Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Code $40

keyweez360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Use coupon code CDK5815 for 5% off or "Like" them on Facebook if that code doesn't work.

Was going to see what everyone thought of the site's validity but reviews of the site seemed very positive so I purchased a code myself -- no issues.

Had to confirm the purchase via SMS code, received a picture scan of a 25-digit code in return. That seemed weird but it redeemed fine. After the coupon code and a small currency conversion fee (they're UK based) through PayPal, the purchase came out to $39.45.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was $30 for 12 months about a week ago, until some guy managed to buy a ton of them for (I'm assuming) resale. This is probably the next best thing.

Thanks to the OP on this one - I missed out on the Buy sale about a week ago and was in the market for a 12 month Live membership renewal.

Same experience as mentioned above - Paid through paypal, followed link provided in receipt, got code to enter on website via SMS, which unlocked an image of the MS code, and redeemed that via xbox.com. 

I logged into Cag today hoping for a deal since my XBL expires soon. I redeemed this deal no problem! $38.42 after the 5%  coupon. I had to like it on Facebook to get my own coupon. Thanks OP!

I followed through same as above but now they're demanding I send them personal ID. Glad it worked for others but I'm not taking chances with that site or my info. Am canceling my order.

UPDATE: Well, at least their refund was prompt and verified by paypal.

bread's done
Back