Refurbished 3DS XL (Blue/black, red/black, pink) - $134.99 + Free Shipping

Hirshy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Cowboom.com has refurbished Nintendo 3ds XL consoles for $134.99 + free shipping. I also believe there should be a coupon for new customers, but I don't remember.Edit: Cowboom5 takes 5 off 50, cowboom10 takes 10 off 150

Instructions/Tips:

--Go to the link and click choose best available. 

--In the top right corner of the box that pops up there is a button to change the page number.

--Make sure you check Category (I got a category 5 3ds xl through them and it looked like a new item!)

--Make sure to check out missing accessories!!!

--Best category I saw with a cursory glance at the blue/black ones was a Cat. 6 on the second page.

This site is very trustworthy - I bought a PS3 Super Slim Uncharted 3 GOTY bundle, as well as my 3DS XL.

Links to color options:

Blue/Black

Red/Black

Pink

*** Edit: Just noticed that there is only one Pink Available and although it is Cat. 6, there are not many accessories included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboom systems even at some lower grades are alright even though some missing accessories could hurt in the end. I bought my vita from them and got a very minor scratched vita with all acessories sans manual. Was worth it for the price, and helped me cause the memory cards are too expensive for it....so savings anywhere were good. I thought of getting another 3DS XL in the future since I have the  Pink/White version and I think maybe something was off with mine or something but when I close it and it rests on the bottom part the screen has gotten scratched with 2 lines along where it rests. I play mine and carry mine around a lot, but I though I remember reading that the 3DS XL shouldn't have this problem. Oh well but something to be warned about....scratches are there but I'm used to them by now...not rushing to buy another 3DS XL with PS4 around the corner.

I bought a Grade 5 3DSXL back in February and it was flawless despite the description. It was missing the AC adapter and the AR cards...but that was inconsequential because I already have a 3DS. I would definitely jump on this deal, best system around.

3DSxl is quickly becoming my favorite system right now also. The graphics are good enough and,the games focus on game play more than the consoles. Throw in DS backwards compatibility, it's a ringer.

Wow that's a good deal

Do they have anything better than a grade 5?
You can scroll through the pages and check. The best I saw was a grade 6 red/black and a grade 6 blue/black at time of posting. But as I said, the grade 5 one that I purchased is flawless. If I had gotten it as a present, I would have thought it was brand new.

edit: Just checked again and I still see category 6 devices.

Grade 6 3DS XL with everything but SD card and Owners Manual coming back to the rotation.

I REALLY want one, but I have not use for it for 2 months so I guess I'll drop it for now. *sigh* I can never pull the trigger no matter how hard I want it. 

Dammit logic and lack of funds. 

I feel that these aren't the best deals just because of the fact the 3DS goes on sale constantly. You can get a brand new one for $15 more or get a used one with no warranty for a little bit of savings? Up to you to pick what you want.

I'd say it's still a pretty good deal; used also comes with the chance of games not being transferred. I've landed Ambassador as well as NSMB2/Mario Kart/SM3DL/LoZOOT. It really comes down to, are you willing to deal with the "used" stigma?

well, I know i got one of the xl for 144.  And yes, xl go on sale for 170 sometime but there is also tax.  a 170 unit will be $187, that's 40 dollar difference.

bread's done
Back