Photo
* * * * - 37 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 12/24: Holiday Sale Wk 4 (Proteus, DuckTales, Hotline Miami, Castle of Illusion)! Walking Dead S2 Season Pass $15!

PS3 Vita PSP PlayStation Store PSN PlayStation Plus Deals PS1 PS2 PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10878 replies to this topic

#5581 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Here's an idea of what New n Tasty is updating (gameplay starts somewhere around the 5:30 mark, can't embed youtube videos with timestamp start points I guess):

#5582 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Psh, I already have a PS4 backlog thanks to Plus and Target's buy 2 get 1 sale. I've made peace with the fact that my backlog will probably never go away. I kind of like it because whatever type of game I'm in the mood for, I probably have a title in the backlog that will scratch that itch. Did I use the word backlog too much in this post?

I think I've tricked myself into thinking I have less of a backlog this gen because when most games went cheap I sold off the physical games and bought them digitally, even making a profit in most cases. You know the old out of site out of mind trick? Plus just adds to that insanity. I say I'll buy one game at a time to keep down on the backlog but how do I know I'm not already doomed once the PS4 Plus sales start hitting? I'm not sure I'll ever be backlog free but one can dream. I think of of a utopia where I move from game to game without the extra baggage.

I did however specifically avoid the Target sale :) Go me. There may be hope after all!

#5583 simpsonps121

simpsonps121

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Anyone remember the days of saving up all of your money to buy that $30 game?  And then playing it for 6 months because you only had 3 games to play?  

Yea... me either...  

#5584 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

meeeeeeeeeeeeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Glad to see the Oddworld franchise making a comeback.

(()) wOOpwOOp That's the sound of a trade: >>[acronym="Check My List ↓"]CML[/acronym]<< (())

PS3 & 360 games @ Have: DmC, Split/Second (both new), Halo 4 (mint)
10% CAG discount Vs. ebay listings!

#5585 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Trine 2 is gonna be $20 on PS4.  Really hope $20 isn't the new $15.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#5586 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Will GRID 2 be in the U.S. store also?

thanks alot of help there, just thought there might be a press release for it, might trade GRID 2 in today toward my PS4 purchase.

You're welcome. Like I said, it might or it might not be. You can feel free to apply that to any game on the store as well.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

The police? The streets are flooded with the ejaculate of the homeless, and you people are counting on the police?

#5587 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

captaintek will Stealth Inc be on US PS+?

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#5588 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

You're welcome. Like I said, it might or it might not be. You can feel free to apply that to any game on the store as well.

Just because there are only two outcomes does not mean it's 50/50. Boom! Math win!

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#5589 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Trine 2 is gonna be $20 on PS4.  Really hope $20 isn't the new $15.

If I'm not mistaken doesn't the PS4 version include the DLC? Hopefully that is the reason for the inflated price. Fingers crossed that isn't the new norm; I don't feel comfortable paying more than $15 for a downloadable game in most cases.

laboy229.png

#5590 WiiShopChannels

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

are we unable to preorder ps4 games anymore? they don't show up in the store for me at all

PSN: tallytabletommy

#5591 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Here's an idea of what New n Tasty is updating (gameplay starts somewhere around the 5:30 mark, can't embed youtube videos with timestamp start points I guess):

You can, actually. Just add "&t=3m10s" at the end. Substitute the numbers for the values you want. In this case "&t=5m30s"

Thermopyle2.png76561198066974580.png

#5592 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

You can, actually. Just add "&t=3m10s" at the end. Substitute the numbers for the values you want. In this case "&t=5m30s"

thought that's what I was doing but I likely jacked it up. it just stopped showing up inline whenever I added anything to the url. oh well.

#5593 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Blogcast ep.98 'Greatness Awaits'

Ps4 Nov.15
-Flower (vita)
-Sound Shapes
-Angry Birds Star Wars
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
-Battlefield 4
-RESOGUN
-Blacklight: Retribution Free 2 play
-Call of Duty Ghosts
-Contrast
-DCUO Free 2 play
-FIFA 14
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
-Just Dance 2014
-Killzone Shadow Fall
-KNACK
-LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes
-Madden NFL 25
-NBA 2K14
-Need for Speed Rivals
-Super Motherload
-Trine 2: Complete Story
-Warframe Free 2 play

Psn Nov.19
-Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
-Air Conflicts: Vietnam
-AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match
-Arcania: The Complete Tale
-Blood Knights
-Contrast
-Farming Simulator
-Need for Speed Rivals
-Soul Calibur II HD Online
-Stick it to the Man
-Young Justice: Legacy
-NBA Live 14
-The Amazing Spider-Man (vita)
-BandFuse: Rock Legends
-Worms Collection

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#5594 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Damn that's a lot of PSN games on the 19th.

#5595 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Uh-Oh might have to get my Spider-Man on, on the 19th on Vita. :)

#5596 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I don't know what "Stick it to the Man" is, but I can only imagine it's you as an intern at Polygon trying to change they're corporate, unethical ways.

#5597 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

Blogcast ep.98 'Greatness Awaits'

Ps4 Nov.15
-Flower (vita)
-Sound Shapes
-Angry Birds Star Wars
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
-Battlefield 4
-RESOGUN
-Blacklight: Retribution Free 2 play
-Call of Duty Ghosts
-Contrast
-DCUO Free 2 play
-FIFA 14
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
-Just Dance 2014
-Killzone Shadow Fall
-KNACK
-LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes
-Madden NFL 25
-NBA 2K14
-Need for Speed Rivals
-Super Motherload
-Trine 2: Complete Story
-Warframe Free 2 play

Psn Nov.19
-Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
-Air Conflicts: Vietnam
-AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match
-Arcania: The Complete Tale
-Blood Knights
-Contrast
-Farming Simulator
-Need for Speed Rivals
-Soul Calibur II HD Online
-Stick it to the Man
-Young Justice: Legacy
-NBA Live 14
-The Amazing Spider-Man (vita)
-BandFuse: Rock Legends
-Worms Collection

Thanks for the heads-up.

Was anyone else able to download Flower for the Vita since the store updated on Tuesday?  I didn't have any trouble downloading it last night, so I just think it's odd that they say on both the Blogcast and the blog that Flower for PS4 and Vita won't be available until the 15.  Maybe if you originally bought the game on PS3 (like I did), you can get it for Vita "early?"

Posted Image

#5598 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Anyone remember the days of saving up all of your money to buy that $30 game?  And then playing it for 6 months because you only had 3 games to play?  

Yea... me either...  

I'm still astonished that I ever used to replay games. I must have played through Ratchet and Clank almost a dozen times, at least. The days of no backlog...

If I'm not mistaken doesn't the PS4 version include the DLC? Hopefully that is the reason for the inflated price. Fingers crossed that isn't the new norm; I don't feel comfortable paying more than $15 for a downloadable game in most cases.

The Steam version does as well and also costs $20, so that would make sense.

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#5599 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I don't know what "Stick it to the Man" is, but I can only imagine it's you as an intern at Polygon trying to change they're corporate, unethical ways.

IGN gave a pretty positive review for it and it piqued my interest, but it's $12 and presumably has no replay value. I'm gonna wait for a deep discount or for it to be added to Plus. Also, this is already out on the store. I'm assuming the Blogcast is talking about the Vita version?

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#5600 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

I have no reason to buy another Vita but it's so awesome I want to. Maybe it's the OLED. I really hope they bring the Vita TV to the US as I've heard that the one from japan is region locked so no importing. Another thing I don't need but want, although with a Vita and Vita TV it would be a pretty sweet travel 1, 2 punch instead of lugging around a PS3 as I've done recently.

#5601 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

My plans for tomorrow and the weekend are now ruined thanks to Amazon.

#5602 Zimm108

Zimm108

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

IGN gave a pretty positive review for it and it piqued my interest, but it's $12 and presumably has no replay value. I'm gonna wait for a deep discount or for it to be added to Plus. Also, this is already out on the store. I'm assuming the Blogcast is talking about the Vita version?

I think somebody done fucked up because the page for the PS3 game says "Released November 19, 2013" but you can still add to cart and presumably buy it.

#5603 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

I think somebody done fucked up because the page for the PS3 game says "Released November 19, 2013" but you can still add to cart and presumably buy it.

It's a pre-order.

#5604 Zimm108

Zimm108

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

It's a pre-order.

Don't they usually do the same for the Vita version too? Because that appears more like your traditional pre-release page. Or can't you pre-order Vita games via the web store?

#5605 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Don't they usually do the same for the Vita version too? Because that appears more like your traditional pre-release page. Or can't you pre-order Vita games via the web store?

I don't believe they've yet to offer pre-orders for Vita games.

#5606 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Wanna talk about it, champ?

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#5607 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Gamespot gave it a pretty decent score as well. 

Not Frisky!  Anyone but Frisky!

#5608 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Really hope $20 isn't the new $15.

Sorry if I confused anyone with this post earlier.  I meant to say I really hope that 6 2/3 Amys isn't the new 5 Amys.

#5609 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

Sorry if I confused anyone with this post earlier. I meant to say I really hope that 6 2/3 Amys isn't the new 5 Amys.

Thanks, I hate doing that in my head. Can we have the prices in the OP converted to Amys to make things easier?

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#5610 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

What did I miss?  Did they oversell your PS4?

PSN ID:  wtsutton

Steam ID:  wtsutton528

Currently playing:  BF4 (PC), Skyrim LE (PC), GTA V (PS3), Spelunky (Vita)

Singers / bands / managers:  Visit my website www.RockettotheStars.com