B2G2 Pre-Owned Games (Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS) @ Best Buy

KansasCityKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'd so get Super 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, and Tetris DS.  Does Best Buy gift cards work the same as Amazon gift cards?  I just buy the cards with cash and apply them to a virtual wallet tied to my Best Buy account.

It would help their damn site if it was easier to see which games are actually available for shipping & store pick up. It's really annoying to deal with that.

Great deal. Unfortunately, Best Buy has a lot of things that aren't available for shipping and my local stores don't have them in stock.

3DS sale? Yeah right. Half of the games you can't get online & 95% of the  best games aren't online. And BB doesn't even update used stock so they all say unavailable for in-store pickup. 

I wanna get New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, and 2 other games but if they are not in the case I wont do it. I don't want to order 4 games and then have the whole order fall apart because 1 game doesnt have a case.

If you could find some of these 3DS games it would be an insane deal but do I really want to go out to BBY knowing that it's probably going to be a complete miss.

Here are some older games that might be worth someone's time:

DS - 

Super Mario 64 DS $19.99

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword $9.99

New Super Mario Bros. $19.99

Kirby Mass Attack $19.99

Mario vs. Donkey Kong $19.99

Pokémon Conquest $19.99

Ninjatown $7.99

Wii -

Rayman Origins $17.99

Little King's Story $19.99

Kirby's Epic Yarn $14.99

Punch-Out $17.99

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - $24.99

Super Paper Mario $17.99

All are currently available for free shipping. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I'm glad you posted this in a separate thread. I usually check out the other thread but for some reason didn't see the B2G2 deal.

Here's what I picked up:

-Star Fox 64 3D

-Sonic Generations

-Paper Mario: Sticker Star

-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

for a total of about $45 before taxes. Not a bad deal at all :D

If you could find some of these 3DS games it would be an insane deal but do I really want to go out to BBY knowing that it's probably going to be a complete miss.
Yeah, that's my dilemma. I've never dug through the used DS/3DS section, but I've glanced at it enough to know there aint much there...

Yea, I haven't had any luck finding any of these games online.  I would find one but couldn't find the other 3 I needed to qualify for the deal.  I even called bestbuy using the number on the back of my silver membership and tried to see if they had authorization to ship these games to me, but no luck there either.

Does anyone know if these games could potentially be available in store but not listed on their site?  I feel like their site is pretty accurate so I don't want to waste time going into store if I don't need to.

There isn't much there as far as the 3DS section.  BBY has these B2G1/B2G2 deals often and when you look through the selection, you realize the sale is more of a tease than actual great deal.

Thanks OP!

Picked up these DS games for about 70:

New Super Mario Bros
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Conquest
Final Fantasy 3
Mr. Driller Driller Spirits
Picross DS
Trauma Center 2

Thanks OP!

Picked up these DS games for about 70:

New Super Mario Bros
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Conquest
Final Fantasy 3
Mr. Driller Driller Spirits
Picross DS
Trauma Center 2
You should really consider cancelling your order of Mr. Driller, Picross, and Trauma Center. They are much cheaper at GameStop.

Yikes, look at these prices.  I feel like I'm going to spend a long time searching through the 1500 DS games (and perhaps desperately looking through Wii as well) to find four that are actually available for shipping.  (I know my local store doesn't have anything I want.)

Even at these prices, B2G2 could work out with the right stuff!  *wastes day looking through games*

Huge waste of time. Site said they had kh:Ddd, star fox and luigi. I don't use the pick up because my local store is terrible and have taken days to tell me they don't have it and hold $ for a week. Get to store and employee says "we don't have any used 3ds games". I didn't see any either outside of starfix for $35 used. Didn't even bother. Why advert something hardly anyone can use?

Feel like I'm going to lose my mind looking through all this shovelware, and any time I find a "gem" that I want, it's not available to ship online.

I did find one, whee, but I see I could get it NEW (instead of used) from Amazon for less than what BB's pre-owned price is.  Don't know why I'm still bothering.  Have to look through them all JUST IN CASE! :(  They keep showing me the same game multiple times, too.

I'm at that point in my DS collection where the games I want to pick up are incredibly rare.

Last time Best Buy did something like this I picked up Order of Ecclesia and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

EDIT: Both of those titles say not available for shipping now, but they are available in stores near me so you may have the same luck. Both are great games, and I highly recommend them.

DS Games I found available.

-Mario Kart DS

-New Super Mario Bros 

-Diddy Kong Racing

-Metroid Prime Hunters

Dont have a Wii U yet but I got NSMB Wii, NSMB Wii U, Donkey Kong Returns and Mario Kart Wii for $74. I think I did ok with $18 a piece considering how Nintendo games don't drop in price. What you guys think should I return them?

Damn, I just bought Pokemon White, Black, Conquest and diamond for 76 bucks at Gamestop along with my PUR renewal using their steal of the week coupon... Oh well time to stock up even more.

Problem with these bogos is that BB usually doesn't have the good games available for shipping. If you had 10,000 points the GS coupon was worth it because of better game availability. Was able to snag most of the ace attorney games that way and saved $40. Also was able to pick up some unknown wii titles as well thanks to BB. Will post the ones I pick up when I know my ordered shipped.

Yeah, I just realized that I can't even get the games online, youhave to oorder them for in-store pickup. Oh well, they may have been cheaper but Damn near impossible to find the four Pokemon games I got there.

The BBY I stopped at to do my trades had nothing of any worth for this promo but that wasn't surprising.  Got some nice trade credit and had to go to GS so it wasn't a total loss.  Wasn't going to drive another 15 minutes each way though on the extremely slim chance the next closest store would have anything.

My store had some games of interest, but I didn't feel trying to see if the B2G2 worked in store. I wish it would say if it's online only or available in-store too.

I wanna get New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, and 2 other games but if they are not in the case I wont do it. I don't want to order 4 games and then have the whole order fall apart because 1 game doesnt have a case.
I never understand this way of thinking u know there`s tons of gs that you can get the used one from to & keep the boxart and/or manual. Just nake sure you return the game itself w/i 7 days. In my area there`s so many gs`s you buy at one store & return at the next in 10 minutes or less some places have 2 gs in the same mall/shopping ctr.

i wonder if theres anything i can flip to gamestop using my numerous 50% playcation coupons. i dont have a wii or 3ds anymore so theres nothing for me to keep from this sale sadly

Best Buy has routinely offered B2G1 on pre-owned deals over the past few months, so the more valuable games online have been long gone.  I may swing by a local store and see what they have, thanks OP.

They just restocked a bunch of stuff. Just missed out on a Metroid Prime Trilogy and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Grabbed Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Heartgold, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Fire Embelm Awakening for $42.xx

They just restocked a bunch of stuff. Just missed out on a Metroid Prime Trilogy and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Grabbed Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Heartgold, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Fire Embelm Awakening for $42.xx
I was amazed to see everything available. I got HeartGold, Soulsilver, Fire Emblem Awakening, Etrian Odyssey, Soul Hackers, Castlevania 3ds, Zelda OoT and Luigi's Mansion for less than $100.

bread's done
Back