forza forza 5 forza motorsport 5 xbox one cars

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Great clip Spy! Watching you play makes me want to buy this again even though I know I should just hold out for Horizon 2.

And on that note it's stunning looking at the difference between Forza 5 and Horizon 2. Compare Spy's video to this gif courtesy of Reddit.

http://i.minus.com/iKUiGYSp6oWY3.gif

FH2 is absolutely gorgeous but it only runs at 30FPS. That said, FH2 looking that good bodes well for Forza6. Also, keep an eye out for Project Cars as that game looks gorgeous as well. 

Xecutioner
CML

#122 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Thanks but yeah it def helps when you have rain and all shiny surfaces. Its gonna be good to have dynamic weather, reading some more E3 previews it sounds great.

Edit: Well looks like I'm getting Forza Horizons, with some credit on my Microsoft account, ended up being a steal.

Update: My god I'm in love with this game and I downloaded the free 1000 Club Challenge DLC, adding yet another layer of objectives to strive for. I'm really liking this soundtrack too, makes me want to know the set list for Forza Horizons 2 as much as the car list haha.

Really contemplating the Rally DLC, thought I got my fix with the DiRT games but I'm really digging Horizons, not enough to get the SP though.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#123 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

It's like TDU, PGR, the original Horizons & more:
Forza Horizon 2 - Premium Studio Feature:
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#124 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

FH2 is absolutely gorgeous but it only runs at 30FPS

Does this REALLY bother people? If the game plays well and is gorgeous I don't see the problem. The X1 has weaker hardware so you can only expect much. Obviously playground felt doing 30fps was better for graphical fidelity. 

"Man, Halo sucks! It only runs at 30 fps :(".*

*Funny enough the anniversary will run everything at 60fps, and Halo 5 will run at 60fps.

#125 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Horizons was a pretty fun game. Wish I could say the same for Forza 5. I was super pumped for this when it came out and really didn't care for it much. FH2 looks great and I will be picking it up.

#126 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

Does this REALLY bother people? If the game plays well and is gorgeous I don't see the problem. The X1 has weaker hardware so you can only expect much. Obviously playground felt doing 30fps was better for graphical fidelity.

"Man, Halo sucks! It only runs at 30 fps :(".*

*Funny enough the anniversary will run everything at 60fps, and Halo 5 will run at 60fps.

The fact was the studios couldn't hit 60 FPS because performance of the GPU was locked to the Kinect. Now that studios can utilize the whole system they're more and more devs hitting the 60FPS mark. It also has to do with the developers themselves or the game. The latest Wolfenstein game hit that mark but it's using id Tech 5's superior engine plus it's not a vast open world like say Assassin's Creed: Unity. The thing for this game, they're going for high fidelity visuals with the dynamic weather, physics and open world setting/systems in play.

#127 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Xecutioner
CML

#128 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

horizon2jkkq7.gif

Xecutioner
CML

#129 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

I surprisingly really enjoyed Forza 5 during the free gold weekend. It just sucks that half the achievements are broken.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#130 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

Despite the comparisons its had to Drive Club the game really does look pretty damn gorgeous.

Still not 100% sure I'll be getting it though, I'm trying to conserve my Xbox Credit to pick up all the games I want this year so the only way I'll end up getting this is if Shadows of Mordor is reviewed horribly (And I hope it isn't!).

663892.png?17663317

#131 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

FH2 demo came out yesterday. Make sure to check it out. You won't be dissappointed.

ibljFrFT2GCsKr.gif

iePX4QqqUApqA.gif

Xecutioner
CML

#132 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

I am probably more excited for FH2 than any other game this year right now. Can't wait to play the demo once it's done downloading.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#133 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:23 AM

If you are a VIP in Forza 5, you can get $10 off the digital version of either the Deluxe or Ultimate package for FH2.  The price should automatically adjust once you go into the store while signed in under your VIP profile.

#134 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:54 AM

I am probably more excited for FH2 than any other game this year right now. Can't wait to play the demo once it's done downloading.

Downloading the demo now, it's a hefty 10.42 GB.

If you are a VIP in Forza 5, you can get $10 off the digital version of either the Deluxe or Ultimate package for FH2.  The price should automatically adjust once you go into the store while signed in under your VIP profile.

Thanks for this, I noticed that I had a $10 discount. However, I think I may either go the Best Buy or Microsoft Store route for the $10 XBL code.

#135 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Tried the demo, didn't do the whole demo but played two races.

I am not going to say this is my favorite racing game ever based on a demo, but wow this game is great. I think it probably will become my favorite racing game. The drivatar system is amazing, and I just love how you can dial in the difficulty like Forza 5 so it's exactly as challenging as you like it.

My only problem is there is too many Fuck ing trees and going at whatever insane speed, it's a bitch to miss. Then again I am sure that can be corrected once I get into the actual game and learn the cars.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forza, forza 5, forza motorsport 5, xbox one, cars