Photo
- - - - -

Syria: Anybody support US military action there?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

The major problem most everyone here is glibbly accepting is that the ALLEGATIONS of chemical weapons use by Assad are simply that... of the US. And the US has such a great track record of propaganda to support invasion, its a total joke that people won't dare question it. Really? Memory hole? Or people can't emotionally accept that fact the US gov't has and does lie to go to war. That was only 10 years ago and I don't believe most people here are that young. 

I saw one mention of it here. The recent disclosures that the US SUPPORTED Saddam Hussein as he gassed Iranians and the Kurds! And then attempted to provide diplomatic cover by blaming it on Iran for the attack on the Kurds! (This unfortunately wasn't covered in the recent report but thankfully, I've researched this long ago.) With the US arming the "rebels," this could EASILY be yet another false flag event to add to the long list of US false flag operations aimed at insurrection. 

http://www.foreignpo..._he_gassed_iran

If you think that the recent "civil wars" have not had the US' hand in them, then I ask that you read some the history of US interventionism aimed at overthrowing foreign govts. There's oodles and oodles of this.

Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#32 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

And here is an interview with General Wesley Clark where he talks about the plan to invade all these countries... including Syria!

http://www.democracy...residential_bid

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it’s worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!"

Can we say Imperial Grand Strategy?

Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#33 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Its funny how we make laws against murder and stuff and imprision murderers ...  but when people of "elected" ( term is used very loosely ) who murders they are never held accountable..

Guess if I wanna be a serial killer or murderer, I need to run for elected office or be appointed to such

GOVERNMENTS ARE all pure evil, people of power holding other people of power responsible...LOL

Its like letting child molestors hang along with other child molestors

#34 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

This is a giant game of chess btw people of power... and the peasantry ( us the regular folks ) are just pieces of pawns the first to go...

#35 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

I finally came to the conclusion that Finger_Shocker is a god damn idiot.

I would be respectable to "you and your kind" if I became a racist and bigot ... Yea Fark those Moooslems, those terrorists are all terrorists, we support a terrorist over another terrorist... blah blah blah.... and to top it off GO ZIMMERMAN.....LOL

Care to explain how using a nuke on civilians population is not consider a war crime?  Oh it can't cause a the nuke also happened to destroy a couple military targets as well... Oh well that justify collateral damage...

#36 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

You weren't arguing about the definition of war crimes, you were claiming the U.S. spared German civilians because their population was primarily white.

You're insane.

#37 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

You weren't arguing about the definition of war crimes, you were claiming the U.S. spared German civilians because their population was primarily white.

You're insane.

Yea cause the USA has never ever made a decision based on racism... Oh h*ll the USA never had a racial problem, just a PR problem, oh H*ll those blacks had it great in America, they had a roof and food, they were even sold or given to us as presents by their own leaders...

I find it odd that Germany had more advance military equipment and their city factories were all building war machine, yet the USA decided to NUKE two civilian towns where the only factories where submarines ones.

More US soldiers died on GERMAN ground then Japanese ground

Yea I'm insane for questioning who decided that bombing Asians over Caucasians was better.  When GERMAN was the BIGGEST threat of all...

Oh and I wonder who though carpet bombing Vietnam ( full of Asians ) was the best idea.

How dare we question the white men!!!! Go whities !!!! 

#38 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

You win, I got nothing.

#39 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Yea cause the USA has never ever made a decision based on racism... Oh h*ll the USA never had a racial problem, just a PR problem, oh H*ll those blacks had it great in America, they had a roof and food, they were even sold or given to us as presents by their own leaders...

I find it odd that Germany had more advance military equipment and their city factories were all building war machine, yet the USA decided to NUKE two civilian towns where the only factories where submarines ones.

Yea I'm insane for questioning who decided that bombing Asians over Caucasians was better.  When GERMAN was the BIGGEST threat of all...

Oh and I wonder who though carpet bombing Vietnam ( full of Asians ) was the best idea.

How dare we question the white men!!!! Go whities !!!! 

Now now.. let the grown ups converse. 

#40 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

There was that whole "Japan attacked us on US soil at Pearl Harbor" thing too. I think historians and...people who have read books, would probably say that played quite a role in the US electing to show Japan the size of stick we carry. Well...then there was the Cold War with Russia, mainly "whities". We didn't get along so hot with them and didn't attack them purely out of fear of their nukes.

#41 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Crickets chirping... So, no thoughts on my 2 above posts about US history of false flags and conspiracy (yes, this is exactly what a real-life honest to goodness conspiracy is) to take out all those Muslim countries? Or the info is just too much to handle?

Posted Image

#42 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Crickets chirping... So, no thoughts on my 2 above posts about US history of false flags and conspiracy (yes, this is exactly what a real-life honest to goodness conspiracy is) to take out all those Muslim countries? Or the info is just too much to handle?

Democracy Now is the best news program I've ever seen. They get this stuff from the horse's mouth and nobody is watching. I am not a hardcore conspiracy theorist, but a lot of this stuff isn't actually hidden. Hide in plain sight I suppose.

PaulManda.png

#43 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Nope. It's none of our business. It's time for this country to learn not to meddle in foreign affairs that don't concern us but unfortunately that will probably never happen. I don't think congress will vote in favor for military intervention this time though. It's a civil war and doesn't involve us so stay the hell out of it.

#44 Dnipro Cojiro

Dnipro Cojiro

Do you even Pokémon bro?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Not sure, but I think we should get some gas ready = D

Consequences.

#45 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."

-Abraham Lincoln

#46 Dnipro Cojiro

Dnipro Cojiro

Do you even Pokémon bro?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

You win, I got nothing.

Your signature... Whats that mouse from?

#47 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Mail moogle from FF14: A Realm Reborn.