32GB PS Vita Memory Card $65 New/$55 Used($48 w/ PUR) w/ Coupon @ GS

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Didn't think anyone caught this, but GS has the PS Vita Memory Cards on sale or possibly a permanent drop. The new price is $79.99. It can be used with the $15 off GS coupon right now to make it effectively $64.99. 

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/32gb-playstation-vita-memory-card/98472

They have the used 32GB for $55 with coupon. Also if you have a PUR, seems to take $7 off, making it $48 (Thanks PAULINK)  

Picture of coupon and PUR discount.

gs32gb_zps3e9bac5a.png

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-gamestop-refurbished/102055

Coupon Code:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories. (Thanks litepink)

Use SAVER for free shipping.

This is a great deal who is looking for vita memory for the PS+ sales and people with GS credit.

EDIT: If people are looking to take advantage, do so ASAP. Coupon supposedly ends tomorrow. "GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 8/21/13."

EDIT 2: GUST15 works now until 5/26. If you missed this, this is your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty sweet, anyone know if they accept trade ins on memory cards right now? I might trade in my 16 gig for this deal.

Wow dude, this is amazing. And for whatever reason, it's subtracting $7 despite me being a free member, bringing it down to $48. So ordered.

Good deal OP.

There's a rumor that the Vita may see price drops in hardware and memory cards tomorrow at Gamescom so something to keep in mind.  The big news will be the PS4 release date.  w00t!

This is odd guys, I am confident I am a free member (they bug me about it all the time) and double checked to make sure. I guess what happened was that they gave me a pro discount (No idea why).

I can confirm that the free member will have $7 discount on the Gamestop refurb one.
But GUST15 is not working for me :(

Yeah, I just figured that out when I tried to check out without GUST15 in hopes that it will show up on the next page, instead I got:
"One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

Oh well.

Yeah, I just figured that out when I tried to check out without GUST15 in hopes that it will show up on the next page, instead I got:
"One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

Oh well.
Wow, the used ones went away quick. I guess they had 5 in the warehouse? lol

hmm..snagged on $65 isn't bad for a 32 gb, Of course i just split my psp and d.load games onto 2 seperate 16 gb cards >_< now i can consolidate them, but the transfer time will take a bit. If there is a drop at gamescon or a 64 gb model i can always return thsi

I was actually wondering if BBY would PM this. I'll try printing out my reciept and seeing if it works since i have some reward zone coupons there, Do they PM sale codes and stuff?

The Vita has dropped in price at Target, Best Buy and Amazon. We're expecting Sony to formally announce a price drop at Gamescom today. Hopefully the memory cards take a bigger hit that that, because $80 is still too much for a memory card imo. 

Not sure if it's been clarified, but the refurb 32GB cards are back in stock.  Note that I had to go back to my cart a second time for the SAVER code to give free shipping.  The first time it tried to charge shipping.  This is a great deal, but i'm guessing since I finally bought a 32GB card, there's going to be some major price drops announced today and i'll feel dumb for jumping on this...

Not sure if it's been clarified, but the refurb 32GB cards are back in stock. Note that I had to go back to my cart a second time for the SAVER code to give free shipping. The first time it tried to charge shipping. This is a great deal, but i'm guessing since I finally bought a 32GB card, there's going to be some major price drops announced today and i'll feel dumb for jumping on this...
Thank you so much for telling me they're back in stock! I picked mine up for about $55 shipped. Somehow I don't think they'll be dropping the MSRP of the 32GB from $99 to $55 or less... that's almost cutting MSRP in half.

Thanks for posting. Too late to get a used one but was able to get a new one. Cheapest I've seen besides the rare 50% off sales.

And both are out of stock again, lovely.  Gamestop loves to screw me over for any good deals they FINALLY have. T_T

Thank you so much for telling me they're back in stock! I picked mine up for about $55 shipped. Somehow I don't think they'll be dropping the MSRP of the 32GB from $99 to $55 or less... that's almost cutting MSRP in half.
I think you're right. It seems likely that the new MSRP is going to be $79.99 for these. I would imagine retailers have known for a few days and started adjusting accordingly. This means that $69.99 for used is probably not great, but PUR combined with the $15 coupon (which is not very common) makes it a very nice deal.

On the brightside, you can use GUST15 for those copies of Xenoblade they have now and you can get it down to $65.99 with Powerup Pro which is the best I've seen it anywhere.  Then add $3.50 shipping at the cheapest option and you got a copy of Xenoblade for just under $70.

I think you're right. It seems likely that the new MSRP is going to be $79.99 for these. I would imagine retailers have known for a few days and started adjusting accordingly. This means that $69.99 for used is probably not great, but PUR combined with the $15 coupon (which is not very common) makes it a very nice deal.
Yeah, I hate it when retailers know stuff that we don't, makes purchasing decisions a pain in the ass.

New is back in stock. Even if MSRP is $80, $65 for new isn't anything to scoff at and I've got the credit banked from recent trade promos. I'll take it for free (no money out of my bank account) over cheap down the road. Thanks OP.

Inventory for the new card is sporadic.  Had to try checking out several times before I could reach the order submit page before the card was removed from my cart.

to those saying just wait, theres a price drop coming, ect ect.... why wait? Snag this deal now and if there is a price drop just return it. Shipping is free you have nothing to lose. I would get in on it while the deal is good and just get your money back if the price drop is announced

Looks like $80 is the new MSRP for the 32GB.

EDIT: No official price confirmed, but my bet is the $80 for 32GB.

bread's done
Back