Crysis 3 - $11.71 at Sam's Club, (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

Just snagged a copy of Crysis 3 at my local Sam's Club for $11.71. (Sam's Club UPC # on the sticker is 00000101908).

#2 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

Just snagged a copy of Crysis 3 at my local Sam's Club for $11.71. (Sam's Club UPC # on the sticker is 00000101908).

For what platform?

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#3 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

For what platform?

Apologies. Totally forgot. XBox 360.

#4 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

I don't think Sam's club sells pc games, at least the one I go to doesn't so its probably the PS3 or 360 version.

EDIT: nvm, which sam's club did you buy this at? where there any PS3 copies for the same price?

T9rTk6Q.gif

#5 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

I'm thinking it won't be long before this drops to $10 everywhere. Just like the second one did.

#6 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

I don't think Sam's club sells pc games, at least the one I go to doesn't so its probably the PS3 or 360 version.

EDIT: nvm, which sam's club did you buy this at? where there any PS3 copies for the same price?

The Sam's Club was the one in Zanesville, Ohio. Didn't see any on PS3.

#7 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

Would be nice if C3 got added to the Origin HB. ;)

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#8 inuyasha211

inuyasha211

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

I'm going to check the Sam's club near me to see if they have any copies

edit:  it's still $35 at the yuba city, CA  store

#9 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

Just a matter of time before this and Dead Space 3 hit $9.99. 

#10 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

Well, PC version for Dead Space is $1 in the Origin Humble Bundle. ;)

#11 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

I could see Crysis 3 hitting $10 in easily another year, after the new consoles have been out for a bit.  But Dead Space 3?  Maybe, but has any Dead Space EVER dropped to $10?  I remember nabbing DS1 for $12 or so years after it came out but that was a special case, I've never seen a new copy go for that little before/since. 

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#12 ozdarkhorse

ozdarkhorse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Dead Space 3 is $1 right now for pc along with 5 other games. It's been $15 for consoles.

#13 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I could see Crysis 3 hitting $10 in easily another year, after the new consoles have been out for a bit. But Dead Space 3? Maybe, but has any Dead Space EVER dropped to $10? I remember nabbing DS1 for $12 or so years after it came out but that was a special case, I've never seen a new copy go for that little before/since.

I picked up all 3 Dead Space games for the PS3 for $9.99 each. . I picked up the first one at Amazon, 2nd from EA, & the 3rd one from Target. I haven't seen a way to get them that cheap since I've bought them.

BumslieOG.png

#14 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

I picked up all 3 Dead Space games for the PS3 for $9.99 each. . I picked up the first one at Amazon, 2nd from EA, & the 3rd one from Target. I haven't seen a way to get them that cheap since I've bought them.

Damn, you got Dead Space 3 for $10? How?
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#15 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Damn, you got Dead Space 3 for $10? How?

Price match and $20 off promo for preorder. And he's wrong, he paid $11.

#16 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Price match and $20 off promo for preorder. And he's wrong, he paid $11.

Actually only paid $10.39 not $11, the register gods were in my favor!

BumslieOG.png

#17 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

I think the Sams Club deals are probably by far the most YMMV deals I've seen yet...at least in my area.  Guess I just have a really crappy Sams...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#18 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

I think the Sams Club deals are probably by far the most YMMV deals I've seen yet...at least in my area. Guess I just have a really crappy Sams...

Yeah, it's pretty hit and miss here too. This is probably one of the better deals I got there. I got a black 360 controller/play and charge kit for $28 last month.

They also had a leftover 250GB slim 360 with 2 games, (One of the Forza games and some other game I don't remember), for $197. If I had the extra cash, I'd of snagged it up.

A lot of their deals aren't posted online, and only last until they sell out.

#19 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Found this at my local Sam's Club.  Also found PS3 copy of Dishonored for $10.xx.  Then my big find...I've been missing the Skylander's Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack and since it's rare, it easily goes for over $100 on ebay.  I found 2 of the packs and bought both of them for $17.xx each!  They probably found a box in the warehouse and just recently opened it.  I haven't seen this pack at my SC for ages!!!  Anyways, my collection is complete and I'm glad I didn't have to pay the ebay prices!!!