The Captains Want, Sell, And Trade !!!!!!!!!

I am selling computer games. You name the game, i will most likley have it. I get new games weekly and will keep updated.

All games are brand new, unopened, and all legally bought.

Just name the game you are looking for. I go once every 2 weeks usually to get games, based on the number of orders i recieve.

All games are 40% off the price i buy them for when i sell them to you. I.e. If i buy a game for 50, it will only be 30 (plus shipping) for you. Some prices may vary. They will be posted.

In most cases shipping will be $5 flat for the US, all international orders will be more, im not sure on the exact price as of right now. Insurance is optional.

The reason these are soo cheap is because im good friends with a manager at walmart and he can get me a 50% discont, so i net 10% off all sales.

The Captains List!

Have

Sims 2 $25
Need For Speed (psp) $30
Want

Any (256mb or higher) Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP Games, Umd movies

You can PM all PC game requests to me.

Wasn't there a CAG member who did something like this a few months ago? Instead of Walmart, he abused Microsoft's employee discount to run his own CAG game store. Anyway, Walmart employees have few benefits as it is, and abuses like this will lead to the employee discount being taken away.

He is one of the highest managers at the store. And the manager above him does this too. He buys games from the store and sells them on ebay.

No console games! I can only do things in the electorincs department that arent in cases. (hard drives, controllers, ps games, dvds, guides, ect)

[quote name='Captain Flaps']No console games! I can only do things in the electorincs department that arent in cases. (hard drives, controllers, ps games, dvds, guides, ect)[/QUOTE]

Sounds more like a 5 finger discount then. :D

I was gonna ask about a dvd but 40% of 20 is 8 then add on the 5 for shipping and you are at 17 again. Not really worth it.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Sounds more like a 5 finger discount then. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah...don't know if it is, but gosh if it doesn't sound "fishy"

bread's done
Back