Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

Use coupon codes:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
GUST5 - $5 off $25+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21 8/26

Stacks with SAVER (free shipping) and PUR 10% used games. In stock items only, so you'll have to wait until release day for a few of my examples listed.

Possibilities off the top of my head, will post more when I'm on an actual computer:

Disney Infinity Starter Packs
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Saints Row IV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Defiance Ultimate Edition

Two $29.99 Games plus Kinect Adventures filler, or any other combinations to get over $59.99. Post any deals in conjunction with this promo code :)

Qubed is another good filler: $3.99 and comes with three XBLA games on disc

Edited by litepink, 24 August 2013 - 11:02 AM.
added gust5 code, linkage, Infinity

#2 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Interesting...though I'm getting low on GS credit and can't really afford a $59.99+ purchase, the right combo might win me over to using this code. :-k

Off the top of my head, Ducktales Remastered (:ps3:) releases on 8/20 for $19.99. It's just a code inside a :ps3: game case, but it's still a viable option.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

Anyone know if Tales of Xillia still comes as the launch edition with the extras?

#4 RexBeatsAll

RexBeatsAll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

Just grabbed Pikmin 3, amazing deal!

#5 Razorblood

Razorblood

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Great deal on Pikmin. Getting Rayman Legends! Can't wait!

Lets get some good deals on great games.

#6 TastyPorkBone

TastyPorkBone

How Could You Not Like Bacon !?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

Will this work on preorders ? I am trying GTA V for PS3 but it isnt discounting the price.

w7c9.png

#7 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Might do this if Payday CE comes into stock again.

#8 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Really awesome coupon, gonna look at some games I was interested in. Especially with all the stuff coming in September

Just curious, does it stack with the PUR 10% as well?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

Was trying to find a thread for this earlier. Thanks for making one. I had no interest in SC: Blacklist, but the reviews and getting it for 45+tax is changing my mind.

Just grabbed Pikmin 3, amazing deal!

No. I tried a couple of games already.

#10 KansasCityKing

KansasCityKing

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

Will this work on preorders ? I am trying GTA V for PS3 but it isnt discounting the price.

I don't think so.  I just tried Forza 5 and got the following -

Coupon GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 9/3/13

#11 Razorblood

Razorblood

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

In stock games only guys

Lets get some good deals on great games.

#12 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

For some reason it isn't applying my Gamestop credit to the order.  I think I'll pass if I can't do this.

#13 Loner1

Loner1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

Really awesome coupon, gonna look at some games I was interested in. Especially with all the stuff coming in September

Just curious, does it stack with the PUR 10% as well?

Yes it does stack with PUR 10%

#14 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

I couldn't get it t work on a pre-order of Rayman Legends. It specifically states that it must be used on an in-stock item. :-(

#15 ksuwild25

ksuwild25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

Haven't made a Gamestop.com order in a long time, but is GS suppose to charge tax if using trade credit to purchase an online order? I know when I use my credit in store I save on tax, but the last confirmation screen is showing the tax price still. Just wondering if it will auto-adjust the price later or if I won't be able to save on tax online.

#16 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

@tecwrtr, use it on the 3rd once it is in stock

#17 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

Don't forget killer is dead also comes out in this time frame.

#18 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

Looks like I'll return my preorder and then just order it from here to save me $15.

#19 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

Haven't made a Gamestop.com order in a long time, but is GS suppose to charge tax if using trade credit to purchase an online order? I know when I use my credit in store I save on tax, but the last confirmation screen is showing the tax price still. Just wondering if it will auto-adjust the price later or if I won't be able to save on tax online.

Doing it online screws you. They told me it was something in the barcode that allows the tax to be taken off on credit, and you can't scan the card online.

#20 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

Well god dammit, that drops Xenoblade to $66 and I've got $150 or so in credit.  I really don't want to support the shitty practice of the re-release or whatever the hell it is.  Decisions.

Posted Image

#21 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Does this work on psn cards?

bceP6Ne.png?1

#22 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

Doing it online screws you. They told me it was something in the barcode that allows the tax to be taken off on credit, and you can't scan the card online.

Is this valid only in certain states? If I buy an Xbox One or PS4 with store credit in store then there is no sales tax?

#23 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

Is this valid only in certain states? If I buy an Xbox One or PS4 with store credit in store then there is no sales tax?

As long as it's trade in credit, and not just a gift card, there is no tax. I have friends in other states that say this holds true, but I can't say 100% that it's for every state (as even my GS hookups don't know off hand).

#24 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

As long as it's trade in credit, and not just a gift card, there is no tax. I have friends in other states that say this holds true, but I can't say 100% that it's for every state (as even my GS hookups don't know off hand).

Not in MA. Tax is charged on credit purchases.

#25 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

You have to call in after placing order, they will send the difference on a gift card. I have done this twice in the past which is really annoying.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

This should work on Disney Infinity right? I decided not to pre-order, but $15 off on day one sounds tempting. But after Skylanders Giants and 20+ figures, I think I might be done with this kind of gimmick...
Currently Playing
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all
:ps3: Battlefield 3 (get some!!!!!)

#27 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

This should work on Disney Infinity right? I decided not to pre-order, but $15 off on day one sounds tempting. But after Skylanders Giants and 20+ figures, I think I might be done with this kind of gimmick...

It works on Disney Infinity Starter Packs right now.  Does not work on figures or power packs.

http://www.gamestop....disney-infinity

updated OP and title

#28 NoseClamMan

NoseClamMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

Any way to do in store pickup on the infinity with this coupon? I can't seem to find the option

#29 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

Thanks OP. Might use on Xcom on Tuesday if the reviews are good.

MPaullin.png

Trophies are dumb. Take a look at all of mine.

#30 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:45 AM

Any way to do in store pickup on the infinity with this coupon? I can't seem to find the option

Nope. Walmart won't let you do in-store pick up for the Starter Pack either. 

Posted Image