Gamefly Sale. Dead Space 3 $10, AC3 $10, DMC $15 Xbox360, Sly 4 $12.99

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#61 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:34 AM

I would think of buying sly but the price is a bit too high esp if I can't guarantee the Vita version. What is this 5 off coupon people have been mentioning. Is it a personal coupon?

#62 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

I would think of buying sly but the price is a bit too high esp if I can't guarantee the Vita version. What is this 5 off coupon people have been mentioning. Is it a personal coupon?

I believe if you are a subscriber you get a coupon every 3 months.

#63 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Do you have to be a member to get these prices? I don't understand how to buy them used. The 

Assassin's Creed III link leads me to a weird page and they all show 39.99

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#64 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Do you have to be a member to get these prices? I don't understand how to buy them used.

Means  they're sold out.

#65 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Do you have to be a member to get these prices? I don't understand how to buy them used. The 

Assassin's Creed III link leads me to a weird page and they all show 39.99

if there's no option to buy used then it's oos

#66 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

Sort of surprised how popular Dead Space 3 is here considering you can buy it for $1 on PC. Cool deal if your PC can't run it though.

In for DMC finally! I now can't think of any games to look forward to buying during a Gamefly sale.

#67 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

Do the disks still come chipped from gamefly?

#68 gunitfan

gunitfan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

Would buy DmC for PS3 at that price. Honestly the demo was fun, the hate seems way overblown for a stupid makeover of the character and some immature vulgar elements

DMC Was A Great Game Didn't Understand The Hate One Of The Best Games Ever Made For The 360

#69 Kev Cypunk

Kev Cypunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Would buy DmC for PS3 at that price. Honestly the demo was fun, the hate seems way overblown for a stupid makeover of the character and some immature vulgar elements

To be fair the entire combat system was changed imo for the worse. I only played the demo but the combat is noticeably less skill based than in the original games and the gameplay suffers because of that. Not for me.

#70 awsookysooky

awsookysooky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Placed an Order for Dead Space 3 for XBOX.  Thanks, OP!

#71 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Was waiting for a drop on DS3, humble bundle was first. Got DMC though. Thanks OP.

#72 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

DS3 is back in stock for us early birds this morning!

Easily pulled the trigger on Dead Space 3 for $10.  That was my buy price, and it will NOT be added to my backlog of doom;  straight to the front for my crazy old friend Isaac.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#73 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Do the disks still come chipped from gamefly?

:lol:

Sometimes there are chips.  I'm very particular about my game collection but this doesn't bother me one bit.  I've never had one not work from Gamefly.

Posted Image

#74 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Placed an Order for Dead Space 3 for XBOX. Thanks, OP!

DS3 is back in stock for us early birds this morning!

Thanks cagbros!

#75 ZeroBuster00

ZeroBuster00

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

I put in order in for Sly Thieves in Time. I picked a PS All-Stars Battle Royale two weeks ago that had the vita version available.

#76 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Did I really miss out on Dead Space 3 again?? Showing out of stock once more.

#77 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

Know Ill get hate for this, actually the first time Ive done this but picked up AC3 and 2x Dead Space 3. Will keep dead space and flip the other two making my copy free. Would of easily bought AC3 for keeps at this price as well.. but Ive got the download back when it was free in china.

#78 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

I passed since the picture didn't show the limited edition on the front.  Knowing there was a limited edition first run, the jackass in me has to have that over the vanilla version.

Posted Image

#79 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Know Ill get hate for this, actually the first time Ive done this but picked up AC3 and 2x Dead Space 3. Will keep dead space and flip the other two making my copy free. Would of easily bought AC3 for keeps at this price as well.. but Ive got the download back when it was free in china.

Why would you post this right after my post about not getting a copy of Dead Space?

#80 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

DMC back in stock for me to grab it with Sly =]

#81 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Why would you post this right after my post about not getting a copy of Dead Space?

Coincidental. I see this kind of behavior all the time in deals threads and usually the tone is first come first served. Figured Id give it a shot.

And that being said, this already went out of stock once. I wanted to buy this yesterday (the 1 copy for me) but was OOS.. just check 2 or 3 times a day, I bet it comes back in stock again, they usually do.

#82 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Looks like Sleeping Dogs is $13 on both consoles.  MGR:R is $15 on both consoles again as well.

Oh, and Bioshock Infinite is $20 on 360.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#83 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Coincidental. I see this kind of behavior all the time in deals threads and usually the tone is first come first served. Figured Id give it a shot.

And that being said, this already went out of stock once. I wanted to buy this yesterday (the 1 copy for me) but was OOS.. just check 2 or 3 times a day, I bet it comes back in stock again, they usually do.

I suppose. Just don't see why you felt the need to come in and brag about snagging a free copy of a $10 game at the expense of others. I have been checking the page constantly since I missed the first batch but I wasn't on when it came back this morning so seeing your post just added salt to the wound.

Regardless, looks like the deal might be dead now since the "Keep It" rent price has reverted to $17.99 instead of the $9.99 it was showing up until an hour or so ago.

#84 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

I suppose. Just don't see why you felt the need to come in and brag about snagging a free copy of a $10 game at the expense of others. I have been checking the page constantly since I missed the first batch but I wasn't on when it came back this morning so seeing your post just added salt to the wound.

Regardless, looks like the deal might be dead now since the "Keep It" rent price has reverted to $17.99 instead of the $9.99 it was showing up until an hour or so ago.

Ah, I usually can get in on these gamefly deals when they pop up. I checked 3 times and the 3rd time was back in stock. Guess I got lucky.

#85 krizax21

krizax21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

free rentals or tiny money makers for a couple of those.

current Amazon TIV for :

Dead Space 3 = $14.59
DMC = $17.36

best buy 100 trade in credit

ac3 8.00 with bonus 16.00

dead space 3 12.00 with bonus 24.00

#86 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

My dmc came without an instruction booklet. That's weird. Or does that game not come with one?
Never had that issue before, after about a dozen Gamefly purchases.
Suggestions?

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#87 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

My dmc came without an instruction booklet. That's weird. Or does that game not come with one?
Suggestions?

Most titles are shipping without manuals now. The ones that have them are usually just the legal jargon and some basics on starting the game up.

#88 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

Suggestions?

Mine did too. It might not have came with one though. A lot of games don't come with them anymore, because they're going green and they just put the digital manual in the settings of the game menu nornally
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#89 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

MY DS3 came in the mail today, the disc looks brand spanking new. I'm starting to think GF is just opening the boxes and selling them as used; I swear i'm starting to think that's GF practices. 

gt+Atheist+don+t+believe+in+anything+rel

#90 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

NFS Most Wanted for the $9.49 price is a steal. That's probably my favorite arcade style racer of this gen.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)