Black Ops II for PC for $19.00

tweetjj

CAGiversary!
I have been waiting for COD:BLOPS II to drop below the double saw buck range so my son and I can at the same time without having to spend a ton of money.  I followed this link http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-PC-Game/productID.253796900 expecting the game to be $35 and it was $19! I immediately pounced on that deal.

So now I have two copies on the way.  Think I might hold on to those bad boys till Christmas time and we can open them together.  Ah the joys of Christmas music playing, glass of egg nog at your side, and your son behind your on his computer and me on mine, as we both frantically mow down waves of nazi zombies.

Happy Holidays!

Tom in Vegas

Awesome deal. However Ghosts is dropping in a little over a month. I think saving this $20 and putting towards the next one should be its own game deal thread. Ghosts for $40 after not spending $20.

Picked this up a few days ago from the Microsoft Store site. It should be delivered tomorrow according to UPS.

Did have trouble ordering at first, but I switched accounts and used Paypal instead.

bread's done
Back