The Last of Us $39.99 @ Frys; please report to amazon!

It's on back order at Frys and they also charge $2.99 for the slowest shipping. Man I hope amazon price matches; the $5 credit I mentioned expires 8/22...amazon needs to match this but only with our help will they do it!

The fact that amazon has yet to price match best buy's PS3 greatest hits makes me doubt they will price match this.

It's also $39.99 at Kmart, which would be a better place to report your price match. Seems like it's gone from kmart.com though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give amazon a couple days.. otherwise I'll just get it from Frys before the deal is over. It is on backorder though, anyone know how long it normally takes to get??

Lucky enough to have the only Fry's in WA near me so I picked one up on the way home. This game is so worth the price of admission.

I live in Columbia, SC and I've never seen a Frys in my life...they just price matched me at Best Buy. Found the last copy too.

I contacted Amazon about their price for RE6 PS3 vs RE6 360,which is still $9.99!

and they replied with some legal BS.

The first time Amazon has let me down, ever!!!

Wow.. the price drop came faster than expected.

Haven't even seen any used copy yet at Game stop. I was thinking of getting used one at 50 or something.

bread's done
Back