Tomb Raider 20$ PS3/360 (Neweggflash)

"30 Million Sold"

Uhh, I think that's a *little* misleading. I'm assuming they're talking about every Tomb Raider game ever released. 

edit* even then I'm skeptical that the TR franchise has sold 30 million copies ... 

Last edited by a moderator:
"30 million sold"? "XX% off"? "This is the game that revolutionized gaming with its ... game"?

Who are these hacks?

I understand now why they're off on their own separate domain.

"30 Million Sold"

Uhh, I think that's a *little* misleading. I'm assuming they're talking about every Tomb Raider game ever released.

edit* even then I'm skeptical that the TR franchise has sold 30 million copies ...
TR franchise has indeed sold over 30 million the 1st four on PS1 sold over 20 million
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/10546-square-enix-reviews-franchise-sales-data-after-eidos-acquisition/

I wouldn't bother this price though b/c of the $1 target deal you will either get ''used'' versions for under $20 or buy one of the $1 ones for $10-$15 new.

Excellent game, finished it with 100% on my first playthrough, it's a good long game, and you get your money's worth.

I haven't even touched multiplayer, and I would say this game is worth $40+ easily.

My completion time for 75% (normal play not going out of my way but doing the tombs) was 9:48. Not the longest game but a really fun one.

bread's done
Back