Disney Infinity Crystal Lightning McQueen - Charlotte, NC for pickup

jeremygary

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I ordered a Crystal Lightning McQueen at the Toys R Us at Carolina Place (Pineville) in Charlotte, NC for my brother to pick up for me.  This was when I could not find one here where I live in South Florida.  Prior to him getting to the store to pick it up, I actually found one here in FL at a local TRU.  So I no longer need to pick the one up in Charlotte.

Offering it up to any fellow CAGr who would be interested in picking it up from TRU.  If I get someone interested, I should be able to just call customer service and change the pick-up person.  I just am looking for the amount that I paid - $22.50 (including tax.)  I purchased a Randy figure with it, during the B1G1 50% off promo.  So you will also be picking up Randy as well.

Let me know if there is anyone interested.  Never done a trade here before, but I have been posting on the forums for awhile.  I also have 100% rating on eBay under the same username, with several recent items sold.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jeremygary&ftab=AllFeedback

jeremygary

bread's done
Back