Raregamecollector

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

http://www.gamestop....n-bundle/111373

#2 kidkash03

kidkash03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

Already got a WiiU, so waiting on the Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition at GameStop with the Ganon statue for $55.

#3 Gary71313

Gary71313

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Already got a WiiU, so waiting on the Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition at GameStop with the Ganon statue for $55.

Is the U.S. getting the Gannondorf statue? I've only seen pictures for the Europe version. I will pay msrp for that thing.

#4 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Is the U.S. getting the Gannondorf statue? I've only seen pictures for the Europe version. I will pay msrp for that thing.

US is getting it.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#5 kidkash03

kidkash03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

From Nintendo's press release...

The digital version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will also launch on Sept. 20, while the packaged version launches Oct. 4 with distinctive gold-foil packaging, both at a suggested retail price of $49.99. GameStop is also offering an exclusive Ganondorf figurine bundled with the packaged game at a suggested retail price of $54.99.

#6 Capitalism HOO

Capitalism HOO

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

While I'm not really interested in it because of the download version of the game, I hope someone else other than GS picks this up. Same with the Ganon figure. 

#7 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

While I'm not really interested in it because of the download version of the game, I hope someone else other than GS picks this up. Same with the Ganon figure. 

System: Stores other than amazon will get it.

LE game: Gamestop only.

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#8 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

From Nintendo's press release...

The digital version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will also launch on Sept. 20, while the packaged version launches Oct. 4 with distinctive gold-foil packaging, both at a suggested retail price of $49.99. GameStop is also offering an exclusive Ganondorf figurine bundled with the packaged game at a suggested retail price of $54.99.

I will need to stop in GameStop after work today and get my reserve switched to the Ganondorf version. Hopefully it is in the system by then.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sucks that they are throwing the extra goodies as digital downloads. I like owning physical copies.. so even though this is a good deal and the gamepad looks awesome, looks like I'll be waiting to pick a Wii U up.

#10 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

Dumb question but will Amazon carry this? They've had a lot of issues latley with no Wii U bundle.

#11 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Dumb question but will Amazon carry this? They've had a lot of issues latley with no Wii U bundle.

nope they don't sell Nintendo consoles

#12 Lubu

Lubu

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

I hate the fact that I bought my Wiiu around launch. I should of waited.

#13 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

I hate the fact that I bought my Wiiu around launch. I should of waited.

But you get to own those 30cent games

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#14 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

There is no way this wont' sell out, the MSRP is the exact same as the regular Deluxe, but with a free premium game, and that digital code for Hyrule Historia.

#15 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

I will need to stop in GameStop after work today and get my reserve switched to the Ganondorf version. Hopefully it is in the system by then.

Considering most of corporate is at the GS convention in Vegas don't be surprised if it takes until Friday for it to show up.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#16 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

There is no way this wont' sell out, the MSRP is the exact same as the regular Deluxe, but with a free premium game, and that digital code for Hyrule Historia.

Am I crazy, or doesn't it also have a special Zelda themed gamepad?

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#17 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

It does have a special Zelda themed gamepad.

Spoiler

#18 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

You are not crazy

Crunchewy.png

#19 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Will they have these in store? The website says store pickup is not an option. I wouldn't want to pay shipping.

Crunchewy.png

#20 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Will they have these in store? The website says store pickup is not an option. I wouldn't want to pay shipping.

I am guessing that if you can preorder it from store then you can pick it up in store. Not sure though.

#21 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Was is this Gannon statue people are talking about?

#22 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

I cant decide between picking this bundle up or waiting until Black Friday and see what is available then.

TheVila.png

#23 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Considering most of corporate is at the GS convention in Vegas don't be surprised if it takes until Friday for it to show up.

Called my local Gamestop and was told they have 2 SKU's in the system. He said the Limited Edition was showing for $59.99 rather than $54.99, but that the prices had just changed so they are likely still updating the info.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#24 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Was is this Gannon statue people are talking about?

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#25 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Weird question.

I want to pre-order the Wii-U Zelda bundle, it's avaliable online. Can I pre-order it at full price now then later add trade in-gift cards/credit to it to reduce the price?

#26 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

Weird question.I want to pre-order the Wii-U Zelda bundle, it's avaliable online. Can I pre-order it at full price now then later add trade in-gift cards/credit to it to reduce the price?

The only online site I know of that allows that is Amazon and they don't sell Nintendo hardware.

#27 Le Dude

Le Dude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Can anyone speculate on how limited this bundle will be? Will this be more excessively produced like the New Super Mario Bros red Wii bundle and therefor be available for months to come or will it be comparable to 3DS limited edition releases and have more of a single-ish production? I know no legitimate details have been released on this but just wanted to hear other peoples perspectives.

#28 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

I'm so glad it's not a gold console... I really don't need two Wii Us.

Posted Image

#29 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

Can anyone speculate on how limited this bundle will be? Will this be more excessively produced like the New Super Mario Bros red Wii bundle and therefor be available for months to come or will it be comparable to 3DS limited edition releases and have more of a single-ish production? I know no legitimate details have been released on this but just wanted to hear other peoples perspectives.

Speculation you say??? You've come to the right place! *snaps suspenders*

I predict a flood of these consoles. It's cheaper to not produce a physical game and since they're taking a loss on the console they're going to prefer you buy this to the Nintendoland bundles. Plus it's Zelda and this seems like something of a Hail Mary pass to sell a ton of consoles because so far they've sold almost nothing.

So yeah I predict that this will be limited to the number they can sell.

I also predict Deader comes and tells me I'm wrong!

#30 Le Dude

Le Dude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Speculation you say??? You've come to the right place! *snaps suspenders*

I predict a flood of these consoles. It's cheaper to not produce a physical game and since they're taking a loss on the console they're going to prefer you buy this to the Nintendoland bundles. Plus it's Zelda and this seems like something of a Hail Mary pass to sell a ton of consoles because so far they've sold almost nothing.

So yeah I predict that this will be limited to the number they can sell.

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines. At least it's still a fair opportunity for me to finally get a Wii U. Unfortunately i'll probably force myself to also buy the physical game for the statue.  :???: