Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

disney infinity

3439 replies to this topic

#1321 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Not sure if it has been posted but is Vanellope going to be a Target Exclusive or is this similar to Woody at Walmart and Jack Skellington at GameStop.

LINK

#1322 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Each store was suppose to get 50 posters for today, so even if they ran out of Jack figures, you could still get one.

#1323 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Eh, I would like it way better if it didn't have that giant hoverboard taking up half the poster(It's as big as he is!) - so I felt no need to rush out and grab one since I'm waiting on the CE version of the figure.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#1324 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I wonder how limited Jack with Case at GS? it's going to be rare like Zelda with G. Figure?

"Evil is Funs"

#1325 nitzerebb6

nitzerebb6

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Ah, interesting the price of the guide was $8 at the event.  It looks like it's currently listed for $10 online now.  Other than that, don't have any new deals to add so please let me know if you find any and I'll include them in the OP.

Disney Infinity Game Guide with Exclusive Jack Skellington Cover - $9.99 (reg. $19.99)

#1326 Mario Speedwagon

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Seems the local Gamestops only had figs for preorders.

#1327 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Hmm, I'm confused. I went to my local GS today to go pre-order the CE of Jack Skellington, and they said they released them yesterday. Weren't they supposed to be released the 15th?

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#1328 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hmm, I'm confused. I went to my local GS today to go pre-order the CE of Jack Skellington, and they said they released them yesterday. Weren't they supposed to be released the 15th?

Yeah, it was even pushed back to the 15th online.  Whoever you spoke to probably didn't know the difference between the two.  I mean, two weeks ahead of time I doubt they had any stock...  In fact, I'm willing to bet that was why the date was pushed back from it being on the 5th originally.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#1329 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, it was even pushed back to the 15th online.  Whoever you spoke to probably didn't know the difference between the two.  I mean, two weeks ahead of time I doubt they had any stock...  In fact, I'm willing to bet that was why the date was pushed back from it being on the 5th originally.

Thanks! I was thinking he must of not known, but this guy has helped me a lot before and normally he knows what he's doing. The poster looked cool, but I'm mostly looking forward to that CE. Do you know if they'll have them the 15th for normal pick-up...or will I have to pre-order?

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#1330 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Thanks! I was thinking he must of not known, but this guy has helped me a lot before and normally he knows what he's doing. The poster looked cool, but I'm mostly looking forward to that CE. Do you know if they'll have them the 15th for normal pick-up...or will I have to pre-order?

These things can be confusing sometimes, even people that are in the know slip up from time to time.

Hm, I guess that would depend on how limited these things are and how much demand there are for them in your area.  I would advise putting in a pre-order just in case.  If it's anything like the rest of the "limited" exclusive items that have already released for Infinity, it'll probably sell out pretty quick.

#1331 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

I just got home from GS and it looks like they ended preorders for the SE Jack.  The guy couldn't find it anywhere in the system.  I stopped in to switch my preorder from regular to the SE, but I ended up picking up my regular Jack and will hopefully be able to swap it for the SE next week.

On the plus side, they still had some posters left, so I got one of those too.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1332 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

checked a GS for WW LE and overhead an employee on the phone with a customer telling him they can't hold his 5 preorders of Jack Skellington anymore lol.  Is the figure really going to be worth much?  I know the first timed exclusive Skylanders were like crack but not sure how Infinity is doing.  The Jack with the case however does look very nice

Selling Gamestop coupons - B1G1 Preowned Wii/DS and 25%OFF Preowned

Selling 1600 MSP, 1/3/12 month XBL. 

PM offers.

#1333 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Considering you can buy it later on anywhere, i doubht its going to be worth anything.

Selling GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (GTA V): Collectors Edition Pack DLC Card - Playstation PS3 for $75 OBO. Paypal, Amazon or Gamestop.

Selling the other GTA V collectors edition items as well including steel book (no game).

Deader2818.png

#1334 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

I's just going to be a common figure once it releases everywhere... Weird. If it's anything like the Lightning clear figures, they'll print so many that they're worth less than the regular figures...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#1335 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

There's a chance that people don't know it's a timed exclusive, who really knows. I checked eBay completed listings and I was surprised to see posters being sold for $15 and $20 shipped, people selling the figures aren't making that much after shipping and fees.

#1336 Zam Zul

Zam Zul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

So has anyone that didn't pre-order it have trouble getting jack? I'm thinking jack now and woody with the toy story playset.

#1337 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

I am late to the game of Disney infinity and just wanted to get some advice on where to start and the best ways to buy them.

#1338 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Toys R Us finally announced that next Sunday they will be releasing Crystal Sulley and Crystal Mr. Incredible as well as power disc #3 Emperor Zurg's Wrath.

https://www.facebook...55181493&type=1 (Toys R Us's facebook page)

via 

^^^ remember to use the coupon if they make the figures normal priced.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#1339 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Well, this confirms that Zurg's Wrath is going to appear outside of the Race to Space pack, so I'm thinking I'm going to hold off on purchasing the Race to Space pack with hopes that Buzz and the second disc shows up outside of that package.

Sucks that it's on a Sunday though...urgh. I didn't have any problems on the last disc launch day, but I worry that there's going to be some sort of crazy crowd this time.

oIi9lub.png

#1340 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Toys R Us finally announced that next Sunday they will be releasing Crystal Sulley and Crystal Mr. Incredible as well as power disc #3 Emperor Zurg's Wrath.

https://www.facebook...55181493&type=1 (Toys R Us's facebook page)

via

^^^ remember to use the coupon if they make the figures normal priced.

What coupon?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it in the OP.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#1341 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Some Toysrus stores will be open on midnight for the Skylander's Swap Force event. I wonder if they will let you buy the new crystal figures and disc at that point. I guess the plus side is if you miss out on the disc you can pick it up in the Race to Space pack.

Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#1342 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Has it been confirmed we are even getting the race to space pack?

#1343 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

Oh god the stores are going to be open 8AM Sunday?

Fuck, Mass is at 7, no way I'm gonna make it to TRU for 8.

I'm thinking maybe I'll buying these online.

oIi9lub.png

#1344 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Oh god the stores are going to be open 8AM Sunday?

Fuck, Mass is at 7, no way I'm gonna make it to TRU for 8.

I'm thinking maybe I'll buying these online.

Are they going to have an event like the last time or just up for sale in the morning?

#1345 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm feelin' BASS-y

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Pretty much knew the LE of Jack wasn't gonna be there after all the talk.  But still bummed

At least they gave me a poster to make up for it and they set aside a special ed of the guide for me to pick up once the fig gets released.

Has it been confirmed we are even getting the race to space pack?

Don't think so.

#1346 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

There's been some talk in YouTube videos of "don't buy the wreck it Ralph figs because they are getting a play set plackage later"....one of the videos said the same thing about the Frozen characters also, that we should avoid buying them because they'll get a play set later.

What I'm wondering is are these guys confusing "play set" with the dual packs that include the power discs or is there talk of an actual game ala Cars or Lone Ranger.

#1347 AlanSaysYo

AlanSaysYo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

There's been some talk in YouTube videos of "don't buy the wreck it Ralph figs because they are getting a play set plackage later"....one of the videos said the same thing about the Frozen characters also, that we should avoid buying them because they'll get a play set later.

What I'm wondering is are these guys confusing "play set" with the dual packs that include the power discs or is there talk of an actual game ala Cars or Lone Ranger.

Unless there's DLC, any play set for those figures will come in the next game. I think those people are just confusing terms like you said.

#1348 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

LOL.. I am burnt out on all these variants and they've only released the one... I think the only thing I am going to pick up next round will be the Toy Story pack and Woody. My kid just watched Toy Story all the way through for the first time last night and loved it. I am hoping he may play some with me if I have a Toy Story set to play in.

...Oh... and Crystal Mickey. That is my only must have...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#1349 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

...Oh... and Crystal Mickey. That is my only must have...

Indeed, Mickey is an essential. The thought of that still makes me kind of bitter though, because I still can't understand why other staple Disney characters like Donald, Goofy, and Pluto were left off in favor of so many Pixar characters. Not having the core characters in this game just feels like so much missed opportunity and wasted revenue. Have the developers ever gone on record to explain why they left these guys out? Did Disney not want Donald in the game?

#1350 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Indeed, Mickey is an essential. The thought of that still makes me kind of bitter though, because I still can't understand why other staple Disney characters like Donald, Goofy, and Pluto were left off in favor of so many Pixar characters. Not having the core characters in this game just feels like so much missed opportunity and wasted revenue. Have the developers ever gone on record to explain why they left these guys out? Did Disney not want Donald in the game?

I think they're just saving them for the next game.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.