• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#451 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

Sunday.

What I want to know is that if the disc in the "race to space" will be released by itself? I assume we will be getting one disc a week until xmas for people to finish off their sets.

#452 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Have:

Complete loose set of "Series One" Power Discs 20 Total - (4 rounds, 13 clear hex, 3 red hex "rare") - Make offer

3 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Crystal" Ligntning Mcqueens - $20.00 shipped each

2 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Mike's Car" Packs - $7.00 shipped each

6 X Still Sealed TRU Exclusive "Tron's User Control" Packs - $7.00 shipped each

Want:

Paypal or TRU Gift Cards

----------------------------------------------------------------------

#453 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Sunday.

What I want to know is that if the disc in the "race to space" will be released by itself? I assume we will be getting one disc a week until xmas for people to finish off their sets.

what is interesting is usually the TRU exclusives are red, but the pictures show this one and zurg as clear, so maybe there are 2 versions. kind of like the TRU exclusives that will also be in series 2 are different colors from each other

micbelt.png

#454 amuggle927

amuggle927

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

So the TRU in Tulsa already had their Crystal McQueens out. And I was able to get Zurg but the SKU number ended in 13...  

#455 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

So the TRU in Tulsa already had their Crystal McQueens out. And I was able to get Zurg but the SKU number ended in 13...  

yeah the zurg upc is 7 12725 02413 0

micbelt.png

#456 te619

te619

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

I just started playing. I know, slow to the party :(

Have to trade:

Tulgey Wood x2

Abu as Elephant

Want:

Any I don't have

My Collection:

Dumbo

Abu

Mike

Stitch's Blaster

Tulgey Wood

#457 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hey I have 3 extras since I completed Series 1.

Have:

Cinderella's Carriage

Mulan's Horse

UP Carl Fredrickson's Cane

Want:

Dash, Violet, Syndrome

All the Cars figures + playset

Randy

Will do trades plus paypal.

#458 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

I picked up the scrooge power disc and got a duplicate BOLT. So now I have a BOLT and KHAN to trade. I need the CHROME Damage Control and Alice's Wonderland to finish series 1.

micbelt.png

#459 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Well, this should be the last time I have to post on this thread... at least for a while. Thanks to some awesome CAGs I was able to complete my set as well as my two friends sets. So, I thought I would return with what we have leftover to see if we can help anyone else out in return. These are our duplicates... There are still a few items that we have not yet picked up for our collections, so we thought that maybe we could trade for them... I know there have been deals that we missed out on so we are holding off hoping to get a better price. But we would be willing to trade for them as well. What we need in order of preference:

Toy Story PlaySet

Cars PlaySet

Woody Figure

Jack Skellington Figure

I also have an extra Crystal Lightning McQueen that I can trade towards the above.

We may consider just selling them as well, so just PM me with any offers.

F1zeat0.png x12WK29dd.png x 2 iP5qPtv.png x3 jPdcRSt.png x 4 HM03G56.png x 2 fHMDaC5.png  x5  Retsfuk.png x 3 TFv0YJl.png x 4 JUNfGCS.png x1 WQ7w9Ka.png x3NlhZK9D.png x 1 tGSOs3K.png x2 YOzbCEW.png x2 nZhpZOU.png x1 qwkRakM.png  x1VVrW9dH.png x1 FfhkQfG.png x1

#460 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'm gonna try to get a Scrooge McDuck disc image for ya'll to use later today.

oIi9lub.png

#461 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Max,

What's the ending SKU numbers for scrooge?

#462 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

Uh...are we talking the UPC on the package or the numbers on the disc itself?

oIi9lub.png

#463 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

Alright, just finished up the little images for the series 2 discs and the new TRU discs. Here's a link to an IMGUR account just for 'em.

http://disneyinfinit...discs.imgur.com

Feel free to pull URLS right from that account. Also, make sure to use the white versions for CAG, obviously.

oIi9lub.png

#464 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

UPC if you have it... I hate going in there and blindly grabbing packs when the UPC is such an easy way to differentiate.

#465 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs
Series 1 (Mike's New Car) - UPC: 7 12725 02400 0
Series 2 (Tron's User Control) - UPC: 7 12725 02398 0
Series 3 (Emperor Zurg's Wrath) - UPC: 7 12725 02413 0
Series 4 (Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime) - UPC: 7 12725 02399 7
Series 5 (Captain Hook's Ship) - UPC: 7 12725 24017 0

Series 5 isn't supposed to be out until next week but some stores have put them out early accidentally.

oIi9lub.png

#466 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

THANKS!  That's exactly what I needed.  Appreciate it.  Never made it into TRU this weekend.

#467 Mario Speedwagon

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

HAVES (all loose):
Crystal Lightning McQueen
Randy
Marlin's Reef
Rapunzel birthday sky
Mickey's jalopy
Kahn
King Candy's Dessert Toppings
Alice's Wonderland
C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor Shield

WANTS:
Woody
Sugar Rush sky
Nemo's seascape
Fix It Felix
Carl's cane
Stitch's blaster
Cinderella's coach
Rapunzel's kingdom

#468 Docsamson

Docsamson

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

For trade:

Abu as Elephant

Khan x 2

Sugar Rush Terrain

Sugar Rush Sky

Tangled Sky x 3

Mickey's Car

Need:

Fix It Felix

CHROME Power Increaser

Carl's Walker

Nemo Sky

[indent=1]Tangled Terrain

#469 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

I've stated this multiple times in the thread, but I'm torn between outright selling my duplicates on eBay or putting them up for trade once series 2 rolls out...

...are any of you guys gonna be willing to trade series 2 discs for series 1 discs?

oIi9lub.png

#470 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

I've stated this multiple times in the thread, but I'm torn between outright selling my duplicates on eBay or putting them up for trade once series 2 rolls out...

...are any of you guys gonna be willing to trade series 2 discs for series 1 discs?

I'm in the same boat. I have all of series 1 already (excluding most of the stupid TRU exclusives,) and I can't imagine anyone still needing my series 1 extras by the time series 2 comes out. To eBay they go, methinks.

#471 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

I am hoping to sell most of my duplicates to my friends at work that I talked into getting the game...I just don't think it will be worth rhe hassle of eBay to sell them there... I didnt do too bad with duplicates, most of what I have are from my friend that im helping too... most of my personal duplicates are from TRU exclusives.

Im still hopeful that I can get rid of more once series two comes out. With price cuts and holidays around the corner more people will get started which will keep the collecting alive... hopefully. Me and my two friends got in a month late and I talked several co-workers into getting it and two are now trying to collect all the discs... so I still think there is hope...though this thread did slow down alot!

#472 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

I don't know honestly.  I'm buying the complete Target series 2 pack so I don't have to battle with people to find stuff.  I liked trading with ya'll but some people on this thread make me HATE blind-pack purchases.

#473 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

I guess once the TRU exclusive discs are over I'll sell all my duplicate series 1 discs in one big batch on eBay. Easier than selling them individually I guess.

Here's hoping someone is interested in getting a bunch of series 1 discs at a time.

oIi9lub.png

#474 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

I agree. At first I had fun with the blind packs. I went to the TRU trade event and got almost every disc in the set without any duplicates. Then it came to needing the last few and it was a nightmare. Had several cags message me and were ready to trade then stopped messaging completely, had no luck with what I bought in store, etc. It got really annoying and stressful at times. Fortunately a few great cags saved the day for me and my friends.

After dealing with the hassle if finishing series one I immediately ordered series 2. At first I enjoyed the thrill, but it got old fast. I know I wont be able to complete the set for less, so I am happy and don't have to worry!

#475 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

i think more people will get into this game after christmas and black friday with the sales. Those people will want to get into trading the power discs.

micbelt.png

#476 Orrimarrko

Orrimarrko

LUSH fan for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Have:   qwkRakM.png     Want:   nZhpZOU.png

Have:   TFv0YJl.png   fHMDaC5.png      Want:   HM03G56.png   OR   NlhZK9D.png   OR   tGSOs3K.png

Thanks for looking!

#477 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

I am looking t build a couple of sets for my little cousins. If anyone has any they would like to sell, send me a pm with your list.

I have none to trade.

#478 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

I am looking t build a couple of sets for my little cousins. If anyone has any they would like to sell, send me a pm with your list.

I have none to trade.

Hmm. I may take you up on that. I'll PM you next monday (11/18) once I've picked up this weekend's TRU Power Disc pack so I can include the discs that I get there in the list.

oIi9lub.png

#479 csidegamer

csidegamer

What problem w/ Dwarves?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Updated my list.

Have an extra Stitch's Surfboard.

Need Scrooge's Dime

fs_overall.pngs2741431x15a.png

#480 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Has anyone come across the SKU for tomorrow's release yet?