GTA 5

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

My brother wants me to get this for him but looking for the cheapest one and I know people will be interested in this game so it might be cool if we compile a list of prices to see where it's cheapest from.

Game UK - Standard Edition - £40.99

Blockbuster.co.uk - Grand Theft Auto V + Atomic Blimp DLC - £39.85

Amazon.co.uk - Game + Blimp dlc - £34.99

shopto.net - standard edition - £42.85

Amazon look hard to beat. If you wanna add the collectors edition prices go ahead people.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#2 Viper139

Viper139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

I wonder if any supermarkets will have deals on the day, like tesco's last yea offering a bundle game and points on the cheap. I've already pre-ordered mine a Game anyways I wanted that poster lol

Posted Image Check out my blogs :D

#3 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Lol, I'm.going to look at the supermarket offers soon but probably go for amazon at this stage

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#4 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Amazon is now £40, was gonna preorder from them too.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#5 SmashINC

SmashINC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Amazon went back to £34.99, but I think I might have a way to get it for approximately £20 through a trade offer although you would need about £60-70 initially since it's not a straightforward deal.

I can't post links, so bear with me on this.

Gamestop UK are doing the pre-order for £39.97, however trade in 2 games from their list (gamestop/gtavtrade) and they refund £35, leaving the total cost at £4.97.

Considering some of the titles on the list can be bought for cheap, this could mean buying a couple of games to take advantage of the trade offer and ending up spending a total of £20-25 once the refund is accounted for.

I've got my eye LBP Karting from eBay for £7.29 along with GTA 4 for £8.74

£39.97 for the initial order of GTAV along with £7.29 + £8.74 for the games I intend to trade comes to a total of £56. Once the refund of £35 has been processed, this means I will have spent £21 on getting GTAV. Considering the list has loads of stuff, it might be even cheaper for someone who has access to other games.

It's a fair amount of hoops to jump through, but that's a saving I'm not going to ignore.

#6 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

That's actually, didn't even realise there was a gamestop UK. Unfortunately my brother got me to preorder from amazon

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#7 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

£38 in Tesco or £32 when bought with MS points / PSN card.

Friend got his copy from GAME and it cost him £47!

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie