Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

gamefly used games xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#121 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Must resist...spending money....BF is coming up...

I bet you can beat DMC before BF and sell it to recover all if not more of the cost.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#122 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

I bet you can beat DMC before BF and sell it to recover all if not more of the cost.

My god just as I am checking out it goes OOS. Less thinking more buying i guess :\  But based on your comment I'll go for it. Gotta love when you guys reassure me :D

#123 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Gonna try and cancel NG RE from yesterday's purchase since I snagged DmC

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Pay Day 2 | ACIV:BF |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Edge of Tomorrow  :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

#124 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Less thinking more buying

Um, what do the youngsters call this...."true dat"?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#125 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

DMC on PS3 is restocked also.  I just ordered one!!

Missed it...

#126 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hoping Monster Hunter comes back into stock. Going to be getting the Wind Waker Wii U and I'd like to pick that up. I did manage to grab ZombieU though so i am somewhat happy.

#127 oldschool990

oldschool990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

You got to verify on phone.

I got one of those before and I didn't have to verity anything and they just shipped out my order couple of days later...

#128 Branyon47

Branyon47

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else.  Is resident evil 6 that bad?  I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same.  I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are.  So is it worth 8.99?

#129 FiendCameron

FiendCameron

xGrindxMoshx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else. Is resident evil 6 that bad? I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same. I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are. So is it worth 8.99?

I own it on 360 but bought it for ps3 because I switched my preference. For $9, it's quite worth it. Especially if you didn't mind 5.

#130 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I got one of those before and I didn't have to verity anything and they just shipped out my order couple of days later...

It always happens to me.

"Under Review" or something else and it takes 1-2 days to ship out.  Seems like their method of just giving themselves more time to process and ship it out slower.

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Pay Day 2 | ACIV:BF |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Edge of Tomorrow  :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

#131 Branyon47

Branyon47

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I own it on 360 but bought it for ps3 because I switched my preference. For $9, it's quite worth it. Especially if you didn't mind 5.

Thanks for the input, Gamefly owes you some commission now.

#132 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Picked up Lego City for my first Wii Game. Now just need to get the Wii U Zelda edition delivered. Thanks OP.

#133 Razzel

Razzel

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Couldn't resist picking up resident evil and Devil May Cry for the 360. I'm interested in gears of war and dishonored, but they both need to be a little cheaper.

#134 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else.  Is resident evil 6 that bad?  I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same.  I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are.  So is it worth 8.99?

i also recommend RE6 for $9, especially if u can find a coop partner for either online or split screen.  If you're playing it for the plot then ymmv

#135 akareem27

akareem27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

If I order Ps all stars for ps3, does it come with the vita version code or is it tied to the disc so essentially whoever rented it first has the vita version and im sol

#136 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

Figures this gets restocked at noon. 

Has Scribble or Sonic been restocked yet on U?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#137 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

If I order Ps all stars for ps3, does it come with the vita version code or is it tied to the disc so essentially whoever rented it first has the vita version and im sol

Tied to the disc. But, you never know. I bought it used from gamestop and the thing had it still on there.

#138 Ah Pook

Ah Pook

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

i see its too late, but man RE6 is entirely awful. not worth playing at any price. this is from someone who loved RE5, also.

Ah_Pook.png

#139 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Lol I love how the opinions on this vary so much, Either people love it or absolutely hate it. I enjoyed it a whole lot more than I ever enjoyed RE5. They got rid of the tank controls in RE6 and Mercs has vastly improved compared to its predecessors, not to mention tons of fun with a coop partner.

#140 Razzel

Razzel

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

I bought it. I liked the demo, and I figured it was worth $9.

#141 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

From what I've heard RE6 is either something you'll enjoy or something you will hate. I've had friends that feel both ways. For $9 you could do worse, but I'm holding out for the pc version on steam.

#142 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Nice, ordered Halo 4 and Dishonored. Sub $15 was my price point for both. Maybe they both will reach $10 each at some point, but I think I will play them soon enough to justify biting @ $13. I ordered Gears Judgment from their last sale for $15 and surprised myself by playing and beating it already and dabbling in the MP. Usually, these things just sit on my shelf for a good year.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png

#143 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

Me, too.  I absolutely loved 5.  One of the best in the series right along with Code Name Veronica and the very first Resident Evil.

i see its too late, but man RE6 is entirely awful. not worth playing at any price. this is from someone who loved RE5, also.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#144 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

Man I do hope I can catch a restock of DMC tomorrow. Only game I want currently.

#145 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

The restocks normally happen around Noon right? Anyone know what time zone to be specific?

#146 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

it was restocked around noon today and I ordered it.

#147 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

it was restocked around noon today and I ordered it.

PST time? Thanks. I also want to buy something.

#148 Legendarytjf

Legendarytjf

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

Getting on WW Wii U on the 20th, so I want to get Lego City...buuut that's $20 that could go towards gta v....

#149 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

Really hoping to see Lego City, Revelations, Scribble Unlimited at those prices brand new or used at actual retailers soon.

#150 Vendetta

Vendetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

PS3 DMC back in stock.