Weeds Complete Series $33.99 Blu-ray at Walmart

Can anyone confirm this is working? It looks like a mistake, but I have nothing against taking advantage of Walmart if I can get my mom a nice Christmas present.

this is also supposed to be a limited edition. I own all the seasons, but would eventually get this b/c it looks darn pretty! but not going to fall for this just yet. It'll be back to this price in 3 years..I can wait  :)

I loved this show from day 1, but I don't think I could sit through the whole thing again. This is definitely worth a blind buy or if you're planning on rewatching for only $33.

Any way to check in your order? I haven't gotten anything yet...

Edit... Never mind figured it out... Mine is still processing hoping it doesn't cancel

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a shipping email and I go to track it and it says the order was delivered in June. I call up and they don't know what happened so now I'm getting a refund and will try to order again. I'm pretty upset!

I just got a shipping email and I go to track it and it says the order was delivered in June. I call up and they don't know what happened so now I'm getting a refund and will try to order again. I'm pretty upset!
it seems like a lot of people are getting the June delivery tracking number, are they saying that all of those orders need to be cancelled and reordered?

I got my shipping email this morning, I could have sworn it had the June date when I first tried it but now it's showing a Nov delivery date

I believe Fedex recycles tracking numbers so that's why. When I first checked my tracking number, it showed delivery in June as well but now it refreshed and is tracking my package currently. Just be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally forgot all about this. I ended up canceling mine a week or two after ordering, I figured even for the cheap price I will never watch it again. Congratulations to those getting it who intend to keep it of gift it.

Saw it at Best Buy today...$69.99 on sale, and has an exclusive feature. I've only seen a few episodes...but I've always been enticed by the series due to MLP...soooo fine.

I have what I call Weeds 1.0 on DVD (Seasons 1-3) after that it goes all over the place, and brings new meaning to the saying that jumping the shark has jumped the shark.

I suggest Netflix for those who never have seen it.

I would kind of agree but 38$ After shipping and tax is >$5 every season. It's not like the show is ever awful.

Got mine also, box would be really nice looking if it weren't totally destroyed. Jesus, there isn't even bubble wrap or padding.

Hopefully I can return for an undamaged one in the store.

Got mine also, box would be really nice looking if it weren't totally destroyed. Jesus, there isn't even bubble wrap or padding.

That sucks. Mine came today as well but had a lot of bubble wrap in the box.

Mine came cracked and no bubble wrap as well. I'm going to exchange once they have it in store.

bread's done
Back