

To sweeten the deal, I have a Mperk reward coupon for $10 in my account for purchasing a certain amount. Rewards are different for everyone. I think I'll use it on some screen protectors. 

Last time I was there, they had $25, $50, and the pick any amount ones.
Great i'm gonna grab a 100 with the 20 dollar coupon, a 50 with the 10 dollar coupon, and a 25 with the 5 dollar coupon. Can I do that all in the same transaction or would it have to be 3 separate transactions?

I went to another location and got this too. Very easy price match... Too bad the one I went to have no black color unit available. Do any of u guys find the new black unit? I got red for now in hope of exchanging it for black one within the month.

Great i'm gonna grab a 100 with the 20 dollar coupon, a 50 with the 10 dollar coupon, and a 25 with the 5 dollar coupon. Can I do that all in the same transaction or would it have to be 3 separate transactions?
You have to do separate transactions.

I went to another location and got this too. Very easy price match... Too bad the one I went to have no black color unit available. Do any of u guys find the new black unit? I got red for now in hope of exchanging it for black one within the month.
My store had the black XL's in stock. I saw 2 or 3 of them. I wanted red anyway, so it didn't matter.

I can confirm that if you are using the coupon through mPerks, it can be used more than once, but it has to be separate transactions. I got 3 of the pick your amount cards with $100 on them and a $50 card for a total of $280. 

bread's done
Back