CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

http://imgur.com/ZyC0N7s

Just picked this up at Sears.

#2 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Thats a pretty damn good deal. Good find Jester.
I don't need another 360, but I'll would be tough to pass that up.

#3 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

How much does a kinect trade in for?

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

kilik123.png

#4 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

Do you know when this price dropped? I saw one at my sears last week but it rang up at 299.97

#5 InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

Do you know when this price dropped? I saw one at my sears last week but it rang up at 299.97

I'm not sure, I talked a bit with the sales associate, and he didn't say when it came down, just that it came from corporate and he was shocked lol. 

He also had to have them fix it in the system, so probably very recently. 

#6 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Late Adopter (2016, baby!)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm wondering if this is one of the "manager's price drops" where it's unique to the store and not chainwide. I won't be making it out there today (just got out of hospital) but I'd be interested if others find this price at their store too. In which case I'll probably miss out LOL

402833.png FinderKeeperOSX.png

#7 InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

I'm wondering if this is one of the "manager's price drops" where it's unique to the store and not chainwide. I won't be making it out there today (just got out of hospital) but I'd be interested if others find this price at their store too. In which case I'll probably miss out LOL

Entirely possible it's a manager drop, but like I said, he said it came from corporate, so I'm hoping it's not just this store. Hoping someone else finds this at this price!

#8 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

Damn good price, congratulations OP.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#9 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Sears clearance prices are YMMV though

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Destiny

:360: Gears of War 3

#10 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Sears clearance prices are YMMV though

Same system as K-Mart. If it rolled out systemically, it should be nationwide. Availability is the true YMMV of either thread.

xivpads.png

#11 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

Same system as K-Mart. If it rolled out systemically, it should be nationwide. Availability is the true YMMV of either thread.

Sears has been pretty YMMV for the last year or so.  Also, the .93 and the fact it had to be adjusted at the register indicates it's a local price change and not a national change.  It would be great if it is though and I'll check to be sure as I've seen this locally, but my local stores have not adopted the recent clearance prices on consoles usually.

Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#12 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

Need to run to my 2 local sears.... crossing fingers

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#13 InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Need to run to my 2 local sears.... crossing fingers

Good luck!!! I hope someone else gets this sweet deal too!!

#14 srac84

srac84

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

only found the 1.97 modnation racers for vita.. they didnt have any xbox 360s.. only the 4gb holiday bundles no 250 gb

#15 Lonegunman718

Lonegunman718

the thing that goes bump in the night

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

OP what store had these someone in the area might want one unless you plan on buying the rest lol.

GT: Lonegunman718

#16 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

My sears never has any clearance stuff.....

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#17 InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

OP what store had these someone in the area might want one unless you plan on buying the rest lol.

It was in North Attleboro, MA, and I bought the only two they had lol. 

#18 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Just checked my Sears in central PA, they have the same deal. I returned my just bought, unopend Reach Bundle from Target and snagged this instead, thanks for the heads up OP.  Also picked up UMvC3 &  Ben 10 Racing for Vita for 2.97 each.

106889.png

#19 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Just checked my Sears in central PA, they have the same deal. I returned my just bought, unopend Reach Bundle from Target and snagged this instead, thanks for the heads up OP.  Also picked up UMvC3 &  Ben 10 Racing for Vita for 2.97 each.

Dang Id be happy just to find those vita games at that price. Never checked sears clearance. Is it just there in the electronics section usually?

512847.png

#20 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

It was in North Attleboro, MA, and I bought the only two they had lol.

haha. I used to like that Sears when I live there.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#21 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Good new KrisMKX. Sounds like it could be national, I'll have to give my Sears a try tomorrow and see if I have any luck. Will update ASAP.

#22 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

My local stores within 50 miles says none are in stock. Should I even listen to the site or just look up the clearance sections of my local Sears. Barely ever go to Sears, where can I find this in the store.

#23 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

My local stores within 50 miles says none are in stock. Should I even listen to the site or just look up the clearance sections of my local Sears. Barely ever go to Sears, where can I find this in the store.

Don't even bother with the websites. Based on my experience with clearance stuff (especially at Sears) you have to go to the store and check. I wouldn't even call, because then you might clue in an otherwise clueless employee who will magically "go on break" minutes after hanging up and buy it for themselves. Show up, see if they have that particular version in stock (Holiday 250gb kinect bundle) and even if it doesn't have a clearance sticker ask the employee to scan it for you. Be ready to buy it on the spot if it comes up at the clearance price, of course!

#24 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Don't even bother with the websites. Based on my experience with clearance stuff (especially at Sears) you have to go to the store and check. I wouldn't even call, because then you might clue in an otherwise clueless employee who will magically "go on break" minutes after hanging up and buy it for themselves. Show up, see if they have that particular version in stock (Holiday 250gb kinect bundle) and even if it doesn't have a clearance sticker ask the employee to scan it for you. Be ready to buy it on the spot if it comes up at the clearance price, of course!

Thanks for the info. I won't be able to go to a Sears until next weekend. Hopefully it is still there.

#25 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

I checked both Sears near me (one Monday, one today) and neither one had the Holiday Bundle console, or any of the other recent clearance items. Actually they've had very little gaming stuff in clearance for months now. I'm guessing that stores that still had the 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle in stock were given permission by corporate to clearance them out to make room for the Xbox One Holiday Bundles in a few months.
:fridge:

#26 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Yeah, a lot of Sears have already reduced their gaming section, so I doubt many people will find this holiday bundle.  My store just had a few of the newer model 360s.