Photo
* * * * - 34 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9914 replies to this topic

#8191 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

Wow, that is huge. They are actually selling all 4 of the XLs. Wonder what this means for the rest of the Nintendo lineup. Here is hoping they add the Zelda 3ds XL here as I will buy it from Amazon in a heartbeat. :D

Yeah, but if it's a BF thing you know that the chances of actually getting it on Amazon will be slim to none.  With GS opening at midnight this year I think I'll take my chances there.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#8192 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

Makes sense.

Man took me forever to find L4D2 for a good price when it was rare. Bought it from AWD and they sent me a perfect L4D2 case, opened it, and Black Ops was inside :(

Thankfully they refunded me.

Little Big Planet GOTY (LN) 11.13

L4D2 was rare? I see used copies a lot at GS, would buy another copy if rare :lol:

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8193 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Youd be surprised how many people actually come in looking for these.  

Those were the exact sentiments of 2 GS managers that I frequent and both of them told me they were sold that day so they are definitely in demand and their is a shortage of them in the area.

#8194 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

L4D2 was rare? I see used copies a lot at GS, would buy another copy if rare :lol:

Keyword "was" rare and only rare at GS for GS. Not so much now. Back then it held its value for sometime and on the high end. It was one of the favorite flips amongst the regulars.

#8195 Hoos First

Hoos First

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Those were the exact sentiments of 2 GS managers that I frequent and both of them told me they were sold that day so they are definitely in demand and their is a shortage of them in the area.

Me too. I've traded in 15 or so to 1 store and they sell them all within a day or two or mail them to another store that wants them. The manager told me to get as many as I can and he'll take them

#8196 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Keyword "was" rare and only rare at GS for GS. Not so much now. Back then it held its value for sometime and on the high end. It was one of the favorite flips amongst the regulars.

Yeah L4D2 was definitely rare for a while. I remember buying it for the first time near it's release at Gamestop on sale for 40 bucks. I think I owned it 3-4 times.

During it's "rare" phase I wanted to play it again. It dropped to 30 on GoD but I wanted a physical copy, found it for around 30 physical, and now it's down to sub $20.

#8197 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Youd be surprised how many people actually come in looking for these.

Why? Are that many people destroying theirs by mistake? Can you make meth out of them?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#8198 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Yeah L4D2 was definitely rare for a while. I remember buying it for the first time near it's release at Gamestop on sale for 40 bucks. I think I owned it 3-4 times.

During it's "rare" phase I wanted to play it again. It dropped to 30 on GoD but I wanted a physical copy, found it for around 30 physical, and now it's down to sub $20.

Valve games seem to have a tendency to do that. Look at ps3 version of Orange Box. Holding its value still to this day at GS and outside GS.

#8199 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Why? Are that many people destroying theirs by mistake? Can you make meth out of them?

I think you can make meth out of just about anything which is the point.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#8200 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

This is an urban legend. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

I know, kids these days are so gullible.

Don't make up stupid stuff. The minimum has been changed to $35.

Just checked out for 25 bucks & Free shipping...

Not unless that stuff was free to begin with. Just put a $9 game guide in my cart and it told me I needed another $26 worth of stuff to get FSSS.

#8201 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Me too. I've traded in 15 or so to 1 store and they sell them all within a day or two or mail them to another store that wants them. The manager told me to get as many as I can and he'll take them

I am glad that your store personal is cool with it but be careful with the numbers as corporate / computer won't go as easy on you once your account(s) gets flagged since you frequent the same store.

#8202 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Not unless that stuff was free to begin with. Just put a $9 game guide in my cart and it told me I needed another $26 worth of stuff to get FSSS.

I know, kids these days are so gullible.

#8203 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Pokemon White (LN) - $16.61

Hopefully a flipper puts this one to good use.

#8204 Hoos First

Hoos First

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I am glad that your store personal is cool with it but be careful with the numbers as corporate / computer won't go as easy on you once your account(s) gets flagged since you frequent the same store.

Yeah, Ive been slowing down a bit or trying to anyway. Ive been going to a few different stores lately and getting cozy with them. I always give employees some games, hdmi cables, nintendo codes or other stuff.

#8205 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

3DS XL Pink/White LN $168.14 - Don't see many pink ones on AWD.

Pokemon White (LN) - $16.61

Hopefully a flipper puts this one to good use.

Wrong version unfortunately.

#8206 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

in other nintendo news anyone else see that luigi 2ds

#8207 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

DMC is up there and the price of HeartGold increased.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

If you're not scum, you can send me a PM for a $10 off a year of PS+ at GS. Expires 7/21.

#8208 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Yep, saw that. Looks pretty sick...reminds me more of Yoshi, but either way...they will get my money if it comes here.

#8209 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

I wish there was a little more green on it.  Looks like it's just around the sides and the buttons, then again I wish they would have used the colors more prominently on the 2DS to begin with.  Don't really understand the black faces on everything, never had a problem getting immersed in one of their handhelds before they started doing it.  I still love it and going to be very tempted to get one for myself since I've been a Luigi person since day one.

#8210 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

You mean this thing. Not too impressed with lack of abundant coloring.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wish there was a little more green on it.  Looks like it's just around the sides and the buttons, then again I wish they would have used the colors more prominently on it to begin with.  Don't really understand the black faces on everything, never had a problem getting immersed in one of their handhelds before they started doing it.  I still love it and going to be very tempted to get one for myself since I've been a Luigi person since day one.

I agree, I wanted the whole thing green especially the back and not like a green rubber band with just green buttons on the handheld. That green would work well on Wii U if they ever decide to do that.

#8211 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

I agree, I wanted the whole thing green especially the back and not like a green rubber band with just green buttons on the handheld. That green would work well on Wii U if they ever decide to do that.

It's hard to tell from those photos but the sides might even be black and just the shoulder buttons green.

#8212 DealSeeker4U

DealSeeker4U

Get the Deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

You mean this thing. Not too impressed with lack of abundant coloring

Spoiler

Limited Edition 2DS? I like, but won't support the 2DS!

#8213 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

You mean this thing. Not too impressed with lack of abundant coloring.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmm.. Gives me a little more thought on that Newegg Luigi's Mansion :wiiu: leak. 

:-k

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8214 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

It's hard to tell from those photos but the sides might even be black and just the shoulder buttons green.

If you look at the box art, it is green on the sides including the shoulder buttons and the face buttons.

#8215 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

If you look at the box art, it is green on the sides including the shoulder buttons and the face buttons.

Looking at it again I can see that more clearly.

#8216 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Nintendo is actually putting The Year of Luigi on packaging. Bless you, Nintendo.

#8217 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

:ps3: FIFA 14(LN): $37.14

Miami+Flash15.png

#8218 shadowysea07

shadowysea07

running with cags and I'm on the prowl~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

So I go to use dream world on pokemon white only to find out that they discontinued that service for new players and current ones will lose it entirely by jan. ffffffffffffffffffffffff

as for the cords thing on ps3's I'd imagine its 1 part breaking/losing them as both are easy to do. I can't tell you how many cords I've gone through over the years just from general use or losing them during storage.

#8219 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

If anyone's still looking for a Wii U, I've got mine for sale listed over in the trade section. Trying to get it sold before November if possible.

#8220 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

For those interested:

Uncharted 3 Collectors edition for around $20

A couple Arkham City Collector's edition around $30+

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 also popped up for $25 but you might be better off waiting for BF when it's supposedly $20 new. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013