$10 giftcard with GTAV preorder @newegg

Good deal. Order one, even if the game is of little interest to me (I'm tired of open world games personally, no time for them). I might cancel later since its Newegg and they make it easy to cancel.

I'm personally waiting to rent this. I absolutely hated the driving physics in 4 so much that I took a cab everywhere I could lol. If that is good in 5 I'll just eat the $10 loss and call it a day.

Best Buy is also offering a $10 gift card for regular Reward Zone members and $20 for Unlocked members. Think I'll just order one from NewEgg since my GCU is about to expire and I rarely shop at Best Buy anymore. Really want the game on PC but who's knows when or if that's going to happen. Thanks OP for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this isn't bad. I would get it myself, but I already have my copy pre ordered on the microsoft store for the 1600 microsoft points.

Wow this isn't bad. I would get it myself, but I already have my copy pre ordered on the microsoft store for the 1600 microsoft points.
I was really hoping that Amazon would add a $10 credit to their pre-order bonus, but I might just take up this offer instead. The only downside I can see from this is that you probably won't get release date shipping. Hmm... Choices.

EDIT: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-for-Xbox-360/productID.260620700

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously hoping Amazon can price match this!!!
Me too. Customer service said they are "planning promotions in the near future, but they can't share details about it". Hopefully not a lame instant video credit. I used a $25 credit on my preorder (the code has long expired, so no hope of canceling and reusing), it would be nice to get a $10 credit back

Thanks. I had this locked in at 48. So no gift card for me.
I also ordered it when it was $47.99 after coupon. But I can't find my order anymore, looks like it got cancelled. I didn't bother contacting them. I just placed another order with the $10 GC, since I have a use of it anyway... :\

Me too. Customer service said they are "planning promotions in the near future, but they can't share details about it". Hopefully not a lame instant video credit. I used a $25 credit on my preorder (the code has long expired, so no hope of canceling and reusing), it would be nice to get a $10 credit back
Good to know. Here's to hoping that it's a $10 credit. Also, you might want to consider changing the color of your text. It's hard to read for those of us using the black background.

Good to know. Here's to hoping that it's a $10 credit. Also, you might want to consider changing the color of your text. It's hard to read for those of us using the black background.
Yeah, I don't know how that happened. For those who have trouble reading, customer service said they are "planning promotions in the near future, but they can't share details about it."

With Best Buy and Newegg already offering $10 credit (not to mention MS store's 1600 points), here's hoping Amazon matches with a $10 credit of their own. They've shown a greater willingness to match offers this year than previously.

bread's done
Back