please lock, already traded the stuff in

[quote name='ajumbaje']cmon, its a good deal, i DONT WANT ALL OF THE GAMES IN THIS BUNDLE, at least 1[/QUOTE]

after my converation with zionoverfire last night, I'm almost tempted to work something out for your slim ps2 ;)

k, hopefully ur still interested, but i want to try to avoid spending as much money as possible, and besides, the slim ps2 has been opened just to look at, never opened any wrapping or anything, just the box

[quote name='ajumbaje']k, hopefully ur still interested, but i want to try to avoid spending as much money as possible, and besides, the slim ps2 has been opened just to look at, never opened any wrapping or anything, just the box[/QUOTE]

But the ubiquitous open, just to look at, means little to people. Opened is opened, and it is no longer brand new and sealed. In fact, opened and never played could be worse as we don't know whether or not you Slim is even in working order. It could be a dud, a lemon right out of the box. Anyhow, sorry to be a partypoop, but I'm just trying to rationalize the apparent lack of interest.

bread's done
Back