GameStop Vita

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#1 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Didn't think anyone caught this, but GS has the PS Vita Memory Cards on sale or possibly a permanent drop. The new price is $79.99. It can be used with the $15 off GS coupon right now to make it effectively $64.99. 

http://www.gamestop....mory-card/98472

They have the used 32GB for $55 with coupon. Also if you have a PUR, seems to take $7 off, making it $48 (Thanks PAULINK)  

Picture of coupon and PUR discount.

Spoiler

http://www.gamestop....urbished/102055

Coupon Code:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories. (Thanks litepink)

Use SAVER for free shipping.

This is a great deal who is looking for vita memory for the PS+ sales and people with GS credit.

EDIT: If people are looking to take advantage, do so ASAP. Coupon supposedly ends tomorrow. "GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 8/21/13."

EDIT 2: GUST15 works now until 5/26. If you missed this, this is your chance!

Posted Image

#2 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

This is pretty sweet, anyone know if they accept trade ins on memory cards right now? I might trade in my 16 gig for this deal.

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#3 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

This is pretty sweet, anyone know if they accept trade ins on memory cards right now? I might trade in my 16 gig for this deal.

They do. Last time I checked a 16GB is only $16. Might have dropped since 16GB are now $40.

Posted Image

#4 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Ordered. That won't be in stock for long...

#5 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

Wow dude, this is amazing. And for whatever reason, it's subtracting $7 despite me being a free member, bringing it down to $48. So ordered.

Posted Image

#6 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

Wow dude, this is amazing. And for whatever reason, it's subtracting $7 despite me being a free member, bringing it down to $48. So ordered.

Didn't see that. I'll add it to the OP. Thanks

Posted Image

#7 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

I have a free PUR account and didn't get the $7 off...

#8 Wario64

Wario64

I'm not seeing this PUR deal, no $7 discount

#9 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Use saver to get free shipping :p

#10 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

Good deal OP.

There's a rumor that the Vita may see price drops in hardware and memory cards tomorrow at Gamescom so something to keep in mind.  The big news will be the PS4 release date.  w00t!

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#11 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

This is odd guys, I am confident I am a free member (they bug me about it all the time) and double checked to make sure. I guess what happened was that they gave me a pro discount (No idea why).

Posted Image

#12 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

I'm not seeing this PUR deal, no $7 discount

Not sure. Maybe it glitched for the other CAG? Are you a PRO member? I am and I got the discount. I added a pic to the OP.

Posted Image

#13 Wario64

Wario64

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

Not sure. Maybe it glitched for the other CAG? Are you a PRO member? I am and I got the discount. I added a pic to the OP.

Free member here

#14 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

I can confirm that the free member will have $7 discount on the Gamestop refurb one.
But GUST15 is not working for me :(

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#15 Tonesque

Tonesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

GUST15 isn't working on the used ones because they sold out.

#16 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

Free member here

Did you add your PUR account number? 

Posted Image

#17 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Yeah, I just figured that out when I tried to check out without GUST15 in hopes that it will show up on the next page, instead I got:
"One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

Oh well.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:19 AM

Yeah, I just figured that out when I tried to check out without GUST15 in hopes that it will show up on the next page, instead I got:
"One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

Oh well.

Wow, the used ones went away quick. I guess they had 5 in the warehouse? lol

Posted Image

#19 Wario64

Wario64

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

Did you add your PUR account number? 

Yeah, no big deal though..I'm not looking to buy, just testing it out. 

Looks like the used cards are gone

#20 miguelq08

miguelq08

OOS :cry:

Edit: on the used cards.

miguelq08.png

I'm drawn to $5 games like flies to shit... even if the game itself is shit.

#21 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Looks like it's dead. It didn't take away the $15 but did for my PUR. I still tried to check out and it empties my cart. Of course.

#22 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

It went OOS as I was trying to figure out how to get both $7 and $15 off, epic CAG fail.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#23 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:28 AM

hmm..snagged on $65 isn't bad for a 32 gb, Of course i just split my psp and d.load games onto 2 seperate 16 gb cards >_< now i can consolidate them, but the transfer time will take a bit. If there is a drop at gamescon or a 64 gb model i can always return thsi

I was actually wondering if BBY would PM this. I'll try printing out my reciept and seeing if it works since i have some reward zone coupons there, Do they PM sale codes and stuff?

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#24 booni3

booni3

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

The Vita has dropped in price at Target, Best Buy and Amazon. We're expecting Sony to formally announce a price drop at Gamescom today. Hopefully the memory cards take a bigger hit that that, because $80 is still too much for a memory card imo. 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#25 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Good lookin' out, but no thanks on the refurb.

The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#26 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Holding out for the announcement of the 64 GB card for $100.

xivpads.png

#27 Mendelson9

Mendelson9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Was waiting for this deal, especially since I now plan on getting DiveKick and Spelunky. Thanks.

#28 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

It is almost certain that sony will announce a price drop in 2 hours have some patience

#29 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Not sure if it's been clarified, but the refurb 32GB cards are back in stock.  Note that I had to go back to my cart a second time for the SAVER code to give free shipping.  The first time it tried to charge shipping.  This is a great deal, but i'm guessing since I finally bought a 32GB card, there's going to be some major price drops announced today and i'll feel dumb for jumping on this...

#30 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Not sure if it's been clarified, but the refurb 32GB cards are back in stock.  Note that I had to go back to my cart a second time for the SAVER code to give free shipping.  The first time it tried to charge shipping.  This is a great deal, but i'm guessing since I finally bought a 32GB card, there's going to be some major price drops announced today and i'll feel dumb for jumping on this...

Thank you so much for telling me they're back in stock! I picked mine up for about $55 shipped. Somehow I don't think they'll be dropping the MSRP of the 32GB from $99 to $55 or less... that's almost cutting MSRP in half.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."