Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ride to Hell: Retribution $4.99 Wal-mart (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

It was outside of the case

#32 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

this^

and how about what system was it for? is it $3.99 or $4.99?

not trying to be a dick, but it bugs me when there is a topic with minimal info on a deal.

Sorry XD

$4.99

Xbox 360

#33 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

#34 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

So far the reviews of this game make it look like total ass. the only good thing that has come if it is that I discovered Rival Sons' music. Not going to lie if I find it for $5 I will buy it.

Rival Sons - Pressure and Time from the Ride to Hell website

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Where does this rank compared to brink, dnf, deadliest warrior, & DBZ kinect since all were $5 or less but the threads for them at the cheapy price points gained lots of attention.

#36 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

Sorry XD

$4.99

Xbox 360

Did you happen to see if the PS3 version was the same price?

xivpads.png

#37 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

$5 for one hell of a ride will buy if I see it guess it'll have at least $2 TIV which keeps it in place for a GS xtra $5 per game promo down the line

It has a $4 TIV per platform at BB and with the 100% this week, that's up to $8.40 per copy. A humungous flip if ever there was one. ;)

#38 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

Did you happen to see if the PS3 version was the same price?

<

I only checked the xbox 360 one. Ag I am inexperienced when it comes to these things >.

#39 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

So has anyone else found this in store?  Or is it just OP and everyone else posting how shitty the game is? :P

(for what it's worth, I looked at one Walmart this afternoon on my way to work and didn't spot it at all)

#40 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Can't wait to see how people drive to 50 different walmarts to find a bad game that retails for $20.

#41 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

If anyone is going out to check this, please let me know if the PS3 copy is also this price or not. I am only near a ghetto wal Mart today and really don't like going in there, lol.

xivpads.png

#42 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

If anyone is going out to check this, please let me know if the PS3 copy is also this price or not. I am only near a ghetto wal Mart today and really don't like going in there, lol.

Wouldn't it be easier just to call an ask? None of my stores had any copies anyway according to http://checkinventory.site44.com/

24076919 - 360

24076918 - PS3

#43 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

I rented this game.  It's really NOT that bad.  It's laughable, yes, but completely playable.  There are far worse games out there.  For $5 its a good deal.  Reviews mostly hated on it because they think the game exploits women or some other liberal bullcrap.  As if hookers don't exist in real life.

#44 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

This game isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I got it as one of my rentals on gamefly and beat it. It's like a B movie but a video game instead. The graphics and load times suck though.

axlrose4183.png

#45 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Wouldn't it be easier just to call an ask? None of my stores had any copies anyway according to http://checkinventory.site44.com/

24076919 - 360

24076918 - PS3

I don't think that the site is checking correctly because the store search is enabled on WalMart.com

#46 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

The review score is right on the front of the box - 1%

At least they're honest about it.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#47 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Went to my Wal-Mart and figured they would have it since I live in a redneck/backwoods kind of town and this would be the perfect demographic.

Had no luck. Oh well, I was just going to buy all of the copies and snap them in half anyway.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#48 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

didn't see this at bay city mi WalMart. Ah well.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#49 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

It seems that most of the stores are trying to get rid of the copy as fast as they can, hence the sales.

I went back to my wal-mart to check and all copies were gone

Extremely YMMV

#50 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

The review score is right on the front of the box - 1%

At least they're honest about it.

That just makes me think that it was intentionally poorly made. It is like a sharknado thing, It's so bad it has to be a commentary or something.

#51 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Went to my Wal-Mart and figured they would have it since I live in a redneck/backwoods kind of town and this would be the perfect demographic.

Had no luck. Oh well, I was just going to buy all of the copies and snap them in half anyway.

Well they probably bought them all up on day one then :P

#52 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

The 1% is a biker term. 99% of motorcycle enthusiasts are law abiding citizens, the remaining 1% that consider their selves to be hardcore bikers; the one percent of society that doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. They are untrusting of the ‘citizen’ lifestyle because everyone is only out for themselves but the biker covenant guarantees that their brothers will always be there for him, to back him up in whatever threatens him or his family. No club that isn’t hardcore enough is allowed to wear a 1% patch usually warn on a diamond shaped patch.

This game would probably piss the 1% off.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#53 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

No luck at mine in TN.

cagSig.png515886.png

#54 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

The 1% is a biker term. 99% of motorcycle enthusiasts are law abiding citizens, the remaining 1% that consider their selves to be hardcore bikers; the one percent of society that doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. They are untrusting of the ‘citizen’ lifestyle because everyone is only out for themselves but the biker covenant guarantees that their brothers will always be there for him, to back him up in whatever threatens him or his family. No club that isn’t hardcore enough is allowed to wear a 1% patch usually warn on a diamond shaped patch.

This game would probably piss the 1% off.

He was joking johnny biker.

#55 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

This game isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I got it as one of my rentals on gamefly and beat it. It's like a B movie but a video game instead. The graphics and load times suck though.

Bull. This is an insanely terrible game. Controls, graphics, story, lack of any real gameplay, load times. Everything is bad, it's not even funny bad. It's awful. If you somehow found this entertaining I'd be interested to hear what games you think are bad

#56 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

I checked both my local stores. Nothing, not even a shelf tag.

oh well, just wanted to add it to collection anyway

540841.png

#57 robin2099

robin2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

No luck at any of my Wal-Mart's either. Seriously no stores in the area got this game. Not WM, Target or BB.

#58 EdEddandEdge

EdEddandEdge

Discounted Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

The Superman 64 of the 7th generation is upon us and strangely I want it. 

So Cheap, I once used a GGC to pay attention.

#59 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

honestly, has anybody found this besides the OP?

and has everyone saying this is crap even played it or just basing it on a review somewhere else? Not saying its a great game, have not paid it myself, but i was just wondering.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#60 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

honestly, has anybody found this besides the OP?

and has everyone saying this is crap even played it or just basing it on a review somewhere else? Not saying its a great game, have not paid it myself, but i was just wondering.

If people being honest about the game is ruining your fun of driving 50 miles looking for a garbage game then by all means keep asking for someone to lie. At least that way you can justify your problem. Also ignore the post from people saying they actually playe it.