Dragon's Crown PS3 - 40.49 w/Free Shipping @ Newegg.com

This game was easily worth full MSRP for us, and is definitely worth $40. Grab the PS3 version before it goes OOP.
it all depends on who acquires atlus , in their auction bidding. which will result in determine the price, supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game was easily worth full MSRP for us, and is definitely worth $40. Grab the PS3 version before it goes OOP.
Why is everyone saying "before it goes OOP"....where does it say limited edition or exclusive collectors edition anywhere? Or am I missing something here??

Thanks for the heads up on the deal, OP. I ordered a copy! This game looks really good, I'm excited to play.

Why is everyone saying "before it goes OOP"....where does it say limited edition or exclusive collectors edition anywhere? Or am I missing something here??
Part of this has to do with people assuming that Atlus didn't make a lot of these. The other half has to do with the "difficulty" of obtaining one in a retail store and the rest has to do with the typical jokes. Even if this game DOES go OoP, then it will still be available for digital download, plus it will probably be restocked at some point.

It's an Atlus game. They are generally low print games.
That use to be true, but not so much anymore. You can pretty much find any Atlus game released in the past 2 - 3 years without too much of a hassle.

bread's done
Back