Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

GameFly August 2013 Used Game Sale (8/13-8/19)

gamefly used games xbox 360 ps3 wii u

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#31 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Any WiiU diehards wanna sell me on Batman? I already have the goty edition but I'll blow an extra $15 on the WiiU version if it's omfgsobetter.

It's worse with frame rate problem whenever a lot happens on the screen, especially when there's environmental effects like fog or smoke

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#32 maynardsnow

maynardsnow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

I thought the wiiu version of batman looked so much better than the ps3 version.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I also harldy noticed the slowdown that many reviews have stated as a negative point against this version.

#33 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

pretty nice sale but nothing for me.

Posted Image

#34 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Scribblenauts for WiiU for $15?? I'm in! Decided to finally bite on Gunstringer as well since it hasn't really been any cheaper.

#35 jellisunc

jellisunc

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

nothing for me, whew

#36 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

YAY!!! I can get Aliens Colonial Marines for $1 dollar cheaper. So glad I waited, the game is probably horrible but I wont pass this time.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#37 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

YAY!!! I can get Aliens Colonial Marines for $1 dollar cheaper. So glad I waited, the game is probably horrible but I wont pass this time.

You should've got it last time when it $10, Amazon TiV was $11 back then.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#38 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

Tempted to rebuy RE6, but might as well wait for the inevitable "complete" pack.. It's Capcom after all.. 

wanted to buy hitman but now it's free on ps plus  :bouncy:

I bought it the last time it was on sale.. and haven't even gone around to playing it yet :(

#39 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

You should've got it last time when it $10, Amazon TiV was $11 back then.

Or the time before that when you could make ~$8 on the trade in to Amazon. I think it was ~$8 and TiV was ~$16.

#40 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

$12 too much for Gears Judgment

#41 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Tempted on DBZ kinect.  Anyone played that?

It's not the best game but I enjoyed it for what it was, I'm pretty into the DBZ games though and have all of the ones out on 360, while I wish it would control better it's just kind of cool being able to do the motions for some of the moves from the show and such, not the worst buy for the price it is at but don't expect an amazing quality game.

659629.png?68329996

#42 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

it's not. don't bother.no amount of patches will fix that pos.

You ain't kidding. If you want a bland ass first person shooter packed full of bigs/glitches to play with your friends,then it's the perfect game.

By the way, DBZ HD Collection is $24.99 on PS3. Lately I've seen copies going for $30+, so just wanted to throw it out there.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#43 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's worse with frame rate problem whenever a lot happens on the screen, especially when there's environmental effects like fog or smoke

I thought the wiiu version of batman looked so much better than the ps3 version.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I also harldy noticed the slowdown that many reviews have stated as a negative point against this version.

Mm, all right. I'll just stick with my PSTriple copy then if it's even debatable as to which version is the best. Thanks, y'all.

#44 SPARDA3g

SPARDA3g

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Tempting to get The Walking Dead and I really like the first episode. Many promises awaits. That said is it good to buy the disc? I heard something odd about it, so I want to confirm if it's safe to get.

#45 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

Tempting to get The Walking Dead and I really like the first episode. Many promises awaits. That said is it good to buy the disc? I heard something odd about it, so I want to confirm if it's safe to get.

ill just save you the time, rick comes in and rescues you at the end

#46 brownda1

brownda1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

That's why I own a WiiU.  NOBODY has rented any of those games!  They are almost guaranteed to come in new condition. 

I stopped renting from GF because of the WiiU games. I rented four and three of them wouldn't load at all. Gamefly is really slipping.

Get a Free Xbox One - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

:whee: Free iPad Mini/$430. Visit the CAG iPad Mini Conga Line Thread for details. Go Go Go... :whee:

Enter to win a free Xbox One with Dead Rising Three via Splurgy - Please use my referral link: http://splur.gy/r/2N2xX/r/2Ffzf8G23P3

#47 SPARDA3g

SPARDA3g

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

ill just save you the time, rick comes in and rescues you at the end

That doesn't mean I don't want to play anymore. What's wrong with the experience? I need to see it myself. But really, I need to know if it's ok to buy the disc version?

#48 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

$12 too much for Gears Judgment

I bought it at launch and could not get rid of it fast enough. $5 seems like a proper price for Judgment. 

#49 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

That doesn't mean I don't want to play anymore. What's wrong with the experience? I need to see it myself. But really, I need to know if it's ok to buy the disc version?

He's joking. Yes, buy the game. The disc based one is no different than downloading the episodes separately on the market. You must play this.

#50 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

Love these Gamefly sales! I thought I smelled a good flip. Scribblenauts for WiiU trades in at Amazon for $22.03. More credit towards the One/PS4 due out in a couple months. :)

#51 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

don't buy walking dead, unless you are ok with not using inverted Y axis. This was a deal breaker for me. Still can't get used with playing this game with normal Axis. I can't believe they have not added this option via patch. dirtbags

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#52 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Love these Gamefly sales! I thought I smelled a good flip. Scribblenauts for WiiU trades in at Amazon for $22.03. More credit towards the One/PS4 due out in a couple months. :)

Thanks for this! Just locked in my trade-in and plan on doing the exact same!

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#53 midloo

midloo

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Great price on Dishonored.  Wish I had waited to pick it up.  Still in the backlog!  

Gears Judgement has to get to $15 or lower before I'll bite based on what I've heard on the forums. 

Thanks, Cheapy. 

Posted Image

#54 SPARDA3g

SPARDA3g

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

He's joking. Yes, buy the game. The disc based one is no different than downloading the episodes separately on the market. You must play this.

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know. I wasn't mad at him or anything, just want the answer to my question. Thanks for your help.

#55 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Ugh.  Borderlands 2 is calling to me...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#56 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ugh.  Borderlands 2 is calling to me...

Me too, reaaally tempting, but I'm holding off for a GOTY edition

Posted Image

#57 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

Nothing for me. I was hoping Crysis 3 would be cheaper by now.

#58 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

Thanks OP but nothing for me this month.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#59 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Picked up RE6 (:ps3:) in the hopes of getting more trophies. Thanks, Cheapy. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#60 limesqueeze

limesqueeze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Need for Speed: Most Wanted?  Good at a $15 price tag?