Gamefly Sale. Dead Space 3 $10, AC3 $10, DMC $15 Xbox360, Sly 4 $12.99

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

Mine did too. It might not have came with one though. A lot of games don't come with them anymore, because they're going green and they just put the digital manual in the settings of the game menu nornally

Awesome. Good to know. Thanks.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#92 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

Had a great time with DMC and Dead Space 3. Good stuff!!

#93 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

No, I got some scratched up discs...I'm gonna return mine.

MY DS3 came in the mail today, the disc looks brand spanking new. I'm starting to think GF is just opening the boxes and selling them as used; I swear i'm starting to think that's GF practices. 

#94 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:32 AM

Still irritated at myself for forgetting to update an expired card and getting ds3 canceled. Here's hoping it shows up again during a month-end sale.

#95 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

Well before I decided to return my copies I checked BB for TIV and made off really well.  And I wanted to keep DS3, DMC, and AC3.

#96 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Well before I decided to return my copies I checked BB for TIV and made off really well.  And I wanted to keep DS3, DMC, and AC3.

I would have done the same but my copy of DMC was scratched so badly it wouldn't even play. Had to send it back...don't want to be 'that guy'.

I don't know how these discs get damaged so badly, I install a new disc to hard drive play it for days and it pops out looking new.

#97 TurkeyOnRye

TurkeyOnRye

Hey? Is this velvet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

I would have done the same but my copy of DMC was scratched so badly it wouldn't even play. Had to send it back...don't want to be 'that guy'.

I don't know how these discs get damaged so badly, I install a new disc to hard drive play it for days and it pops out looking new.

I don't know either... I'm a frequent pawn shopper and I see games, dvds, and even blu-rays (I thought they were supposed to be super scratch resistant) all scratched to hell.  I know it's people just being lazy and not putting their disc back in the case when they take it out of their system/player or the discs belong to their kids... but damn... I swear it looks like they played air hockey over a bed of nails sometimes.