- - - - -

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Review

brothers xbla xbox live arcade brothers: a tale of two sons review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MollyPopGirl

MollyPopGirl

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

Here is my video review for Starbreeze's Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. You can read along with the full text review here.

#2 snakeybro

snakeybro

U mirin bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

nice, i really liked Brothers too, great game. Oh its Marc, I used to write for you when you guys were known as wethegamerz.com last year.  U should play Gone Home, just finished that and its a really emotional story.

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club     :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors, Shovel Knight, Mario Kart 8

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#3 MollyPopGirl

MollyPopGirl

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

nice, i really liked Brothers too, great game. Oh its Marc, I used to write for you when you guys were known as wethegamerz.com last year.  U should play Gone Home, just finished that and its a really emotional story.

Oh hey, man. How's it going? Yeah, I've had Gone Home for a while and still haven't finished it. I'll make that my priority this week.