BestBuy RZGC member PSN 12mo Sub for $39.99 new coupon 9/1-9/14

tsubasa2oo2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
First time posting. Enjoy.

PS+: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4045328874557448921&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=1252962%2C+1253176&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=saas&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&saas=saas

Offer: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/singleusercoupon/0900a76f80168225

Save $5 - $10 on a PlayStation Plus Subscription
Save $5 on a 3-month and $10 on a 12-month PlayStation Plus Subscription Card and take your gaming to the next level with full-game trials, exclusive offers, free games and much more.
Offer expires: 09/14/2013
Get ready to enjoy an array of thrilling features available exclusively to PlayStation Plus members including exciting new titles that are added to the Instant Game Collection each month.

Offer available online and in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall a year or two ago getting excited over deals like this since PS Plus subscriptions were never discounted, but it seems like the discounts are starting to get more common.  I wish I hadn't loaded up on future years last year.  A discounted price or paying full price is still a great deal for what you get.

I recall a year or two ago getting excited over deals like this since PS Plus subscriptions were never discounted, but it seems like the discounts are starting to get more common. I wish I hadn't loaded up on future years last year. A discounted price or paying full price is still a great deal for what you get.
It's to keep existing folks in the PS ecosystem, and to bring in those thinking of switching over. Same reason MS is giving away free games til the end of the year. I hope these sales continue til the holidays.

Lets say there's a sale on any other store for 12 month PS+ for $39.99. Would I be able to pricematch it at BBY then use the coupon to bring it down to $30?

Dumb question alert, dumb question alert.

If I buy this, but I plan to making a new sname for the PS4, do I just hold onto it until I purchase the system and it will work?

Dumb question alert, dumb question alert.

If I buy this, but I plan to making a new sname for the PS4, do I just hold onto it until I purchase the system and it will work?
yeah PS+ is tied to a single PSN account so if you're planning on making a new one, I would imagine you would have to wait until you create it

Great Deal, I may purchase another but I am already set until 2015....  Hopefully they bring back the deal when you redeem a 12 month card they add an extra 3 months to your account.  I think Europe has it going on currently, so if you buy one you may want to wait a bit.

Great Deal, I may purchase another but I am already set until 2015.... Hopefully they bring back the deal when you redeem a 12 month card they add an extra 3 months to your account. I think Europe has it going on currently, so if you buy one you may want to wait a bit.
I was going to suggest waiting to redeem as well. I think they will do an extra 3 months with 12 month purchase/redemption when the PS4 launches.

I only get three months pass every now and then. They usually have months with games i'm not interested in like this month. I purchase the 3 month $13 deal if i see a game i like that month. 

is this dead? Im not getting the $10 off on it like im supposed to. Its still showing $50 all through checkout. I wanted 1 more card to get my sub through 2020

Can't get the discount to work for me either on the website. Might print the coupon and give it a shot when I swing by the store tomorrow.

I recall a year or two ago getting excited over deals like this since PS Plus subscriptions were never discounted, but it seems like the discounts are starting to get more common. I wish I hadn't loaded up on future years last year. A discounted price or paying full price is still a great deal for what you get.
Although we've seen some $40 subs this year, they were/are all from Best Buy. No other retailers have given any sales on these. PS+ is still not widely discounted, unlike Xbox Live subs, where it has been discounted many times each year with many different retailers/etailers ever since Xbox Live started in 2002. I know because I've been subscribing for this long and I have never paid more than $30 per year since 2002.

is this dead? Im not getting the $10 off on it like im supposed to. Its still showing $50 all through checkout. I wanted 1 more card to get my sub through 2020
Getting ready for PS5 I see. ;)

I think I may finally get a PS+ subscription.

The Vita TV may be the best console add on ever made. Makes me want a PS4 right now.

Was able to get the deal working in-store today, but the odd thing is the coupon only worked on one particular print of the PS+ one year cards.

23hm9zo.jpg

Coupon would not apply with any of the blue or more visually decorated PS+ cards. Soon as this one was rung up, the $10 came off.

The day I bought my 12 month card I was thinking to myself. "What if I take the $50 PSN card instead and show them my coupon." Maybe it works!

Although we've seen some $40 subs this year, they were/are all from Best Buy. No other retailers have given any sales on these. PS+ is still not widely discounted, unlike Xbox Live subs, where it has been discounted many times each year with many different retailers/etailers ever since Xbox Live started in 2002. I know because I've been subscribing for this long and I have never paid more than $30 per year since 2002.

Getting ready for PS5 I see. ;)

hah ya getting ready for PS5. Got one with a printout and got my sub through 2020. Should be good enough

Did anyone ever get this to work on the website?

Edit: I just called best buy and they had no idea why it isn't working online and did an override on the price and manually completed my online order for $39.99.

bread's done
Back