Payday 2 CE (360) From Amazon, FSS, Only 3 left, sold out EVERYWHERE else.

Is the game significantly better than the first? For me, it's hard to justify paying $60 for something that had a $15 predecessor

http://www.amazon.com/Payday-2-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-360/dp/B00CLF811W/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

3 left, gonna get people saying MSRP isn't a deal, but considering if people are on the edge, they might wanna get this now before they no longer have the chance. Not to mention this has been sold out EVERYWHERE and no telling if amazon gets it back in stock.
Almost 100% guaranteed to receive a damaged copy. Amazon appears to have shipped them out in bubble mailers and there are numerous reports of damage all over various forums. Also, it sounds like more CEs are still headed to retailers including Gamestop and Amazon per the publisher's Facebook page.

Is the game significantly better than the first? For me, it's hard to justify paying $60 for something that had a $15 predecessor
This is the CE though with physical extras, like a soundtrack CD, a vinyl/rubber mask like one of the characters wears in the game and a few other items if I remember correctly.

But if you're on the fence about this, you could always order from Gamestop's site. The PS3 version(didn't check the 360 cuz I don't have one atm) of the CE works with the GUST15 code AND SAVER for free value shipping. So it's $45 for this CE there.

not worth you guys
Yep. There was an unboxing video in one of the other threads and this might be the worst "CE" I have ever seen. It's literally a tiny cardboard wallet, a CD in a cardboard sleeve, a disposable glove and a really poorly constructed mask. All packed in the flimsiest carboard box you can imagine.

Yep. There was an unboxing video in one of the other threads and this might be the worst "CE" I have ever seen. It's literally a tiny cardboard wallet, a CD in a cardboard sleeve, a disposable glove and a really poorly constructed mask. All packed in the flimsiest carboard box you can imagine.

LOL harsh truth FTW

Just because you buy from Amazon doesn't mean you'll get a damaged copy. Mine was in pristine condition. Haven't played it yet though but to be honest the CE extras are kind of blah sans the mask, which is the only reason I bought it.

That was good.
Though I prefer the boxing videos on YouTube that people post that figured after they ought the item and opened it. That it would be good a good idea to rebox it in a video...

I didn't realize reboxing was a thing.

Thank you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX_KoRUMrFQ[/youtube]

Almost 100% guaranteed to receive a damaged copy. Amazon appears to have shipped them out in bubble mailers and there are numerous reports of damage all over various forums. Also, it sounds like more CEs are still headed to retailers including Gamestop and Amazon per the publisher's Facebook page.
I ordered 2, they were shipped together in a bubble mailer. One was extremely crushed, so i sent it back. The other one i kept and it was slighlty damaged, but nothing i wasn't comfortable keeping. It's number 3958/20,000

I ordered 2, they were shipped together in a bubble mailer. One was extremely crushed, so i sent it back. The other one i kept and it was slighlty damaged, but nothing i wasn't comfortable keeping. It's number 3958/20,000
I only ordered one from Amazon and my box arrived both crushed and ripped. I called Amazon and they offered me the choice of returning it for a full refund, getting a free replacement, or a partial refund for the damaged box. Since the item is no longer in stock I ended up getting a partial refund as the CSR wasn't positive if they would be getting any back in stock anytime soon or at all. Did you get the PS3 version? My Xbox edition which is in the early 7000s range is out of 30,000.

Checked Amazon randomly yesterday while at brunch and saw 2 available.  Ordered 1.  I was regretting putting off buying this when it was in stock earlier in the week.  Hopefully it doesn't arrive crushed.  Very happy I was able to order a copy. :D/

bread's done
Back